Part 5;

The twink got to work cleaning up Phil's Dick that was wet with Blood & Cum. After a few minutes he stopped, his posture curling, he started to shake...

'I'm FREEEEEEEEEZING Daddy'

I carried him into the bedroom, put a fleece on him, put him in my bed on a towel (for the sweats) cranked up the heating, and put a small butt plug inside him, so he didn't leak Phil's cum.

'Phil, can you keep an eye on the lad? I am going to the shops, I need a few things, plus, I just gave him my last two Paracetamol, and he'll be needing more whilst he stays with me for a few days'.

'Sure'.

You know when you go to the shops for a few items, and end up doing the weekly shop, well, that was me. Hence, I was gone for a good hour and a half. Upon my return there was a second motorbike in my driveway. 'Oh god, what is Phil up to?' I thought to myself. He is a deviant!

There was no one in the kitchen. I quickly put away the fridge and freezer items and went to my bedroom to see how the little twink was doing. Not there! Checked the living room.... Nope! Bathroom? Nope! Hmmmmm, the Dungeon in the Garage? YES!

Two of Phil's biker mates were here, John & Bill. Both Poz, not full blown, yet not on meds, and very much detectable! Not that it really mattered now in regards to initial infection. John was lying on his back on an old mattress that they had put a vinyl play sheet over, with the twink sat on top, impaled on his Dick. Bill was knelt behind, and ALSO inside the boy, fucking him. 

Phil was watching the action with a cigarette, and a beer. Good job I had just stocked up on Beer then.

'How long has he been out of bed?'
'They got here about an hour after you left, so, I guess 30 minutes give or take'.

I had to hand it to Phil, he knew how to live out there! I joined him for a fag, and a Beer too, whilst watching John & Bill fuck and stretch my sero converting twink. Bill took his Dick out, stood up, lifting the twink up with him. John came over, joining us two for a smoke.

Bill got the twink lying on his front. Just as well, I think he was too weak to even kneel at this stage. Bill began fucking again, leaning on his forearms, as the boy just lay there motionless, his inner being gradually accepting my DNA, as his flesh was mauled. After some idle chatter we could see Bill's body begin to tense with 'Oh yeah's' ... His forearms gave way so the boy's body of fever took Bill's whole body weight. He started grunting, thrusting each time his Dick unleashed his cum.

I walked over, and knelt by my boys face...

'Are you OK sexy?'

'Yes Daddy. I'm just a dirty pig that has wanted this for a very long time. I just hope to feel better very soon'.

'Don't worry sexy, you'll feel much better in a few days time'.

John walked over...

• Like 15
  • Upvote 15

Guest takingdeepanal

SCREAMING Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? at the top of my lungs with a camera in my face as I imagine this being done to me, Daddy

Part 6;

John flipped the boy on his back, spread his legs wide, holding onto his ankles, and without a pause shoved his toxic Dick inside. As he fucked, you couldn't help but notice his large bio-hazard tattoo, and for the first time I noticed the letters P, and, Z within the symbol. HOT! He fucked the boy for about 5 minutes. We weren't even paying proper attention. However, our attention was properly grabbed when John started cumming, making all the usual erratic breathing, and primitive grunting. Phil cheered and yelled...

'Yeah, go on John son, breed that fucking dirty faggot'

John had a short spurt of piston fucking right before he began shooting his venom. Having done the deed, he leaned in and carried on fucking, slowly grinding his hips as he embedded his toxic seed deeper. And on he went, fucking... He wouldn't stop...

'OK John mate, let's get this lad to bed. He really does need some rest ... Right fellas, if you want to stay for some Beers and a laugh, that's cool. I'm just going to sort this chap out'.

The general consensus seemed to be they all wanted to stay on. I picked up the twink, and carried him to my bedroom. I gave him some of my sleep medication, just to help him get a bit of a deeper sleep for at least a short while. Again, on a towel, butt plug in.

'If you need me for anything boy, send me a W/app message, I'll just be downstairs, OK'.
'Thank you Daddy'.

I tucked him in, and left him to rest. For the next few hours the 4 of us chatted, drank, smoked, with some wicked house music on the spin, not too loudly though, I wanted to make sure the boy upstairs wasn't disturbed. Phil suddenly got up...

