Part 10;

The cute twink from the clinic and I then commenced a flowing chat. He informed me he had gone for a full screen today as he had been seeing a guy for a few months, and that they wanted to ditch the use of condoms as they were going down the route of exclusivity. He soon opened up to me saying that at the clinic earlier he felt himself extremely attracted to me, and felt an unspoken connection of a dark depraved trust. I told him he could tell me anything.

He said that even though he was 24 years old, and had been a sexually active bottom for the past 5 years, and had a few relationships, he had never had sex without a condom. A bareback virgin! My Dick twitched! I said he was welcome to join me at the sauna-bar and chat more. He said he would like to but couldn't afford the entry fee, or buy any drinks. I said I would take care of all of that for him. He thanked me and said he'd like that, and that he would be about 1 hour.

45 minutes later he messaged me saying he was outside. I said for him to come and wait by reception. I fetched him, paying his fee, where he was given the usual locker key, and towel. 

'What are these for' he innocently enquired.
'Just in case you would like to use the facilities. C'mon cutie, let's go for those drinks I promised you'.

His tipple was double vodka and coke. We spoke about him, and me also. I told him that the twink I was with earlier was the one being tested, and that I had been infected for a few decades...

'But you are on medication for it?'
'I used to be. But not for at least a year now, and according to my last test I am now extremely infectious'.

We chatted further, and after finishing his second drink I suggested we chill out in the spa pool. I took him to his allocated locker, and said he had to strip, secure his belongings in the locker, and shower before he could use any of the facilities. Arriving at the shower area he hung up his towel, to reveal a completely hairless swimmers build body (he even had no pubes). I immediately joined him and started to rub shower gel onto his chest, belly, and arms...

'So what is with the lack of hair?'

'Two reasons; I feel it keeps me cleaner, and I love swimming, and I swim better minus any hair'.

I continued soaping his body as the water cascaded over his firm flesh. I knelt between his thighs and soaped his legs and ASS cheeks, both in great shape. I couldn't resist taking a peek at what I love the most, so I done what had to be done, I parted his hairless cheeks to reveal a tight pink hairless cunt! Fuck ... My Dick instantly became rock solid!! 

I stood up and got some more shower gel into my hands, stood facing him I looked him right into his eyes and kneaded his ASS cheeks, then sneakily slid my finger over his hole, rubbing in quick motion. He quietly moaned. I slid my middle finger inside and wiggled it. Another moan but this time much more audible.

'C'mon, let's dry up and go to the spa pool'.

We dried, put our towels around our waists, and started our way there.

'I feel a bit guilty'.
'Why?'
'I have just gone into a relationship, and you just touched my hole, which I really enjoyed. I also saw your hard Dick at the showers and I had a huge desire to suck it...

... Plus, from the moment we met earlier you have been tapping into my inner darkness'.

We gave each other a knowing smile.

'Listen, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. And you are free to leave at any time'.
'Thanks. I like you'.

Arriving at the spa pool I told him to make himself comfy, and I'd be back in a short while. I headed the way of my newly charged up twink.

For each 'Part' that you like do feel free to 'upvote' or 'like'. This inspires me to GIVE More! ;)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 12

Part 11;

Not surprisingly my newly charged up twink was being fucked. Still restrained. Still blindfolded. I said to the guy fucking him to hurry up as he was my boy and he was going home now. The guy quickened his pace, grunted, and dropped his load.

'Thanks for the use of your sexy boy. Nice sign on his chest man. A chance I have given him something else for his collection'.

An ominous statement from a stranger who quickly disappeared. I took my boys blindfold off, and the restraints.

'Hey son, have a good time?'
'Yes Daddy. Can we please go to the bar for a soft drink. I need a rest'.

'Well, I was going to get you to go and feed the dogs at home, I forgot. You can rest there. But Daddy wants to stay here for a bit longer'.

'OK. By the way, I lost count but it was definitely at least 14 loads I took'
'Good boy. Well done. So that is 17 in total at least, with the 3 from the steam room'

How many of those 17 loads were toxic, I wondered. We would never know! We went to the lockers where my boy got dressed, we kissed goodbye, and he left.

I eagerly made my way back to the spa pool. Along with a few others the guy with the crix belly was between my new twinks legs. He kept on putting his hand towards his hole, each time my new twink kept on pushing his hand away .... 'Please stop'. I let out an almighty ... 'OI'.

