Part 16;

Withdrawing my toxic weapon I finally introduced my two boys properly. 'Leo (my newly charged up boy), this is your new brother (the twink I charged up at the Sauna), Shah'.

They greeted each other with deep connecting glowing smiles and passionate deep kissing. Leo still inside his brother continued to grind his hips, clenching his firm round ASS!

'You like 'Long Island Iced Tea' Shah?'
'It's my favourite cocktail'
'Me too. I'll make us a Pitcher'.

The brothers smiled with each other once again, exchanging another deep bonding kiss, before Leo's brand new charged up weapon flopped out of his brothers currently still neg cunt, to go and make their cocktail pitcher. It really turned me on seeing my two boys connect, and get on, and see Leo share my mutated DNA with his brother.

Leo and I went into the main house, into the kitchen, leaving Shah restrained in the sling with 3 virulent filthy loads sloshing about inside of him; Dads, his brothers, and not forgetting crix man! 

'You seem to be getting on well with your new brother, son'.
'Yes Daddy, he is very cute and sexy, and I feel an unspoken deep connection with him'
'Good. That makes me very happy, not to mention horny'.

I slapped his ASS and went to the Fridge to grab myself a Beer. I took a few swigs when I heard a motorbike pull up. A-ha, that'd be the arrival of Phil. I went to the front door, and upon opening I saw Phil had brought his mate John. John featured in part 5 of this story. Unlike Phil and I he wasn't fully blown, but the three of us did share all one thing in common; We are all completely un-medicated, and dangerously toxic ~ Fuck YES!

'Come in guys ... Fancy a Beer'
'Yeah ... Yeah'

I went back into the kitchen as they stripped naked in the hallway. I opened their Beers putting them on the table. In they walked ....

'Beers on the table guys'
'Cheers Simon ... Yeah, Cheers...'

Leo stopped making the cocktail pitcher, and threw his arms around Phil...

'Uuuuncle Phiiiiil'
'Heeeey, my favourite Nephew', ... 

Phil squeezed his arse then read what I wrote on his chest...

'Fuck, I remember how great that ass felt ... What's this ... 'Poz-Faggot?' ... You got something to tell your Uncle Phil?'

'Yeah, Daddy of course bugged up my cunt several weeks ago, and today I got my 'poz' diagnosis. We celebrated with a nice meal, then went to the sauna, where I took at least 17 loads'

'Congratulations boy, you are one of us now'

He went over to the corner kitchen cupboard to get some coke for the Long Island Iced Tea, bending over to get what he wanted. Phil wasted no time, taking a swig of Beer, slamming his bottle on the table, he marched over to Leo, grabbed hold of his left hip and guided his Jacobs ladder shaft to my boys loose cummy cunt, grabbed hold onto his right hip, and slammed in his fully blown AIDS Dick, piston fucking with no warning. Holding onto a cupboard shelf and the cupboard door he didn't have the greatest of balance, and ended up maneuvering himself so his palms were planted against the wall ...

'Fuck yeah, what a hot and sexy nasty loose poz cummy cunt boy'

Phil growled and grunted towards the ceiling, arching back as he lost his self in his usual depraved objectifying pig fuck self, using my son Leo like a piece of cheap Fuck-Meat, for his pleasure only.

I sat at the table, drinking my Beer, just watching Phil and his broad yet pale and thin wasted frame pound without any mercy my little Leo's loose well used puffy sloppy cunt. He suddenly began screaming demonically, I knew that meant he was seconds from injecting his filthy death-juice, and sure enough his fast merciless pound hate fucking slowed right down to the odd intermittent grunting hard thrusts. I watched his anus and perineum through his wasted ass cheeks twitch, as he shared his beautiful nasty gift, once again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Part 17;

Phil's Jacob's ladder shaft squelched out of Leo's bruised and battered well used newly poz cunt. A minimum of 17 loads from the sauna, and now his Dad Simon & Uncle Phil had just deposited their fully blown loads. What a treat for the boy! Phil came over to the kitchen table for his Beer ...

'I'll never tire of recharging his cute nasty cunt'
'You are such an evil Beast Phil'

We both clinked our Beer bottles together, exchanging satanic smirks. We sat together, chatting, our pale scrawny fully blown bodies complimenting the other beautifully, whilst watching on my youthful, cute, fit boy Leo as he recommenced his 'Long Island Iced Tea' mission.

'Where is John' I asked ...
'You have a new boy in town, right'

With that we got up, took some extra Beers from the fridge for when we finished our first, and went into the Dungeon, and sure enough, there was John, wearing a Gas Mask, and Fucking Shah. We both stood at the head of the sling, swigging back our Beers. Phil just downed his, now onto his second.

'What a hottie Si. Shame I've just this second cum. Is he one of us?'
'He is well on his way to being. And he has explicitly expressed he wants knocking up'

I watched on as John fucked my new neg boy, his face covered by his Gas Mask, and his Bio-Hazard tattoo showing that there was imminent danger nearby. I love the way he had the letters 'P' & 'Z' within the symbol, either side of the main body of it that was one large 'O' ... Fuckin' HOT!

Phil came around to the side of the sling, to look Shah in the face properly for the first time ...

'You are a major cutie, boy. I'm your Uncle Phil' ... Shah smiled ...
'Hey Uncle Phil'
'So, you want to become poz?'
'YES! I'm finally embracing my undeniable destiny'.

I piped up ...

