006 - Ink

I stopped recording. When Raff finally pulled out of Jesse, it made a slick noise in the now oddly quiet room. Jesse didn’t move, or make any noise, just laying in the heap that Raff had dropped him into, breathing heavily. Raff slapped his ass, pretty hard, but even that didn’t seem to get much of a reaction. “Don’t worry.” Raff said to me. He must have seen the worry on my face. “He’ll be fine. Better than fine. He just got something he always wanted. He just needs a few minutes to accept it.”  

Something about that didn’t sound right in my head. He didn’t need to ‘accept’ Raff’s cock - he’d already taken the whole damn thing, and taken it like a champ. “Wait. You said you really wanted Jesse’s ass. If he really wanted you to fuck him as well, why has it taken this long for it to happen?”  

Raff laughed. “Because Jesse is a fucking tease. Aren’t you?” He turned to Jesse and slapped his ass again. This time, Jesse yelped and shot up. “See, there he is. How you feeling?”  

“Fucking incredible.” Jesse answered. His face was stained with tears, but his eyes weren’t watering anymore, and he was smiling. “I don’t know if I can hold it all in, though.”  

“Trust me, I fucked that load in so deep, it’ll come out your mouth before it comes out your ass. But just in case…” Raff took me by the arm and moved me so that I was standing behind Jesse, then pushed me to my knees. In my ear, he spoke again. “There are people who would die in order to get my cum, so I don’t like seeing it wasted. If there’s anything that Jesse can’t hold in his ass, it goes down your throat, understand?” I nodded. Jesse’s bubblebutt glistened with sweat and cum in front of me. Raff put his hand on the back of my head, and shoved me in.  

I instantly boroughed my tongue into Jesse. Part of my brain was still aware enough to register the bitter taste, yet it still tasted as sweet as anything I’d ever tasted, and felt a hell of a lot more slack than I remembered it from previous times I’d rimmed him. Jesse let out a moan, and collapsed into the sofa again. His hands reached back and pulled apart his cheeks, giving me better access. “Man, Jesse.” Raff said. “Your boy here really knows how to fall in line, doesn’t he?” Jesse moaned his agreement. “A good little bitch like this deserves a reward.”

I felt movement at my ass. Raff took hold of the plug, and I let it ease slowly out of me. I really, really didn’t want it to go, but I also really wanted Raff’s ‘reward’. The plug popped out, and the feeling of not having anything in there was horrible. Instantly, I imagined how Jesse must feel not having Raff inside him, and tried to force my tongue even deeper inside. I could taste something salty, and realized some of Raff’s cum was trickling down. Just like Raff ordered, I didn’t allow any of it to escape me. I’d swallowed plenty of loads before, but eating it out of Jesse’s perfect ass made the taste so much more incredible. I moaned into Jesse’s ass, which made him laugh.  

There was a sharp pain at my hole. Raff was inserting another one of those ‘T’ crystals in me. This one wasn’t anywhere near as painful as the last. “Is this one smaller?” I asked, disappointed. Before he answered, Raff put his spare hand on the back of my head and shoved my face back into Jesse.  

“Nah man, this one is a little bigger. You’re just not as tense now. Don’t worry boys, we’ve got a long way to go before we stop going up.” The crystal was pushed as far in as Raff’s fingers could reach, so he replaced them with the plug, which he’d relubed. “There.” He said, and slapped my asscheek. Tingles shot from his hand into my skin and through my body. “Now you two keep each other company for a little bit while I take care of some things.”  

I was vaguely conscious of what Raff was doing behind us. He definitely went to the mirror first and had some more of his drug cocktail, but after that, I was too distracted to follow him as he moved around the flat. He and Jesse were talking about… Something, and whenever I heard my name in a way that sounded like a question, I made a noise of agreement, but I wasn’t paying attention at all. I was completely lost to everything that wasn’t the cum coming out of Jesse’s ass, or the drugs pumping into mine. I never wanted to move from that spot, or do anything else. I could have happily spent the rest of eternity with my face buried inside Jesse.  

