Part 1;

I had been talking for a few weeks with this twink via one of those online apps. Turns out he is one of the many active seekers of intentional HIV infection.

We discussed this online, and even met up over a Coffee. I like to be certain myself that my twink knows what he is getting himself into. We had arranged a day and evening where we would go to a sexual health clinic to confirm his sero negative status, then, we would change it that evening.

I wasn't allowed in the consulting room whilst he had the consultation, however I was allowed in when he had the finger prick test which gives results within minutes. He also had the other test where blood is taken from the arm and the results take about 1 week.

Finger prick test result; Negative!

I took him home.

'One last time, you want Daddy to infect you?'

He looked me straight in the eyes and firmly replied;

'YES Daddy'.

I drew blood from my arm and blood slammed him with my high viral load of 1 Million +. I took the needle out and got him to press down on the cotton wool.

'Good boy. You can go home now. I'll see you in a few weeks'.
'What? I thought we were going to have sex', he quizzed.

'We will do soon, but not tonight. And you must promise me you will abstain from any sexual activity until we meet in about a few weeks time'.

'Er... OK'.

He seemed a little confused, but, he obeyed his instructions.

He left and I didn't hear anything from him, until 17 days later, when he messaged me, saying he felt horrific, that his entire body ached and for a few nights he had been having night sweats.

'Come on over'.
'I can't, I feel to weak, there is no way I can get on a train'.
'I'll get a taxi to fetch you'
'OK'

There was a knock on my door...

Squeal for part 2 Piggies ;)

• Like 19
  • Upvote 8

Part 2;

There stood the twink and the taxi driver.

'Are you his Dad?'
'Yeah'.
'He doesn't seem well mate. I'd get him to a Hospital'.
'Don't worry, it's just a Fever. Here is the fare, and something extra for your trouble'.
'Cheers mate'.

I closed the door. The twink hobbled in like an old Man.

'I feel TERRIBLE Daddy'
'You don't look too great. C'mon, let's get you in the shower son'.

I got the shower running on a decent heat, stripped, then stripped the twink as he was feeling so weak and feeble. Not only was he feeling weak, aching all over, and having night sweats, but before my eyes was also a blotchy rash on his chest. I couldn't help but smile.

I had already washed that day, so attention was on cleaning him up, inclusive of a thorough douching. I dried us both, and I locked his little flaccid dick in a stainless steel chastity device.

I put on a Leather executioners hood, and my German army boots, and carried him downstairs, and into the Garage which has been partly converted into a Dungeon, and lay him in the sling.

I lubed my Dick with spit and slid in the entire length of my shaft.

'Ouch. That hurts Daddy ... Why am I feeling so awful?'

'Don't worry son, your symptoms are your body's way of saying it is accepting Daddy's HIV Virus. You'll feel better soon'.

He smiled, albeit feebly. I fucked him for while pretty gently, seeing his sweet face running with beads of sweat. Even though I had just showered him he was drenched with sweat. I glanced the sight of the rash on his chest, and all I could think of was my virus inside him replicating at a high rate. This really turned me on so I started to fuck properly like I would normally... FAST strong thrusts, which caused him to whimper...

To all those pups and pigs, squeal and woof as loud as you can for Part 3 ;) ... And be good little animals and 'like' each part to show your appreciation ??

• Like 20
  • Upvote 16

Part 3;

I held onto the sling chains, rattling as I quickly thrusted. I can usually fuck for a long while, and if close to cumming I can navigate my way to frequently holding out. I felt myself getting close, yet on this rare occasion I didn't desire to keep on going, so, I just let it happen, and with that I started to grunt as my weapon unleashed it's toxic material.

I went and fetched the twinks pants, and got him some of my old lounge trackies, an old T-shirt and some thick socks. I dressed him, and took him into the main house.

'Right, let's sort you out sexy'.

I took his temperature, ... 38.7c. I made him some plain toast with butter, and a Lemon/Honey drink with a few Paracetamol, just to take the edge off his Fever for at least a few hours. We were sat at the kitchen table, kicking back for a bit when his face started to have a strained look...

'Are you OK?'
'I just had an urge to fart Daddy, and now my pants feel wet'
'OK, get up and bend over the table, let me take a look'

I pulled down my trackies he was wearing, and his pants. Sure enough, a big blob of my sperm was sitting in his underwear.

'Don't worry son, you've naughtily dropped some of Daddy's cum'.

Bit by bit I scooped it up and fingered it back inside him. Hmmmm, I needed a way to make sure it didn't drop back out again. I went to the Garage and got the lube and 2 dildos, a small and a medium, and slowly pushed my cum deep into his cunt walls, whilst opening him up for more play.

