Used by a Str8 alpha tow truck driver

subbttmguy

Story as it happened a couple weekends ago...

I was on my way to see a regular top fucker who slams the hell outta me as often as he can get away from the wife and kids! This fucker lives an hour away but the way he holds me down and slam fucks me for hours when he hits me up is worth it everytime!

So when he hit me up during a snow storm and told me the wife and kids were staying at the in-laws for the night because it was getting worse out instead of driving home and he was free all night, rock hard N needed his pussyboy bitch to unload in NOW..... i got ready N took off! He likes me to dress up for him and sends me outfits he wants to see me in the next time we meet.... a short red leather skirt, super high heels, panties and black fishnets & a blonde wig is what it was tonight, despite the freezing weather!

As im driving, this semi passed me and started to swerve in front of me so i hit the brakes and went way off the side of the road and got stuck! The snow was up to the bottom of my car so i had no choice but to call a tow company to get pulled out. They had a driver near me for another car and got to me in like 20 minutes, i see the driver walking over to me and remember what i have on, which i hadnt thought of, hopefully he is cool i was thinkin as i put my window down and saw how fuckin sexy this 6'3-6'4" muscled up Latino bull of a tow truck driver was! I dont even remember what he said as i checked out the tats on his hands and up by his neck and seeing his wedding ring and the bulge in his jeans.... he asked if i was ok since i didnt hear what he had just said lol and asked me again if i can get out N wait in his truck while he gets my car our. As he opened my door he stopped and looked at what i had on stumbled for what to say but played it cool and asked if i had any other shoes cause the snow is deep! I didnt. He had me stay in the car and pulled me out N told me my radiator was broke and i needed to be towed back. I got out and slipped on the ice and he grabbed me and kept me from falling. I could feel my ass against his bulge and his hands on my hips where he caught me and he just walked forward like that to the truck door and i stepped up into his huge truck when i felt his hand on my ass as i went up the 2 slippery steps. Was he helping me or coming onto me i thought as he loaded my car?!? 

He hopped in and i told him my address and said just to take it there for now and told him how thankful i was for helping me out so quick. He looked over N told me its better to show someone how thankful you are than tell em and started rubbing his cock thru his jeans, i was watching him as he unzipped his jeans and leaned back as he drove and said in a rough tone to fuckin show me how thankful you are bitch and pushed my head towards his bulge! Told me he saw me fuckin staring at him since he walked up N knew a thirsty bitch when he saw one!

I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out a huge fuckin uncut cock that had snaked down his pants since he had nothing on under em and started sucking the head and taking him in my mouth when i felt his hand on the back of my neck and he started face fucking me telling me what a fuckin whore i must be dressed like i was and wearing those fuck me pumps in this weather! He forced hos cock into my throat and kept holding me balls deep on his it choking me tellin me to fuckin take it slut! The truck came to a stop and he kept fuckin my throat telling me to fuckin swallow slut and blew right down my throat making me take every fuckin drop! 

I was milkin his cock in my mouth tasting the last of his nut on my tongue when i heard his lighter and he was hitting a pipe of Tina, passed it to me N had me take 6 hits saying i was gonna need em, b4 he got out. He told me to get inside while he unloads my car, he forced 2 of his fingers inside my smooth tight ass as he pulled me out of his truck N told me to leave the door unlocked N have that fuckin pussy wet when he walks in to collect payment cause he hasnt fucked a whore in 3 weeks since his wife left him N he was gonna fuckin wreck my cunt! 

I was on all 4s in bed, hole lubed, panties off but still dressed when he found where i was waiting for him. I watched him in the big mirror next to my bed as he walked in my room behind me lookin at my ass, pulling his shirt off showing his massive chest N arms and tats everywhere.... he pulled me back against his bulge and told me i was gonna fuckin get it tonight and if i was a good fuckin whore he might call one of the other drivers over he shares pussy with!! 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 1

I could feel his strong grip holding my waist pulling me back on the growing bulge in his jeans he was grinding into me telling me i was gonna fuckin pay for my tow with my fuckin pussy! His weight pushed me flat on the bed as he reached up and shoved his fingers in my mouth getting em wet as he wrapped his other arm tight around my neck.... he took his wet fingers from my mouth and quickly shoved all 3 under my skirt and into my smooth tight hole. Squeezing my neck tighter with his arm he made me look in his eyes in the mirror as he rough fucked my pussy with his thick fingers opening me up.... he pulled em out of me and i heard the zipper on his jeans for the 2nd time tonight and felt his rock hard cock between my thighs.... his fingers went back inside me, still looking in my eyes, his breath on my neck, he said your gonna spread ur whore legs and not say another fuckin word to me till im done with you bitch! Im gonna show u exactly why my wife left me! 