Eternity would have to wait, though. Raff’s hands on my shoulders pulled me back into the room. “Damn, kid, surely you’ve got it all by now?!” He asked. I looked up at him, and became aware of my position. I was knelt down at Raff’s feet, looking up at his ripped body. My face was about level with his cock - which even in its current semi-hard state, looked bigger than anything I’d ever taken - so naturally I buried my face in that, instead. I started licking and sucking at his balls, hoping they might produce a load for me. Raff laughed, and I felt Jesse appear next to me, mimicking my actions. “God fucking damn. I was worrying about whether Jesse would survive this, now I don’t think I will. I’m going to need back up. Let’s see what we’ve got...”  

Raff sat down on the sofa and gestured for us to join him. Jesse stayed on the floor between his legs, still working at his cock, but Raff got me to stand, then took me by the hips and pulled me so I was straddling his lap, facing him. I could feel Jesse’s hair tickling my lower back as he played. “Right then, you…” One hand was holding his phone, looking through messages, but the other was on the back of my neck, holding me firmly in place. “You’ve never been bred before, right?” I laughed, and started to tell him I’d been fucked plenty of times, but he cut me off. “I didn’t ask if you’ve ever been fucked by some dumb little twink wearing a rubber! I asked if you’ve been bred before. Have you been taken by a real man, like I just took this bitch, and received his gift the way Jesse just received mine?”  

I bit my lip, and shook my head. Visions of the scene I’d just recorded flashed in my mind, except my brain seamlessly replaced Jesse’s body with my own. “Will you breed me?” I whimpered. “I want your gift.” I kissed at his neck as I spoke. “Please…”  

I heard a rumbling laughter come from Raff’s throat. “I know you do, kid. But there’s a problem…” He indicated downwards, and I realized that I’d been grinding myself into his abs. I’d been doing it so hard I didn’t understand how I hadn’t noticed it. “See, your greedy housemate just took my load, and it ain’t fair on you if I can’t give you every last drop for your very first time.” I whimpered again. I was honestly more interested in having him fuck me as hard as he’d fucked Jesse, than I was about how much he came in me. “Hey, don’t cry. Look here.”  

I looked at his phone as he scrolled through messages. They were all replies to a video he’d uploaded into a private group chat entitled ‘Sharers’ - Holy shit, it was the one I’d just recorded. I must have been rimming Jesse a lot longer than I’d realized, for him to have uploaded it, have other people watch it, and then receive comments. All the messages were reacting to ‘how fucking hot’ it was. Some said dull things like ‘wish I were there’ or ‘wish I were you’, calling Raff lucky. Others expressed desire to be my ‘converter’. One message caught my eye. ‘I’ll tear that little cunt apart. Where you at?’  

“That one?” Raff replied when I pointed it out. He looked at the sender, then bellowed with laughter, so much so that his body shook. Being right on top of him meant I felt the vibrations go through me, as well. “I’ve shared with him before, but you sure you don’t want to set the bar a little lower? He ain’t kidding when he says he’ll tear you apart.” Raff showed me a photo, and I practically drooled. On any other day, it probably would have disgusted me, but right now, I wanted it. It was a dick pic, that must have been sent by a complete maniac. It was huge. It had a chunky piercing in the head. And there was a black tattoo on the shaft - it looked like it linked in with some pattern going all over the guys body, but I couldn't see much else. It looked dangerous.  

