POZ forums

I ventured over to POZ this morning, signed up and made two posts. 

The first was because i was worrying about missing some med doses and feeling kind of stupid about it at the same time. i take Truvada and Tivicay. i use a 7 day pill box and forgot that i hadn't ordered my refill (13 hour work shifts addled my brain). i realized on my first day off after a week and called in to the automated refill system Friday night.  The pharmacy takes 2 days to get my meds, and is closed on Sundays, so i ended up missing 2 Tivicay doses and one Truvada (i had an extra one of those).  i did a search and found this article noting viral load increase after only 2 days of missed meds.  Mostly i was just feeling dumb and a little worried.  A moderator responded with some encouragement and i think what was an attempt at humor, then he made a second post after the first where he said more of the same and stated that: "adherence for most doctors is defined as taking 95% of the medication or more timely..."  Not sure where he got that info from, especially after linking an article that states: 

"Treatment adherence means taking the correct dose of your medications every time, exactly as prescribed by your health care provider or recommended by your pharmacist. "

In the second post the moderator also informed me that he had "...removed your other thread as its a duplicate or at least in the sense its tge same topic".  The second thread was a post about symptoms i am having (leg, both joint and muscular) and asking if anyone else had had similar symptoms. Trying to figure if this is a possible med side effect or coincidental and unrelated to my HAART.  It was a totally unrelated thread to the first one.  i sent a comment to POZ, and would have responded to the moderator in the thread, but have no confidence that he would not remove it too. Really felt shut down and surprised at the lack of professionalism, not sure i'll be going back. i am disappointed and feel muzzled by the whim of one person (he was cute though lol).

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

I ventured over to POZ this morning, signed up and made two posts. 

The first was because i was worrying about missing some med doses and feeling kind of stupid about it at the same time. i take Truvada and Tivicay. i use a 7 day pill box and forgot that i hadn't ordered my refill (13 hour work shifts addled my brain). i realized on my first day off after a week and called in to the automated refill system Friday night.  The pharmacy takes 2 days to get my meds, and is closed on Sundays, so i ended up missing 2 Tivicay doses and one Truvada (i had an extra one of those).  i did a search and found this article noting viral load increase after only 2 days of missed meds.  Mostly i was just feeling dumb and a little worried.  A moderator responded with some encouragement and i think what was an attempt at humor, then he made a second post after the first where he said more of the same and stated that: "adherence for most doctors is defined as taking 95% of the medication or more timely..."  Not sure where he got that info from, especially after linking an article that states: 

"Treatment adherence means taking the correct dose of your medications every time, exactly as prescribed by your health care provider or recommended by your pharmacist. "

In the second post the moderator also informed me that he had "...removed your other thread as its a duplicate or at least in the sense its tge same topic".  The second thread was a post about symptoms i am having (leg, both joint and muscular) and asking if anyone else had had similar symptoms. Trying to figure if this is a possible med side effect or coincidental and unrelated to my HAART.  It was a totally unrelated thread to the first one.  i sent a comment to POZ, and would have responded to the moderator in the thread, but have no confidence that he would not remove it too. Really felt shut down and surprised at the lack of professionalism, not sure i'll be going back. i am disappointed and feel muzzled by the whim of one person (he was cute though lol).

If the two post were indeed different, please do let the moderators know. It may still be rejected, but I have been on BREEDING ZONE over 8 years and have found my few interactions with "management" has been very positive about issues that do arise.

This site doesn't charge to view, post, or interact with members. Recently the Moderator was Forced to close certain portions of the site due to new laws in the United States. There were many comments, but 4 or 5 different strings were started and moderator consolidated all into one both to keep all similiar topics together. 

Remember the site is free to members but they are charged for bandwidth so keeping things simple and shorter allows more members to comment or participate.

It may be erased from the system. Best way to preserve is if you write it out in a word processing program and then post to the site. Good luck. 

PS: If I am out of line, Please let me know and delete my message.

8 minutes ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

If the two post were indeed different, please do let the moderators know. It may still be rejected, but I have been on BREEDING ZONE over 8 years and have found my few interactions with "management" has been very positive about issues that do arise.

This site doesn't charge to view, post, or interact with members. Recently the Moderator was Forced to close certain portions of the site due to new laws in the United States. There were many comments, but 4 or 5 different strings were started and moderator consolidated all into one both to keep all similiar topics together. 

Remember the site is free to members but they are charged for bandwidth so keeping things simple and shorter allows more members to comment or participate.

It may be erased from the system. Best way to preserve is if you write it out in a word processing program and then post to the site. Good luck. 

PS: If I am out of line, Please let me know and delete my message.

I think he's talking about the POZ.com site, not Breeding Zone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, punaman said:

I think he's talking about the POZ.com site, not Breeding Zone.

Yes, not talking about breeding zone, what happened was on Poz.com.  They don't charge either. Not a big deal, but it did discourage me from further participation. The two posts were completely different, the only "similarity" was both had the words "Truvada" and "Tivicay,"  it did not seem that he had even read the second post. It feels kind of intrusive when someone can just delete what you say, it wasn't offensive and didn't break any rules, he just deemed it in "the same sense," but it wasn't at all. oh well, weird. 

• 1 month later...