Before i knew what he was doing he grabbed my wrist and put me on my back pulling my head off the end of the bed where he stood, slapped my lips with his rock hard cock tellin me to open my fuckin mouth and he went balls deep in my throat.... as he slammed my throat he told me 3 weeks ago he came home after a few drinks with his buddies and needed to pound some pussy and his bitch wife told him she was tired and to go away.... he told her either she can get up and be the whore he slams or he is gonna walk out the fuckin door N drag the 1st whore he finds whos out workin down an alley and pay to rape the bitch full of cum.... he said she told him to fuck off so he walked out, found a whore N sent his wife a video of him pounding this slut in an alley behind a dumpster!! He turned the video on for me to hear and said he was gonna see who screams louder as he shoved me face down again... his knees pushed my legs apart and he pushed my leather skirt  up, he told me not to fuckin move as he got up.... i could hear him kickin his boots off N his jeans drop as he climbed back behind me N shoved his fingers in me again quickly shoving 2 tina rocks inside me then slamming em deep in my pussy with his raw uncut dick as i felt em start to burn! He held me by the neck N told me to fuckin look at him when he is inside me.... i watched in the mirror as he started slamming into me over N over just like he was doing to the whore in the alley still playing on his phone. He looked in my eyes in the mirror while he held me down N used me for almost an hour like that before he put me on my back, he leaned down to my face and i thought this fuckin alpha bull was gonna kiss me but he just looked at me, spit in my face and told me to spread my fuckin legs like a whore and he will flood my pussy like one!! I was totally fucked up from the tina and kept rubbing his tatted chest and arms while he brutally slammed me until he held my wrists down telling me to quit fuckin touching him! He spit in my face again and told me what a fuckin stupid faggot i was, that there was nothing wrong with my car but as soon as he saw the cumslut outfit i had on he knew he was gonna get me fucked up and have a whore he could rape all fuckin night!! He kept slapping me and sayin to Beg for my fuckin cum u nasty bitch.... bout to flood ur pussy u fuckin cumdump slut!!  He was so fuckin deep inside me blowing his seed in me and slowly fuckin my cum filled pussy when we heard his buddy pull up in another truck and he told me to fuckin turn over bitch, he threw a blanket over my head N told me not to fuckin move, he said ur gonna lay there with ur cum filled pussy dripping my seed and im gonna watch my buddy climb in ur bed and fuckin rape u whore!! He is gonna hate fuck u full of cum bitch and ur never gonna see whos load ur takin!! 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Guest takingdeepanal
14 hours ago, seekingsomeaction said:

I sure hope they are a "AAA approved" towing service, maybe I can get that lucky!!

"AAA Approved" - Approved for AbsoluTe Anal AnnihilaTion?

I laid as still as i could as the sexy fucker walked outta the room answering his phone telling whoever just pulled up to come inside. between my legs quivering from being fuckin slammed harder than i ever had been and the booty bumps that were slammed inside me earlier making me a total fuckslut begging to be used i heard the door open and a deep voice saying whats up Boss to my alpha bull as he walked in my house. Bout damn time u get here.... i got this bitch waitin for ya in bed pussy up legs spread just how u like em when im done with em! Check this shit out i heard my alpha bull say and i heard a video playing he took of me begging for his seed as he slammed me full of cum that i never saw him take.... his buddy seemed pissed N said fuck that you said u got some pussy for me and i get here and its some fuckin fag dressed like a bitch, i told u before i aint down like that! Oh Yea?? I heard my sexy alpha bull say, well i remember after you were locked up and i took you to Vegas when u got out and the bitch we went home with from the club passed out and we grabbed her drunk pussyboy roommate who was hittin on us all night and held the whore down for each other to fuckin rape while the slut begged us to stop and cried like a bitch when we slammed into that pussyboy raw you didnt have a problem with it!! 

Well the bitch upstairs dont need to be held down and likes it just as fuckin rough!! So get the fuck up there and use the whore....lets fuckin go!!

Fuck it, where's the bitch at? This pussy better be fuckin good he said as i heard em come upstairs. I started grinding my ass slowly as they walked in the room and felt a smack on my ass then another and fingers being shoved into me by this new anon fucker sayin this bitch is in heat grinding that wet pussy back on my fingers boss! I felt one of em climb on the bed in front of me as the blanket lifted off my head for me to see my rough fuckin bull laid back in front of me grabbin my head and tellin me to suck his fuckin dick and dropped the blanket back on me. The fingers pulled out of me and i heard this anon fucker who was about to use me getting undressed as my throat was being filled. I got this bitch balls deep on my dick dude, i wanna feel this whore screamin around my cock when u slam ur fuckin pierced dick in the bitch!! I felt a thick fuckin cock slapping my hole... dragging his piercing over it teasing me till he was rock hard telling my alpha bull that was balls deep in my throat to hold the bitch on that dick boss, im gonna fuckin rape this slut like that whore i got locked up over!! As he forced his thick pierced cock inside me i tried pulling forward cause he was so fuckin thick stretching my hole but he dug his nails into my hips N said there aint no fuckin running from it bitch and slammed balls deep in me!!! Try running from it again and ill beat your fucking ass he said as he started slam fucking me!! Soon as i nut in this throat, the alpha bull moaned and said, im gonna slam this bitch with tina so you dont wear the whore out before we're done with her!! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7