Raff must have seen the hunger in my eyes, because he didn’t wait for any further confirmation. He opened up a private chat with this person, and sent his location, along with the message “How quickly can you get here?”  

~~~

The answer was ‘pretty damn quick’, but we still had time for a bit more messing around, just the three of us. More lines were snorted, more body parts licked and sucked at, and Raff shoved another crystal inside me. “Just an extra little one.” He explained. “You’re going to need all the help you can get with Dev.” Dev was the name of the tattooed man on his way round. “Fuck, boys. I’ve seen and done more conversions than I can count, but I ain’t ever going to forget tonight. You two dumb fucks won’t either.”

I was so damn excited. Raff was constantly on his phone texting people, but every couple of minutes, I asked to see the photo again. Eventually, he went over to Jesse’s computer and loaded up a new video. It was a mess of a video, obviously filmed on a phone's camera by someone who could barely hold still. But I instantly saw Dev’s dick, and that was all I cared about.

The recording never went higher than his belly button, but I could see that the black ink pattern on him must have gone all over his body. On his stomach, Dev had a symbol tattooed, that I recognised as a ‘danger’ symbol that I sometimes saw on bleach or in sci fi films. There was no piercing in his dick in this video, though. “Yeah, that’s pretty new. Dev’s become a lot more fucked up since he came off his meds.” Raff explained, when I pointed it out.  

In the video, Dev was fucking someone, and he was fucking them hard. Whoever it was, they were dark skinned and, from what little of them I could see, pretty young. They also weren’t moving very much, or making noise. There was definitely audio - Dev grunted as he pounded, and the cameraman didn’t know how to shut up, constantly saying ‘fuck yeah’ and ‘breed that stupid cunt’, and so on. I asked Raff if the guy was okay, which just made him laugh. “Yeah, he’s having the time of his fucking life. I’ve met him a few times and trust me, he’d have been pissed off if Dev had stopped. He’s just in a K hole there.” I didn’t know what a K hole was, but it was just one more odd term I let wash over me.  

The video ended as abruptly as it started. I didn’t see anything more of Dev, just a few sweet minutes of watching someone get wrecked the way I was about to get wrecked, and I knew that I wanted it bad. Jesse spoke up when the screen went to black. “How many people like this do you know, Raff?” He asked.  

“Tons.” Raff waved his phone in his hand. “And pretty much every single one of them wants to welcome you two to the group.” We both shot up at that. “Maybe once Dev has broken Toby in, we could make something happen?” He winked, and didn’t even wait for our excited agreement before he started making calls. He got up from the sofa, heading out of the room towards Jesse’s bedroom as he began talking to people.  

Jesse and I looked at each other, grinning like two kids at Christmas. He climbed on top of me and we began making out, grinding our useless dicks against each other. ‘Drone dick’ was such a weird sensation, since everything that touched my dick still felt the way it should, but it just didn’t seem to cause the reaction it was supposed to. By this point, I was well beyond caring, though. I put my hands on Jesse’s ass cheeks and squeezed them tight. “This is fucking incredible…” I told him when our mouths finally broke apart.  

“Fuck yeah…” He whispered into my ear, before kissing and sucking at my neck for a few minutes. I could hear Raff talking and occasionally laughing from the other room, but he wasn’t loud enough to make out what was being said. After a few minutes of gentle kissing, stroking and grinding, Jesse spoke again. His tone had changed a little. “Toby, you get what’s about to happen to you, right?”   

“I’m about to be split in half by some crazy guy with a massive dick?” I asked.  

“No.” Jesse grinned. “Well yeah, that too, but I mean… You know what Raff means when he says he’s converted me, right?” I thought it just meant that Raff had made Jesse his slut. ‘Converted’ him into a whore, or something like that. Jesse’s tone made it clear that I’d missed something, though, so I shook my head. “He’s poz.” Jesse said, and when he realized that I didn’t recognize the word. “HIV positive. When he says he’s given me his gift, he means he’s made me like him. And Dev is going to do the same to you.”  

My heart pounded in my chest. It had been doing that all evening, but now I was suddenly much more aware of it. I tried to speak, but Jesse cut me off. “Don’t freak out!” He said, and began kissing me all over, on the lips, the face, the neck, wherever he could reach. “You don’t get how great this is. I know it’s scary right now, but in a little bit, it’ll all be over, and we’ll both be free. No more fucking around with condoms and stupid rules. We can fuck like real men, like Raff and Dev.” Jesse looked me in the eye. “And we’ll be brothers, just like what Raff said, right?”  

