Piss beyond the sigmoid

Guest sydbtm

An update. 

I have a friend that help me get into  some of my kinkiest dark desires. One is taking piss up the ass

He has pissed in my ass, I love it. I am usually be flat on my stomach, if the guy is in my ass past the rectum I usually don't leak. I like keeping everything inside. When he can't piss in my ass during fucking, I will go ass up and he puts his piss in an enema bottle and shoots it up me. With being ass up I can really feel it flooding in my bowels. I can keep it in for a while until the cramps hit me. Once in a while he puts a plug in my ass to help keep it in. I have kept it in for hours, other times after a few minutes I have to get it out.

One thing to remember, the colon will absorbe anything in the piss, so if the doner is on meds, you will probably get some of them in your system. The longer it stays in the more you get