Was in Denver the weekend of Easter for a conference most of the weekend. I had time off work so got there last Wednesday afternoon. I’d placed bbrt ad and had approved 42 guys. Turned out be a bit of a disappointment. It had started to snow as I had gotten into town. After I had prepped, I sent out the usual email of which hotel and room. I will hand it to the handful of guys who did take the time to email saying they couldn’t make it either to last minute business trips or due to the snow. In the end I got 11 loads from 6 guys. First was a young, heavy set black guy with a thick, stubby cock. He really loved my ass and loaded me good. Next was a sexy, furry Latino. As I was sucking him, a middle aged, athletic guy showed. They took turns fucking me. An older silver fox showed while this was going on. He hung out in the back, watching and stroking. Athletic guy eventually bred me and silver fox slid in. As he was fucking me, Latino shot his load in my mouth. As those two left, silver fox kept fucking. But he was having problems staying hard. He said it takes him quite a while to cum and hoped others would show. After about 5min of awkward silence, he finally left. Next up was a fit black guy with a nice thick cock with a wicked cum. He was doing things to my ass and hitting all sorts of buttons. Part way through, a Latino papi and a Middle Eastern guy show up, get naked and join us on the bed. They all start taking turns on my ass and mouth. At one point I’m on my back, legs being held back by papi, as I eat his ass, while getting fucked by BBC. BBC finally cums deep and ME guy slides in. Him and papi take turns fucking me with papi giving me two loads. We take a short break and I start riding papi’s hard cock again. I have ME come up behind me and have him slide in along with papi’s cock. My second time ever being DP’d and it felt amazing. It felt great to ME as he finally dumped his load in me. We chatted for a bit and found out ME had bred me on my trip to Vegas in Dec. After he left, papi and I played. Him dumping a few loads in me. Me fucking him for a bit. All the while checking bbrt and a4a. A early 20s white kid hit me up saying he finally got into town and wanted to swing by. Gave him the info and he showed up. Had a decent cock on him. We fucked around and ended with me riding him hard to get his load. He hung around and watched papi fill me with the final two loads. All in all, it wasn’t a bad night but not like how I had wished.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3