I can’t remember if I thought of Reese then, but it was pretty damn clear that Jesse wasn’t. However, there was something about him that absorbed me. There was fire in his eyes, and he had never looked sexier. Besides, it was already too late, right? Raff was poz, and he’d fucked Jesse, and I’d eaten the cum right out of Jesse’s ass. Was I already poz too?  

There was a knock at the door.  

The photo of Dev: https://imgur.com/a/saeqBjB

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

007 - Ruined  

Raff opened the door. He and Dev said nothing as Dev entered. Raff just nodded down the hallway towards us, then went back into Jesse’s room. Dev stomped towards us, his chunky boots making each step feel like it was shaking the room. That tattoo really did go everywhere. His face was covered in so much black ink, a person would be forgiven for not even realizing he was white, from a distance. His hair was a short mohawk, and he had a look of pure fury on his face. He wore a white vest, though even as he entered the front room, he pulled it off and threw it to one side.  

He took one look at Jesse. “Fuck off.” He barked, and those two words were the closest thing to a complete sentence I’d ever hear him say. Jesse instantly shot off and, winking at me, scampered off towards his room. I was completely alone, with this diseased madman. He gripped me by the hair and yanked me off the sofa, onto my knees. My scalp burned with pain, and I let out a yelp, but Dev clearly didn’t care. He thrust my face into his denim crotch, and instantly, the smell of his body filled me. It was disgusting and intoxicating at the same time.  

I tried pulling away, terrified by how rough he was, but that only made it worse, as he slapped me with the hand that wasn’t holding me in place. Once he was sure I’d stopped resisting, that hand went to his belt buckle. In one smooth movement, he got everything undone and pulled his cock out - no underwear to slow him down. It was a deadly weapon hanging before me, not quite fully hard yet, but still huge. The chunk of metal hanging out of the tip must have added a couple of extra pounds to the weight by itself. It scraped against my teeth as he forced it into my mouth.  

There was nothing for me to do except kneel and take it. I was powerless. Dev didn’t even let me control how to suck his cock, he just held my head still and fucked my mouth. His dick wasn’t as big as Raff’s, but the piercing made it much harder to manage, and Dev showed no mercy. I choked and gagged, snorting out of my nose, which earned me another smack. It was all I could do to keep my teeth open wide enough to not cause any problems. The feeling of the piercing bashing against the back of my throat made me want to throw up, but I knew that Dev wouldn’t stop even if I did, so I forced myself to keep it under control.  

It went on for what felt like ages, but I couldn’t get used to it the way that I would with any other dick. The shape of the piercing, and the force of Dev’s thrusts always felt unnatural, never becoming any easier to take. I couldn’t tell how deep he went, but my lips were definitely reaching the black tattoo. For a minute, I thought I might actually die choking on this monstrous cock, but it finally came to an end. Dev pulled out of my throat one last time, then smacked me once more, hard enough that, in my weak and confused state, I lost my balance and fell.  

My face was a mess, I could tell. My eyes were streaming tears down my face, while mucus and saliva dribbled out of my nose and mouth. Dev didn’t even seem to notice, much less mind. While I was trying to find my way back onto my knees, he went over to the mirror and made a line for himself. Judging by the length of the snort I heard, it must have been a pretty big one. I’d barely stabilized myself when Dev was back on me. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up, throwing me face down onto the sofa. Holding me down by the back of the neck with one hand, I felt the other on the buttplug that I had completely forgotten was there. The force he yanked it out at made me yelp, but my ass didn’t stay empty for long. I felt something cold and wet against my hole, as the piercing pushed into me, and then he was inside me. That infected monster was about to breed me, and I couldn’t stop him.  

He showed no more mercy on my ass than he did on my throat. With nothing more than my spit and the leftover lube from the plug, he rammed himself into me. I yelled out, but he didn’t relent. In just a couple of thrusts, I could feel his balls slapping against me, the full length of him tearing my ass apart. “Holy fuck!” I yelled. “Holy fucking fuck!” A couple more thrusts, and Dev was freely, easily pounding into me. My ass offered so little resistance to him, it was as if I got fucked like this every day of the week.  