'I need a Shit' 

And off he went! About 20 minutes had passed, and he hadn't returned. 'Is the man constipated?' I facetiously said in my head.

'I'm off to see where Phil has got to'
'OK' said John & Bill, as they seemed to be rather oblivious and in their own world!

I knocked on the bathroom door...

'Hey, Phil, what is going on?' ... No reply! I turned the handle ... Unlocked! I went in, no one there. Into the bedroom...

... There he was, fucking the twink again! He had him bent over my bed, arms spread eagle. He looked up at me, giving me a twisted smirk. It seemed that a combination of the twinks sero-conversion to the gradual physical acceptance of my toxic DNA, and my sleep meds had taken their toll and knocked him out.

'Phil, what the fuuuu...'
'Don't worry, I'm nearly done'.

He refocused his gaze to the boys ASS, grabbing his hips tightly, and picking up pace with his 'Jacobs Ladder' Dick. He grunted, and shot his second load inside the boy. He lifted him back onto the towel, and put the butt plug back in'.

'Phil, I'm knackered, and want to go to bed'.
'Alright Simon buddy, the lads and I will go now. Thanks for a great evening'.

The 3 of them soon left. I got ready for bed, got in, and held the sweet twink in my arms. His skin was very hot and sweaty...

... Part 7 to follow ...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11

Part 7;

It was now about 4am, and I dropped off pretty quickly. I woke at 8am to the boy thrashing about, moaning in his sleep. He was boiling hot, and soaking wet. His body was well and truly fighting my viral GIFT, at the same time accepting it as it invaded his system, developing into his own strain.

I woke him up, got up, changed the towel underneath him, made us both a Lemon & Ginger drink, with some Echinacea drops, and got him some more Paracetamol. Temperature time... 38.8c.

'Daddy, I feel fucking dreadful'
'I know. in a few days I promise you'll be feeling much better, now take your Paracetamol, they'll help a bit'

I got a bowl of cold water with ice cubes, and with a flannel kept mopping his face and forehead from the sweat, and keeping it cool. Part of me really felt for him. The other part was incredibly turned on knowing that thanks to me he had a new life growing inside of him. 

After about an hour he seemed to perk up a little bit. I could see it in his face too. I took his temperature again... 38.1. I told him to get on all 4's, taking out his butt plug.

'When I say 'Push' son, push your pussy out, like you need to go to the toilet'
'OK Daddy'
'Push'

Nothing came, just a fart. I held my mug under his cunt, and got him to push again. He again farted, but this time pink cum blobbed out. I kept making him do this until I guess there was a few tablespoons worth of toxic cum sitting at the bottom of my mug. During this time, his phone bleeped with a text message.

I ordered him to sit up in bed, and tilt his head back to face the ceiling. I slowly poured the 5 loads down his throat. Of course, with his neck tilted back swallowing was more of a struggle, which accentuated his gulping motion, which in turn gave me a semi erection.

'You got a message on your phone'
'Oh yeah' ... 

He leaned over to grab his phone, read the message, and without saying a word handed me the phone. The message was from the clinic from a few weeks ago when I made him get tested. It simply read... 'Your test is Negative' ... Fuck, a surge went straight to my Dick and I was now super solid! I turned to him and said...

'Not anymore boy'.

I flipped him back on all 4's, commanding him to hold onto the headboard.

'Arch out your ASS boy'.

The contrast of that text message, and what was happening inside him sent my inner depravity wild. I drove into him, no lube, no spit, nothing. No slowly building up, just a quick hot fuck, slapping his pert backside. I really dug my grip into his hips as I quickly got close...

'You are a Nasty Fucking Pig'
'Yes Daddy, fuck me with your Poz cum, give it to me'
'Yeah, you are my dirty greedy Poz Pig'
'Breed me Dad. Cum in me, PLEASE'.

I grunted, spewing another toxic load deep in his guts!

We lay down into spoon position, and I slid back inside, slowly rocking. I rocked us back to sleep, inside his cunt!

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11

Guest takingdeepanal

Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? 

Plus using his salty sweat as lube ...

