Went for poppers and got more

Bottomguy00

I stopped by the ABS the other day to get some poppers.  Since some of my last BB adventures, I just wanted to pick up a bottle to use while playing with myself at home.  This way I wouldn't be tempted to take a cock BB and get a load in my ass.  It was after work when i stopped by and I was dressed in dress shirt and slacks.  I walked in and went to purchase a bottle when i decided, since there was no other cars in the parking lot, I would go ahead and pay the additional and head back to the booths.  I picked one in the back and took off my pants and underwear so I could jerk off while doing the new poppers and getting off to some good vids.  I am not sure why, but I had left the door partially open, just to add to the excitement probably...sometimes guys will just stay outside and watch......but still was not expecting anyone.  I had taken a few hits of poppers and started playing with my ass and cock when I noticed a tall black gentleman outside my booth.  He looked at me and then pulled out a nice 8" cock.  I took another hit of poppers and knelt down outside the booth and decided i was at least gonna suck his nice black cock.  I started slowly taking his cock into my mouth and swirling my tongue all over it.  He started talking to me saying that it felt good and that i was a good cocksucker.  I sucked on if for a few minutes outside the booth and then started to get a little nervous, so I stood up and taking him by the cock i pulled him into my booth. As he is following me in he starts talking some more.

"You have a nice ass, you have any lube?"

I mumbled that I did not and since I wasn't there to take any loads in my ass I got back on my knees and took another hit and really started to go to town on his cock.  It was getting nice and hard and I loved the feel of it in my mouth.  I was trying to get it into my throat, but I still gag on large cocks like his.

"mmmm baby that feels good...would love to see how it feels in your ass" he said.  I told him again that I didn't have lube.  About that time the movie stopped playing so I turned around to grab another token...and as I did he started caressing my ass and playing with my hole.  Before I knew it he had started to kiss my ass and then i felt his tongue on my hole.  it felt wonderful and so i let him.  I decided that I would not take anymore hits of the poppers and that way I could stay in control. I let him play for a bit and in between he kept talking like he wanted to fuck me.  I was getting pretty horned up so i thought that I had better turn around and see if I could suck him some more and have him cum in my mouth.  When I turned around he grabbed my cock and started sucking on it. I was surprised but thought..."this is cool...I will just go with it" .  I decided it would feel better with another hit from the poppers,  so I took a big hit in both nostrils.  At that point I started to really feel it and he must have known cause he stood up and before I knew it he had turned me back around with my ass now right at his cock.

He started rubbing his cock on my hole but since i was dry i knew it was not going in...but he had other plans.  He spit on my ass and used his hand to push it down to my hole. I thought i felt it but was not sure.  He pushed his cock up against me again and spit directly on my hole..He kept talking the whole time. "baby this ass looks so good, i just want to fuck it right now" By now my asspussy was getting wet...from his spit and precum and next thing that happened was that he started to push in.  by this time i was lost....so i just stayed bent over as he grabbed my hips and started pumping away at my ass.  After about 5 mins, he really started fucking me and my head was actually banging the back wall of the booth..I kept thinking that he is going to bust a load in my ass and there is nothing that I could do.  He had a good grip on my hips and would stop.  Soon he started to speed up and then it happened....He pushed really hard and deep into me and unloaded his cum.  I could feel it shooting into my ass for what seemed like a minute or two.  He pulled out and cleaned up and said "Thanks...Nice piece of ass".  That's when I realized that I was just a cumdump for him and just put here to be used.  I pulled on my underwear and pants...and walked out of the ABS with his cum still inside me for the whole ride home.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 22

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...