Cleaning, to Poz pig

This neg guy messaged me on BBRT. He was specifically looking to convert to Poz. During our exchange of messages I explained to him that I am now very unwell, and as a consequence my home is an utter filthy mess. That didn't deter him.

Now for the real test of his authenticity ... If he wanted what I could give him, he would do some housework for me, and help me have a bath to wash my wasting skinny body. He agreed.

We arranged for him to visit the following day. The next day came, and he messaged asking if we were still on. OK, he was serious! I gave him my address, and told him I would leave the door off of the latch so he could just come in.

6pm arrived, he was bang on time. He entered my living room where I was watching TV. I hit the mute button. He was as his photos suggested, well built rugby build, clean shaven. A very handsome 27 year old.

'Hey Sexy'.
'Hello Sir'.
'Strip naked. Keep your trainers on,'.

He did as instructed. Although once I saw he was wearing a tight hugging Jock Strap I ordered he leave that on too.

'Come over here between my legs, facing away from me'.

Again, he obeyed. And I had a good grope of his sweet neg ASS.

'NICE. Very Firm'.

I ordered he clean my bathroom, mop and hoover floors, and gather the huge lot of rubbish scattered all over the place as a result of not being in the best of health. After cleaning in his Jock & Trainers he ran me a bath. As he washed me we spoke ...

'Is this what you want to end up like, sick and decrepit?'
'Yes Sir. It might seem crazy to most, but, it is what I need. What I deserve. And I want to know for sure who my 'Gifter' is, so I can remember him fondly, always carrying a piece of him inside me'.

Having bathed me, he dried my scrawny pale body. Naked, dry, and with finally a good wash I walked into my now tidier living room, stood in front of the TV and began channel flicking . The rugby build boy without a word knelt before me, took my flaccid Dick into his mouth, pulled on my balls. I was in no time very hard. 

With one hand controlling the remote, the other held behind his head as I rocked my hips. I threw the remote to the floor as I got more and more turned on, now with both hands pulling his face in tightly as I began fucking his face. Out of breath I pulled out, stood back so he could see me full length...

'You sick Bastard coming here to get converted ... This REALLY what you want?'
'Oh GOD YES Sir. Destroy me and my future'.
'You sick nasty pig'.

His face lit up when I said that, as he nodded in agreement with a big happy smile on his face. I took him to the bedroom where I had a vinyl play-sheet ready on the floor. He brought his little rucksack with him, from which he took out a toothbrush, he handed it to me and got on all 4's.

'Make me bleed Sir'.
'You are one fucked up pig'.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal

He's noT The only one, Daddy!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Part 2;

I knelt in between his legs, spreading them, and jabbed in his toothbrush. Brushing vigorously as I would my own teeth. I could tell it was really hurting him as he yelped and winced, but he seemed a real natural at pushing through the pain barrier. I took out the brush, and it was covered in blood. This nasty pigs depravity needed a lesson, and with that thought I stuck my Dick in. Fuck, I LOVE that wet and warm feeling of flesh to flesh!

I fucked him doggy for several minutes, withdrawing for a rest. My Dick was covered in his cunt blood.

'Lick that up'.
'Yes Sir. Sorry for being such a messy piggy'

He licked his blood from my Dick as he looked up at me with his subservient 'I am worthless, do what you want with me' expression.

'Get on your back'.

He was clearly naturally submissive as he was immediately on his back, and holding his legs in the air by his feet. I put the tip of my toxic Dick at the entrance to his cunt, and leaned over his torso with mine, our faces meeting, my Dick sliding in as far it would go. I commenced fucking him, slowly, yet deep, our eyes locked together as we bred.

'You absolutely sure you want infecting?'

'Yes Sir. I stand by everything I have already said. It is what I need, what I deserve. I decided this a few years ago. And now I am completely ready to be violated'.

'You twisted sick fuck' ...I spat in his face!

