Piss beyond the sigmoid

Guest sydbtm

Guest sydbtm

Has anyone here ever taken a cock past the sigmoid (s-bend, second hole, etc) and taken the top’s piss?

I’d love to know if it’s possible to keep his piss in because it’s so deep. I’ve been piss fucked a few times by average cocks and couldn’t keep the piss in long, but if it’s put in deep past the sigmoid bend can it be retained longer? One of my fantasies is to go out in public somewhere knowing I have a guy’s piss locked inside my sigmoid colon :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a regular fuck buddy with a large cock (both length and girth) that loves to piss in my ass after he's bred me.  He cums in me, and while still hard and inside me, floods my insides with piss.  He purposefully drinks a lot to make sure that I'm completely full.  I can't hold his piss in my rectum very long, but there's definitely piss deep inside me.  Even after voiding my rectum, I end up leaking piss out of my ass slowly over the next 24 hours or so.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 9:34 AM, bbtwink8 said:

I have a regular fuck buddy with a large cock (both length and girth) that loves to piss in my ass after he's bred me.  He cums in me, and while still hard and inside me, floods my insides with piss.  He purposefully drinks a lot to make sure that I'm completely full.  I can't hold his piss in my rectum very long, but there's definitely piss deep inside me.  Even after voiding my rectum, I end up leaking piss out of my ass slowly over the next 24 hours or so.  

that's hot!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, bbtwink8 said:

i have experienced this level of filling with chempiss, but in my experience, what gets past the ring doesn't get re-absorbed as much until it works it's way back down, at which point it does it's thing whether  you want it then or not... it kinda makes things a real dice throw until it is all out.

i've mentioned this before, but the sigmoid is my friend and enemy lol.  i have to be very careful when cleaning out, take my time, rest between cleaning and use a dildo to try and get trapped water. 

Conversely, that part of my anatomy (we're all a little different down there) does retain piss too. i had an experience where a Top stealth pissed me on two separate occasions at and ABS through a GH.  The first time, i figured out what He was doing, the second time, i didn't know that He had pissed in me and i took a couple of cocks after His. They both fucked and bred me without any piss leaking out.  i am pretty practiced at holding in a Tops cum and have learned to ignore it if i have a sense of urgency after taking a load or loads and there is a natural pause mechanism in the body that will let you delay... but the sense of urgency kept coming back and i figured i had more than cum in me, so i evacuated, not expecting piss. When i saw it was piss, i was really disappointed the i hadn't held it in. Hold it in  deep and long enough and your body will absorb it, which is awesome.

• 2 years later...
On 8/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, manseeker said:

How about a good butt plug that might do the trick ! Go out all day with a big plug in your ass . Hot !

I've tried this not too long ago, It does work to a degree. you can start cramping after awhile and if possible you may want to pull it out in the tub or shower just in case. That being said when I did it I know my top came and pissed deep in me (10.5x6in) and he cums a lot and drank nearly a gallon of water before and during play for this very purpose. After he pulled out we put in my plug while I was sucking him clean and later we fell asleep. When I woke up a few hours later and went to try to void myself, almost nothing came out. I'm guessing my body absorbed much of the moisture since it was being held in for an extended amount of time. I'm hoping to do it a few more times just to be sure lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a guy try two different ways and both worked. First: he fucked me and then stayed inside and let loose, he loved the feeling and emptied entirely inside me, for me I didn't feel anything except for full afterwards. 

Second he put a speculum in me and pissed inside me like standing at a urinal, I enjoyed this one more because I could feel and hear it enter me, and I could hear my body swallow it deeper, it was that time I knew it went deeper, I took his piss to 711, and then home with me. 

• Like 1