Edited by takingdeepanal

Nothing sexier than seeing some poor cunt convert in front of your eyes. From my personal experience I got super horny when I realized I was having the fuck-flu. I wanted nothing more than more toxic cocks destroying my ass and my future.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Part 8;

A month had passed, and my boy had been staying with me most nights. Naturally I fucked him, shooting multiple loads inside him most nights. His fuck flu lasted a good few weeks, and now he was feeling much better.

The day had arrived for his appointment at the sexual health clinic. I ordered him to douche before we left the house.

Having had the finger prick test I sat there holding his hand as we both watched the testing kit come up with a blue dot.

'The test has come up positive' exclaimed the nurse. Without hesitation my boy responded...

'Good'.

The nurse look puzzled. They repeated the test, then he had more bloods taken and spoke with a Doctor.

We left the consulting room, and went into one of the toilet cubicles. I locked the door, and ordered him to his knees.

'Who is my special little poz pig?'
'I am Daddy ... Thank you for my Gift'.

He gave me a huge smile, eyes twinkling.

'Suck me son'.

He unzipped me, took out my semi flaccid Dick, and started licking my bell end, and the entire length of my veiny shaft. My Dick grew hard and I slid my Dick inside his mouth.

I grabbed behind his head, pulled him in tightly, and rammed to the back of his throat, causing him to choke as I fucked his face with aggression. Pulling out, I admired the beautiful sight before me; lips drooling, eyes watering, and catching his breath.

'Who is my little toxic fuck toy now?'

He looked up at me with a vulnerable glance...

'I am Daddy'.

I started fucking his throat again, and without warning shot my load down his gob!

'That is your first of 3 congratulations presents. Get up. let's go'.

I opened the door to see another cute twink waiting to use the toilet, holding a urine sample bottle. We exchanged intense eye contact and smiles. Without a word spoken I gave him my business card.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Part 9;

I took my newly charged up boy to a fancy restaurant. Present number 2. We spoke a lot about his new journey he was now embarking on, and you couldn't escape the feel of hot man sex in the air as he repeatedly with words, his face, and body language described his sense of real freedom.

Now for present number 3 ... Sauna time! We both showered, with many guys staring at my boy. Why not, he is HOT. Cute little round ASS, with smooth olive skin, and a slim physique.

We dipped into the spa pool, where our conversation was pretty much of that at the restaurant. Of course, people could clearly hear what was being said.

Interest in my boy intensified. A skinny guy with a grey balding head, and a crix belly paddled over to my sexy twink, and under the water spread his legs, and stuck two fingers inside my boys cunt. You could see his upper arm motion back and forth as his fingers began the evening of play.

Other guys watched on, some sitting, some circling. My boy was definite prey! 

'C'mon, let's shower, then go to the steam room'.

We were followed to the shower area. As we showered again others from the spa pool were also showering with full on hard-ons as they made no secret their desires for my boy. This animalistic attention soon spread to others around. We made our way to the steam room, followed by the predators.

We entered, the others behind closely following. It was packed! My boy and I were facing one another, when I saw an arm push his upper back down, so he naturally bent over, hands holding onto my sides. I heard through the steam;

'Spread your legs'.

He obeyed! He let out a yelp of pain as this strange figure immediately began pounding his tight little cunt. Within a few short minutes this stranger grunted as he dumped his load, then left. Two more guys fucked him for a few minutes, both grunting as they unloaded. Three loads already! Were they toxic? Who knows. The joy of complete anonymous sex, you don't know what you are getting!

Back to the showers I got my boy to lean on the tiles, facing them, and to spread his legs and arch his ASS out. I got him to push like he would be when trying for a shit.

A long string of sperm came out and dangled between his legs. You could tell guys wanted to use him right there and then, but not the done thing in the shower areas. We showered again and went to our lockers. I got my rucksack and took us to a room.

From my bag of magic tricks I took out my wrist to ankle restraints and restrained my boy. Then, I blindfolded him. Then, I wrote on his chest; 'Poz Faggot'.

'Make sure you count how many loads you get son, I want to know'.

'Yes Daddy'.

Throwing my bag back in the locker I headed to the Sauna-Bar for a few drinks, as my boy was celebrating his new status in style. 

I kicked back at the bar enjoying my Whiskey. 

Looking at my phone I saw a new WhatsApp message had come through from a number I didn't recognise. It was the twink from the GUM clinic earlier. He asked if I was the guy that gave him the card earlier. I messaged back confirming.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1