The crix belly guy looked at me. I gave him a stern look, and nodded for him to back away.

'C'mon, grab your towel son'.

I hired us out a private booth so we could have some proper privacy, and in we went, door locked behind us! I stood and looked at his perfect sweet body, and before I knew it he fell to his knees in front of me, looked up at me, and said...

'I love the fact you just called me son, Dad', and without hesitation grabbed the base of my shaft, pulled my foreskin back, and flicked over my bell end. I was HARD in an instant!

I looked down at him as he happily got to work serving me. I could not help but notice his pert ASS arched out. I could not resist the invitation! I leaned over, licked my middle finger and slipped it back in like I had earlier. He moaned as I wiggled my digit around.

I could not wait any longer to give his ASS proper attention. I threw him onto his back and got to work fingering and rimming his sweet hairless tight pink cunt. I ate him out for ages, until he started to plead with me to Fuck him.

He knew I was poz, and highly infectious, BUT, we had not had the proper discussion I like to have, so, I grabbed a rubber, lubed up, and slid in, rather easily I might add.

'You're tight, but you took that very easily'.

'I know Dad. After we met this afternoon at the clinic, I went home and I played with my toys for hours, fantasizing about you Fucking me'.

'You dirty boy'

I fucked him for a while with me laying behind him, his upper leg in the air, his torso slightly turned towards me. I could certainly tell the difference fucking with a rubber, but still, a Hot Fuck! He was groaning very loudly as I Fucked his cunt that had never had a bare Dick inside it, ever.

I withdrew, positioned myself in front of him, inserted my index and middle fingers, located his prostate, and circled, applying different strengths of pressure. I ordered him to put his hands above his head, and by no means was he allowed to touch himself, anywhere.

I worked his prostate for a good half hour, by which time he was leaking pre cum like some insane water fountain, and was screaming the fucking place down. Taking my fingers out I scooped up his pre cum, and re-lubed my rubbered Dick, placing it at the entrance to his cunt, touching. 

He leaned up and pulled the condom off, my Bare Dick still somehow touching his cunt flesh...

'What are you doing?' I quizzed.

'I cannot stand it anymore not knowing what a Bare Dick feels like, and avoiding the kind of dark real intimate sex, and kind of men that I have secretly craved yet avoided all these years'.

He pulled my hips which forced the tip of my Dick to enter his tight, wet, warm, silky cunt! I held that position as we simply stared intensely into each others eyes. 

'I have also craved and yearned for years the life changing consequences'

I slid in balls deep. Fuck, he felt GREAT!

'OMG yes, OMG yes, OMG Fuck yes, that feels so different to a condom. This feels so natural ... Fuck me Dad'.

'NO'. ... I pulled out.

'Let's go for a drink, and a serious chat'.

Whilst I was at the bar he began to message his new Boyfriend on WhatsApp. I brought our drinks over, at which point he apologized in advance for not speaking to me for a bit, as he was now having an important chat. I guessed it must be with his new Boyfriend. What the fuck was being said. He was typing like a maniac in between drinking his drink, and his phone was practically on fire with incoming messages. As this went on he had finished guzzling what was his third double Vodka and coke, so, I got in another.

He scrolled to the beginning of this message frenzy, and handed me his phone.

'Can you please read that Dad. It will give you a deeper understanding of me'
'OK, son'.

What did it say? .... ;) 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Part 12;

To summarize his chat with his new boyfriend, my new twink had just dumped his new lover. He explained that what they had talked about many times of his innate need to be completely sexually free, without any fear of consequence, he could not ignore any longer, and it was time to face his fear which was getting in the way of who he is deep down.

His now ex was devastated on two counts. That he had lost his lover, and that his lover was now embracing his undeniable destiny.

Over a few more drinks we spoke more in depth about the pros and cons, and my own journey.

'I have had so many opportunities to have bareback sex, and Men wanting to breed me, and have denied myself of what is right each time. I am ready for you to be the first Man to ever cum inside me, Dad, and knock me up in the process'.

'Then, you are ready'.

We went to my locker where I got my rucksack, then we headed back to our private room. My new twink like a duck to water lay on his back, holding his legs in the air by his feet.