It was just gone 9.30pm when the door knocked. I'd seen the clock on the way to the Garage earlier, and remembered it was 9pm, so, I had be playing with his ASS since 'spunk drop' for around 30 Minutes or so. I suddenly realised who it was. It was Phil. Phil is a mate of mine, much like me, full blown and high viral load, and we occasionally play together. We're both Tops, but we seem to like recharging one another. I let him in.

'Phil, remember the neg twink I was telling you about, who I slammed the other day?'
'Yeah'
'He's here now, sero-converting, and bent over my kitchen table as I had to push back in my sperm which fell out'
'Let me see' ..... *He marched in*
Fucking 'ell, HOT'

Phil was a biker, and still in his full gear he pulled his Leather trousers and pants just below his hips, revealing his Dick that was already fully erect, showing off the piercings he had running down the entire length of underneath his shaft (Jacobs Ladder), and slammed in, no lube! 

The twink let out a high pitched 'OUCH' ...

• Like 20
  • Upvote 16

Part 4;

'Use some lube Phil mate. Poor boy is feeling fragile'.
'OK. Hey, get one of your large towels Simon, let's give him some comfort'.

I came back with a large towel as requested, Phil still fucking away at the twink bent over the table, but now naked, with his AIDS wasted ASS darting in and out! Taking the towel from me he put it on the kitchen floor, put the twink on his back, and recommenced his fucking.

'Fuck, look at this twinks sero converting rash, Fucking Beautiful'.

It had slipped my mind that Phil was coming over this evening. Interesting how situations pan out how they are meant to.

Phil looked at me, his face contorting like a greedy fuck pig as he pounded the boy. He suddenly flipped him over on all 4's and began to fuck his face.

'Hey, Simon, let's do the toothbrush'.

I knew exactly what he meant. I got an old toothbrush from the 'Dungeon' that had already been used for the same purposes, and started to rip up the boys cunt.

'Go on Simon, harder than that, really tear into him'.

That comment tore through me and I felt myself get really nasty. I really dug it in hard and deep. Phil took his Dick out of the twinks mouth, and motioned me away. He stuck two fingers in his cunt, pulled them out. They were bloodied. Phil looked at me, gave an evil smirk, and said...

'Fuck YES'.

He plunged in deep and started to fuck with no mercy. I knew he wasn't going to last long, so, I positioned myself behind Phil, to watch his AIDS wasted ASS.

I wasn't wrong, in a few minutes he started to unleash yet another strain for the boy, and I had a front row seat, watching Phil's perineum twitch each time he squirted a rope of hot Demon seed deep inside. He pulled out, knelt in front of the twink...

'Clean it up' he barked.

To all those pups and pigs, squeal and woof as loud as you can for Part 5 ;) ??

• Like 14
  • Upvote 17

Guest takingdeepanal

Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ?

Guest PupShockNeg4Poz
15 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

Part 2;

There stood the twink and the taxi driver.

'Are you his Dad?'
'Yeah'.
'He doesn't seem well mate. I'd get him to a Hospital'.
'Don't worry, it's just a Fever. Here is the fare, and something extra for your trouble'.
'Cheers mate'.

I closed the door. The twink hobbled in like an old Man.

'I feel TERRIBLE Daddy'
'You don't look too great. C'mon, let's get you in the shower son'.

I got the shower running on a decent heat, stripped, then stripped the twink as he was feeling so weak and feeble. Not only was he feeling weak, aching all over, and having night sweats, but before my eyes was also a blotchy rash on his chest. I couldn't help but smile.

I had already washed that day, so attention was on cleaning him up, inclusive of a thorough douching. I dried us both, and I locked his little flaccid dick in a stainless steel chastity device.

I put on a Leather executioners hood, and my German army boots, and carried him downstairs, and into the Garage which has been partly converted into a Dungeon, and lay him in the sling.

I lubed my Dick with spit and slid in the entire length of my shaft.

'Ouch. That hurts Daddy ... Why am I feeling so awful?'

'Don't worry son, your symptoms are your body's way of saying it is accepting Daddy's HIV Virus. You'll feel better soon'.

He smiled, albeit feebly. I fucked him for while pretty gently, seeing his sweet face running with beads of sweat. Even though I had just showered him he was drenched with sweat. I glanced the sight of the rash on his chest, and all I could think of was my virus inside him replicating at a high rate. This really turned me on so I started to fuck properly like I would normally... FAST strong thrusts, which caused him to whimper...

To all those pups and pigs, squeal and woof as loud as you can for Part 3 ;) ... And be good little animals and 'like' each part to show your appreciation ??

This is immensely hot to me. Being pumped full of my gifters toxic cum while my body fights to return to normalcy.....??. 

Looking forward to that day.