My body was nothing more than a useless hole for Dev to fuck, but my head was swimming in the cocktail of drugs I’d dunked it into. Jesse’s voice seemed to echo around my head. He’s given me his gift. He’s made me like him. And Dev is going to do the same to you. I let out moans and whimpers. We’ll both be free. No more fucking around with condoms and stupid rules. We can fuck like real men. Unbidden, images of Raff breeding Jesse came back into my head. My stomach felt like it was churning in a storm. For a minute, I thought I was still going to be sick, but I realized it was something else.  

Dev pulled out of me completely, and for a foolish second, I actually thought he was finished. But instead, he flipped me over onto my back. I looked up at him, and what I saw was horrific, like some devil standing over me. He was sweaty and his face looked furious. I realized, far too late, that the symbol on his stomach was a biohazard mark. Some voice in the back of my brain found that quite funny. But it wasn’t the sight of him that horrified me. What horrified me was my own cock, rock hard, begging for attention. Dev pushed my legs up to get at my hole, and rammed himself back into me.

He got something he always wanted, he just needs a few minutes to accept it, Raff’s voice said. Dev’s face twisted into a wicked grin as he stared straight into my eyes. Sweat dripped down from his face, onto mine. A drop landed near my lips and instinctively, I licked it up. There are people who would die for my cum. Dev shifted his arms, and suddenly, his hands were wrapping around my neck. Dev’s become a lot more fucked up since he came off his meds. His grip tightened. He was strangling me, and my cock felt like it was going to explode.  

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck’ was all I could say, though with Dev choking me, it sounded more like weak grunts and gurgles than any kind of actual word. I was getting light headed, and my vision started going funny. Things went blurry, and Dev’s tattoos looked like they were moving. Was this a hallucination? I’d never hallucinated before. My brain made Dev’s face take on all sorts of horrific forms. One second, black horns seemed to be erupting from the tattoos on his head. The next, he looked like he was snarling like some horrible beast. For a moment, Dev was gone completely, replaced by anyone my mind felt like conjuring. Jesse, Reese, Raff, old partners and fuck buddies, even a teacher I’d had a crush on back in school.  

“Look at me!” Dev growled, and my eyes suddenly refocused on him. His face was turning red and he was gritting his teeth. His hands were still at my throat, though not quite so tight. He must have realized just how close to passing out I was. “Fuck! Fuck! Fucking take it, you cunt! Take it!” He yelled so loud it hurt my ears. He slammed all the way into my ass, and I could feel him erupt into me. It felt like an eternity as his balls unloaded their filth into my waiting ass, and I let out a long moan in time with the growling grunt that Dev was making. He started bucking his hips, fucking his load into me, even before he’d finished pumping it out.  

He stayed in me for a while longer, and we just looked at each other. His wicked grin was back, and he licked his lips, which made me smile, despite myself. My cock was still rock hard between us, but I didn’t want to do anything with it. All I cared about was the feeling in my hole. I’d been converted. That piercing must have torn my insides up, and Dev felt like he’d cum enough to fill a bathtub. There was no way his gift wasn’t already in my bloodstream. If I felt any panic about that then, the drugs completely drowned it out.  

Dev leaned forwards. I thought he was going to kiss me for a minute, but instead, he simply licked up the side of my face, tasting my sweat and leaving a trail of spit. He must have noticed my dick getting squashed between our stomachs, because when he moved back up, he looked down at it. With a gross snorting sound, Dev spat on my cock. The feeling made me gasp. He took hold of me, pumping my dick and covering it in his spit. It felt good.   

Finally, I felt him pull out of me. My body felt completely ruined, and all I could do was lay there, covered in all our fluids, as he pulled his jeans back up. Without another word, or even a look back, Dev turned and left the room, grabbing his vest as he went. A moment later, I heard the front door slam shut.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Holy fuck. I've always read the stories in this forum for the chem aspect, the BB/pozzing parts never did anything for me until today. Now I can't stop thinking about how fucking horny it'd be for someone to get me so fucked up and hungry for cock that I barely give a second thought to getting my hole destroyed and filled with poz loads. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow, loved this story! I wish there was more, but it looks like the author hasn't logged on in over 13 months. After reading tons of fiction on this website, I can honestly say this bee the hottest most erotic one I've EVER read. As SD1983 mentioned above I never found pozzing stories the least bit erotic or exciting in the past. Yet, every bit of this story has made me tingle with arousal and excitement. It kept me hard and oozing and craving more chapters!