I put a new condom on, lubed it with spit, and slid inside my new twink. His face didn't and couldn't lie, he looked disappointed, and he wasn't fully enjoying himself now. I fucked him for a few more minutes, when I withdrew, and kept the tip of my latex covered Dick touching his cunt.

'I am going to count to 10. If by that time I get to 10 you haven't removed the condom I shall continue fucking you with it on and cum inside it ... If however you remove it like you did earlier then that will be you stepping into your new life, with no choice of return .... One ...'

No sooner had I uttered 'one', he pulled the protection from my aching shaft! He had now sealed his fate!

I slid in slowly, balls deep. Then slowly pulling all the way out until only half of my bell end was inside. I repeated this over and over, watching as each time my naked toxic shaft slowly disappeared, to then slowly reappear as my new twinks delicate cunt lips gripped tightly on my dirty Dick pulling them out as I pulled out.

I looked at his face, to see him looking up at me, moaning and panting, with an expression of being in sheer piggy heaven!

'How does that feel, son? Your first Bare Dick'

His response was a continuation of his moaning and panting with a submissive ...

... 'Oh Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah' with his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

I stopped fucking him and delved my hands into my rucksack for an essential item that I always have to hand when play is on the cards. Yep, the magic toothbrush. The same one I used on my newly charged up twink when his body was going through the fuck flu. I rammed it in the new twinks cunt and started brushing vigorously...

'OwwCh, that hurts'.
'Shut the fuck up, you wanted this new life' 
'Oh God YES. Rip me up Dad ... OwwCh'

I began to savagely tear the brush against his cunt with all my sexual rage, snarling ...

'So you want to get knocked up. Your life changing forever. Then fucking take this you nasty neg cunt'.
'Oh ... fuck ... yes ... Dad. Make it so I carry you always'.

I took the bloodied toothbrush out and barked at him to kneel on his knees and fists, and to arch out his ASS. I climbed in between his legs, pushing them open wide, and plunged deep inside his cunt. I leaned on top of him, wrapping my arms around his upper torso, bringing my mouth to his right ear, slowly rocking my pelvis, keeping my Dirty Dick tightly impaled ...

'You do realise from this moment you now belong to me boy? There is now no going back' 

His initial non verbal response was by massaging my toxic weapon with a rhythmic motion with his warm and wet silky cunt. He moaned...

'Yes. I know. I have given myself to you, Dad. Completely'.

We slowly fucked like this for a few more minutes...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

On 6/15/2018 at 2:47 PM, pozboy said:

This is life like it's meant to be lived - totally depraved bareback fucking and gift giving - every line gets me hard

Beautiful and Natural 'pozboy' ... It should not be denied! ? ? 

• Like 1

Part 13;

I withdrew my Dick, which was covered in blood, reached for my phone, and stood up. I messaged my newly charged twink at home, asking if he still had the cum in his ASS from this evenings blindfolded restrained fuck session. As I waited for a reply I turned my attention to my new twink I had here with me...

'Get up, and lick your cunt blood off of my Dick, boy'

He stood up on his knees, turned on them, looked at me like an excited pup, came over towards me, and and went to grab my Dick ...

'Ah ah ah, not so fast, hands behind your back, keep your mouth shut, and keep your eyes looking into mine'.
'Yes Dad'.

Holding the base of my stiff Dick I began to smear his cunt blood over his lips and cheeks, whilst spitting on his face and slapping it.

'Look at you, all innocent, as tonight you have been slowly losing that innocence. And it will be tonight that you will completely lose it all when your soul will lose all light'.

With those words his dick became rock hard. I knew I had an evil nasty fuck pig on my hands. My phone started pinging. It was the newly charged twink. He had put a butt plug in to prevent any leakage. I had taught him well! I ordered him to remove the butt plug, and push all the cum in his ASS into one of the large kitchen mixing bowls, putting it in the Garage/Dungeon when he was done. And to make sure there were at least a dozen Beers in the fridge.

My Dick was now semi soft ...

'Now open your mouth, and when I put my Dick in you will close your mouth, BUT you must NOT lick or suck'.

'Yes Dad. No Dad'.

I pulled his head towards the base of my shaft, and held still, concentrating on not getting hard, and to go for a piss. I started to pee, and soon my new boy was drinking, but not quick enough as he began to choke and splutter as my piss overflowed from the corners of his mouth. I kept my focus and kept pissing, and soon he got into a rhythm of drinking everything I was giving him. I felt the last trickle leave my piss slit.

