Big Cock

blueboy7

I just received a hard fuck from a black guy who hit me up on Grindr.  His posting said he was traveling through my location in Texas, en route to California, and was looking to earn some gas money.  We chatted for a bit, and eventually I invited him to stop by.  He accepted my invitation and while awaiting him I got myself ready, making it a point to prep my hole with my dildo as I hadn't been fucked in several months.

When I opened the door I found a 6'2" black guy with an average build but a nine inch thick cock.  As the door closed behind him, I dropped straight to my knees, extracting his cock from his shorts, deep-throating him a bit, and earning a deep moan of pleasure from him.

"I wanna rim you," he announced. 

Getting to my feet, I turned around, bent over, and spread my butt cheeks.  He dove right in.  HOLY SHIT!  His tongue felt great as for the next 15 minutes he gave me an excellent rim job.  After which he stood, and rubbed his cockhead on my hole. 

"The condoms and lube are on the table," I announced, now in a kneeling position.

"Spit works better," he responded as he pressed his huge cock into my hole.  I yelped as I wasn't ready, but rather than withdraw, he reached under my body, grabbed my nipples, twisting them as he sunk his cock into my ass. 

At that point my only choice was to take a deep hit of poppers and just take it.  He bottomed out, balls-deep.  It was then I realized he wasn't using a condom, and I exclaimed "What about the condom?"

His response was non-negotiable:  "I'm not taking it out now."

Instead he worked his cock even more deeply into my ass, pounding away for several minutes until he withdrew, dropped onto his back, ordering me to sit on his cock.  Crouching over his pole, my legs straddling his waist, I slowly lowering my hole onto his cock.  I was half way down when he deliberately jostled my left leg, causing me to slide down onto his cock just as he thrust upwards, causing my ass to take his entire nine inch, thick fucking cock balls-deep.  I screamed in genuine pain, where upon he stuffed my t-shirt into my mouth.  Later he mercifully told me to take several more hits of poppers with the result he had me enthusiastically bouncing up and down on his cock, working his pole as I grunted "Breed me, man, give me your load."

He answered my demand by blowing a huge load deep into my ass, after which time he continued fucking me, working his cum into a lather.

Fuck, it was a fuckin' hot session - and I didn't even cum!  I was completely satisfied having been well-fucked.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1