'He has already had 3 loads up him this evening Phil mate ... Mine, his brother Leo's, and some guy at the sauna with a crix belly. And, he has had the full toothbrush treatment too'

'When was your last neg test boy?'
'Today Uncle Phil'
'Well, I just dropped a load up your brother. How about some of my blood injected into you instead, and I'll give you some of my toxic cum some other time?'

My brand new boy could not even answer through his depraved lust, and simply nodded, tongue hanging out like a dog, and whimpered and gave a subservient 'fucking please do it' look.

Phil began to spit on his face, slapping it hard ... John picked up his already constant steady pace, and was now fucking faster, with no slowing down, this Man has real stamina ... Not averting his gaze from Shah, Phil firmly commanded ...

'Go on John, Fuck him, Fuck his beautiful neg cunt and load him up with your filthy toxic un-medicated load ... Go on John mate ... yeah, give it to the cunt'

Phil continued spitting and slapping. I looked at John and saw his Gas Mask head look upwards as his body stiffened. I could tell he was about to blow. And sure enough, loud, yet muffled grunts erupted, as he ejaculated his virulent seed deep inside Shah's innocent cunt.

'I have a big urge to fart', said Leo ... He had walked in with his cocktail pitcher in hand during all the fun we were having ...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Part 18;

'Don't fart boy, put the pitcher of drink down, hold onto the urge, and come with me'.

I grabbed the mixing bowl that Leo had emptied the contents of 17+ sauna loads from his cunt into earlier. It still had some cum left in it after I had filled up the 60ml syringe, and I got him to get on all 4's on the rubber covered mattress, and held the bowl directly under his now battered and loose poz cunt ...

'OK, push son'

He farted out a huge blob of cum. No doubt a combined super toxic mixture from Daddy Simon & Uncle Phil.

'You fucking pig'

He laughed, which caused some more to drip out, and run down his smooth shaved perineum and balls. I placed the bowl down between his legs. 

'Stay there, and catch whatever falls out, OK boy'
'Yes Daddy'

John was now getting his Dick licked clean by a cum loaded, restrained Shah, and Phil had got himself ready with a tourniquet. I got all the bits needed, and took some of his blood.

I sat myself by my boys neg cunt, lubed up the catheter, and inserted several inches, and released the clip that would now allow any contents of the syringe to flow. I now began to slowly depress the plunger, loading him up with Leo's 17+ sauna loads, to go with the 4 loads he had already received directly from Uncle Phil, Daddy Simon, brother Leo, and crix Man.

I had pushed in about half of the anonymous cum when Phil released one of  Shah's arms, and got him to hold it straight, relaxing it into the sling.

'Small sharp scratch coming up ...'

As I continued to slowly load up my boys neg cunt with multiple loads of anonymous cum of unknown statuses, Phil slowly blood slammed his unique DNA. It was now for the first time he got a raging HUGE erection, showing us he was very much a grower not a show'er'. Getting turned on by the point of no return really did confirm that this was his undeniable destiny!

Phil pulled the needle out, and put on some cotton wool, pressing hard. 

A little earlier Phil had put some medical tape across a sealed condom packet, and attached one end of the tape to Shah's upper arm. He now removed this, and placed the taped condom packet over the cotton wool, slapping both ends of the tape firmly onto his skin.

'For your protection' said Phil, followed by an evil depraved smirk.

I finished loading up my boy, removed the catheter, and put a rosebud spec u-plug inside him. This is designed to bloom open once inside your ass. I did not want him to leak a single drop of precious sauna-cum given to him via his brothers own warm wet cunt!

Between Phil & I we unrestrained his ankles and remaining wrist, plus collared and leashed him up, and put fist 'puppy' mitts onto his hands. I walked him over to the rubber covered mattress ...

'C'mon boy, this way'

I now had him on his paws, behind Leo. I moved the bowl of cum out the way ...

'You see that cum dripping down out of your brothers cunt, and down over his balls, that's Daddy's and Uncle Phil's fully blown AIDS loads ... Now lick it up. Go on, lick your brothers cunt clean boy'.

He puppy pawed his way in-between his brothers legs, and started licking, moaning, licking, rubbing his lips, nose, and chin, more licking. I was stood above them, holding his leash ...

'Good puppy, you're a good puppy ... You're doing a good job ... Good boy'.

I stroked his head, and he kept on wiggling his hips, like an over excited young pup. The rosebud spec u-plug stuffed up his neg cunt looked hot, especially knowing it was keeping 21+ loads trapped inside.

I got him to sit up, and put an elastic band around his Dick & Balls (they double up as a fantastic cock-ring). I fingered Leo's cunt for some natural lube, then got to stroking Shah's semi hard Dick. I kissed him deeply, feeling his neg shaft quickly grow ...

'Go on, FUCK your brother's newly poz cunt boy. Stick it to him'.

Without hesitation, and showing off that he was by no means a complete natural bottom he slid all the way in, immediately fucking with a fast rhythm. I got on all 4s in front of Leo, bringing us face to face ...

'Giving your brother your dirty toxic load earlier was a great way to start the bonding process between my two boys. And to complete and seal that bond he is soon gonna give you his last neg load'.

I now kissed him deeply too, as his brother pounded his HUGE bare neg shaft wildly inside his brothers sweet bio-hazardous cunt!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

On 6/21/2018 at 1:23 AM, backpackguy said:

Oink?Oink?Oink☣️☣️☣️☣️!! Fuck yeah, 2 hot twink Poz brothers...the fuck flu is racing down the track for the second young cum dump...a true whore ? 

Racing down the track at top speed I'd say ... Looks like he will have to get in, and ride with the Fuck Flu car, and no getting out until the race is complete!☣️?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...