I grabbed the back of his head and began fucking his face slowly, but with a firm motion, and felt the warmth of the inside of his mouth as my Dick began to swell. Soon I was rock hard again. I pulled out, slapping my toxic death-meat on his face.

'Get on your back, cunt'.

He did as commanded. I got the wrist to ankle restraints out from my bag, and restrained each wrist to each ankle, resulting in his sweet hairless pink cunt exposed, and completely defenseless. No condom games this time. I lubed my Dick with spit, shoved it inside him, and started fucking at a good firm pace ...

'Your first unprotected fuck, hey boy'
'Fuck yes. Your toxic cock fucking my neg cunt bare feels so fucking amazing Dad. I've never felt this sensation before ... Oh yeah ...'

I picked up speed and was now fucking at the usual standard fast pace rhythm, and was now grunting and growling like I usually do when I am getting close ...

'I am getting close to cumming inside you boy'
'Oh fuck yes. Charge me up Dad. I NEED this'

I started cumming!!!

I slammed hard into his cunt, holding my death-meat impaled deep as it ejaculated my filthy highly charged poison, as I shuddered on top of him, grunting into his ear. I growled;

'It's done. Now you are MINE'.
'Thank you Dad'.

I climbed off of him, and put the blindfold on him. What else in my bag of tricks? A-ha, a dildo. I thrust that inside him, and left our private room in search of crix belly man. I hope he was still around. Maybe I was a little mean to him earlier ....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Part 14;

I went to the spa pool area to begin my search of crix man. Bingo on my first look. There he was trying his charms on a mid twenties looking guy who clearly wasn't interested.

'Hey. Yes, you, dry yourself up, you are coming with me'.

He was so startled he just did as he was told. He followed me to our private room. I opened the door and motioned him in. I took the dildo out of the new twinks ASS.

'We both feel a bit mean that you didn't get to finger his cunt earlier. So, go for it mate'.

He went to take a step forward, then moved back, as though this was some kind of trap. I nodded towards the twink and gave the green light face. He moved forward again, kneeling between the twinks legs. He slowly inserting his middle and index fingers. His face relaxed into a greedy lust, quickly followed by his ring and small fingers now also inside the twinks cunt. That's right, crix man had 4 fingers inside upto his knuckles and was being rough with his jabbing, no lube, and unkempt sharp nails.

I noticed that his now hard Dick was oozing, and it certainly did not look like pre cum.

'What's that coming out of your Dick?'
'Oh yes, um, I guess I have gone and caught Gonnorhoea again. It started a few days ago, and haven't gotten around to going to the clinic'.

A lifeboat for my death-seed. My new twink would not forgive his Dad if I didn't get that pus inside him! 

'Get yer Dick in him mate'.
'You got a condom to hand?'
'He doesn't use them anymore, do you boy!?'
'No Dad'

'But it isn't just the Gonnorhoea. I am also poz, have been off long term medication for several months now'.

'Did you hear all that boy?'
'Yes Dad'.
'You want him to wear a rubber boy?'
'PLEASE NO Dad'.

'You heard him. And I want to see you smear that disgusting pus on his cunt'.

He took his 4 fingers out, and milked his perineum, forcing more thick and creamy yellow infectious pus to ooze from his slit. Holding mid shaft he as instructed smeared his flowing pus all over my new twinks sweet pink and until recently 'innocent' cunt.

'Beautiful. Now FUCK him!'

This wasted looking crix beast climbed between the restrained twinks legs, and sunk his multi infectious shaft in deep. My new twink let out a huge moan of ecstasy. I took his blindfold off...

'Is this what you have been looking for?'
'Yes Dad. Oh Fuck Yes.'

I removed his restraints, and like a natural he wrapped his legs around crix Man's back. I sat back and watched them fuck, locked in an intense animalisitc grip. Having watched for a while, stroking my Hard Dick, I said...

'Get on all 4's boy'.
'Yes Dad'.

They released their grip, and he did as he was told. I knelt before his face, shoving in my Dick. Crix man held onto the twinks hips, and plunged back in, fucking at a steady pace. We looked at each other. His face was pale and sunken which enhanced his bushy mustache. His eyes were glazed. We exchanged a look that only a certain group of people could understand. He then began to quicken his fucking pace, and his breathing was becoming erratic. I knew he couldn't hold much longer.

'Go on mate, breed his cunt with your filthy poison'.

That was all he needed to hear, and with that he commenced high powered piston fucking, and was soon screaming 'Haaaaaaaaaaail', as he grunted demonically, unleashing his own unique mixture of nasty life changing pathogens.

He fell on top of my twink, spent, and continued to slowly rock his hips, grinding in his death-juice. He stood up, and commanded that his shaft be licked clean. My new boy did as he was told. Crix man looked at his cleaned up Dick...

'You've done a good job, but, you've missed a bit'...

And with that he milked his perineum bringing more pus to ooze out, which was soon lapped up by my eager boy. And then he disappeared into the maze as quickly as I brought him into my private den.

I looked down at my new twink, who looked up at me with a satisfied piggy expression as he semi fisted himself with 4 fingers upto his knuckles...

'Right, you are coming home with me, Let's get dressed and go. No need to shower. Let everything take'.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10

Part 15;

The new twink and I hopped into a cab, driving towards his new life. Remember my mate Phil who entered this story at part 3. I messaged him; 

'Hey Phil. I've got a new one. Just your type too. You free to come on over and give him your nasty filthy fully blown load?'

We arrived at mine, and as we got out the cab Phil messaged back. Hell yes, he was game, and would be over later. We entered the garage directly instead of accessing it the usual way via the house, and locking it behind I motioned the new boy to the back, where my Dungeon is...

'OMG, a sling, I have always wanted to lie in one whilst having FUN'.
'Well, hop in'.

I immediately restrained his wrists and ankles! 

I saw the mixing bowl that my newly charged twink had emptied the 17+ loads out of his cunt as I had instructed ... HOT! I went to find him. He was relaxing on the couch, watching some TV, naked, sitting on a towel as his was obviously leaking cum. I got him a set of my German Army Boots ...

'Hey, put these on, and come with me to the Dungeon. I picked up a sexy twink at the Sauna'.

My newly charged up poz pig looked concerned ...

'Don't worry, he's not here to replace you. In fact, I reckon you'd make great brothers'.

And off we went to the garage. What a beautiful sight, to see another twink accepting his destiny, as he lay there in the sling. I said to him ...

'This is your brother. I infected him about 1 month ago. He got his results today. My newest poz piggy. Now, earlier you took my strain in it's pure form, and soon you will be mutating it to make it your own. Now you are going to get my strain again, BUT, in an already mutated form via your brother, so, you are getting me .... TWICE, in one evening'.

I looked at my newly charged up poz pig ...

'Go on, FUCK your brother, let's become a close knit toxic viral trinity; The Father and his two boys'.

My newly charged up bottom poz pig found his inner 'Deviant Top', and stuck his very infectious Dick up his brothers cunt, grabbing onto the chains of the sling, growling and snarling like his old Man would do (he's already picked up some very good habits from me, it seems). 

Watching my two Beautiful Boys bonding like this was oh so super sexy. One newly infected, and one on the way, and both ultimately connecting with their Dad on a permanent level! It was also very sexy to see my newly charged up boy still sporting the sign 'Poz-Faggot' that I wrote on his chest earlier. 

As they fucked I prepared a special treat for the newest boy ...

I attached a catheter to a syringe, and closed of the catheter with a clip, so anything I would put in the syringe would not leak out. I then scooped the 60ml syringe into the bowel of 17+ loads of cum, attached the plunger, and propped it up against a wall, ready for use.

Looking up I saw my two sons fucking, but now both kissing passionately also, as my newly charged up boy hips rocked back and forth as he ground in his filthy weapon into his brothers sweet beautiful neg cunt. Fuck, I had to join in! I pulled my jeans and pants down, spat on my fully blown Dick, and entered my boy as he fucked his brother.

It was obviously fate for me to have these two boys as my sons, as we immediately entered into a natural rocking rhythm as the three of us fucked in a lustful toxic Dad son uni'son'. Suddenly my newly charged boy started making cumming noises, yelling and grunting. I felt his cunt grip and massage my nasty Dad Dick. Fuck it. I started to let go of my very own lethal death juice, spraying inside my sons guts. We all lay there, spent ... Dad and his two boys! ... ??

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8