This caused him to open his mouth wide, keeping it open, and hyperventilate with lust. I repeatedly spat in his gob. All of this suddenly made my Dick pulsate. He felt this and began milking my Dick. I felt myself getting close...

'Right, you fucking asked for it you nasty whore'
'YES Sir, fucking breed my neg cunt with your Poz cum'.

That was it, his last chance gone, and with a few strokes I started spewing my poison inside his nasty cunt, holding still as my Dick unleashed toxic cum with each orgasmic twitch of my shaft, continuing to spit in his mouth. I slowly grinded my shaft for a few more minutes, probably pushing what he was after even deeper.

'Thank you Sir, very very much'.

I pulled out, upon where he handed me his toothbrush...

'Brush hard inside my nasty cunt again please, Sir'

The Nasty pig!

• Like 24
  • Upvote 20

Guest takingdeepanal

This is how I imaGine iT beinG when I GeT pozzed, Daddy - and we both know who I wanT To poz me ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

3 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

The Nasty pig!

#DaddysHand ...YOU ARE A GENIUS in getting us all turned into PIGS and SLUTS ...

? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK ? OINK 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 3;

For 5 days following the day we met and receiving his initial knocking up my rugby stud visited me every day, doing housework, cooking healthy hearty meals, washing me, and taking multiple loads each day of my highly charged, filthy dirty cum.

However, as the week wore on my health was declining, so after 6 nights from initially meeting he started staying over, helping me out during the day, and each evening we would lay naked together on my couch, watching TV, and really enjoying each others company. We really clicked on a personal level :) We naturally fucked each and every way, and also shared lots of affection. 

We discussed how really sexy it was to see the contrast of my skinny wasted pale body against his glowing muscular tight Latino body. It really turned me on rubbing over his torso and lateral thighs with my bony veiny hands and fingers.

I had a persistent cough for a few weeks that was worsening, and I was generally feeling more and more under the weather, despite this sexy stud looking after me.

It had now been 10 days since we met. We were spooning on the couch, and I was coughing like crazy, plus also now sweating. He lay me on my back, propping my head up with some cushions, and proceeded to suck me. I don't know how, as I was now feeling fucking dreadful, but, the boy got me hard. 

No sooner had he did, he climbed on me and impaled his sweet gorgeous cunt on my nasty death-tool. As I lay there, totally wiped and motionless, he rocked his hips, using his inner muscles to massage my AIDS Dick!

I know we were like this for over half an hour, as the TV was on, and a programme I like to watch came and went. I was now getting close to cumming, which he could tell, so, he took his slow deep rocking to an aggressive fast rhythm. I could not hold like I normally would when I would be in control, and just started to cum immediately, as I did I was coughing really badly.

The following day it was clear I needed medical help, and was admitted to hospital. My sweet sexy Latino rugby boy was very loyal, and visited every day. He was lucky to be in a position where he didn't need to work, and spent a lot of his free time in the gym and of course playing rugby. However, since we met he was now giving the majority of his free time to what would now be his bugged up Master!

I had now been in hospital for 2 weeks, and my loyal boy came in how I had never seen him before; Hunched, shivering, sweating, and complaining he ached all over. Not a word was spoken as he just naturally climbed into my hospital bed beside me, and snuggled in close.

One of my assigned daytime Doctors walked into my room ...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Part 4;

My Doctor didn't seem phased by my loyal boy snuggling with me in my bed. I guess as a Doctor and an adult he has seen it all and more in his time. We discussed my progress, latest blood-work, and he went over my upto date obs chart. I was doing very well, but, it looked like I would certainly need a few more weeks as an inpatient with further treatment.

My topless sexy rugby stud got out of my bed to fetch himself a cool drink from his bag, his torso glistening as he drenched in sweat. His legs hobbling him in his now weak feeble state.

'Are you OK?' my Doctor asked him, with an air of concern.
'Oh don't worry Doctor, I am sure it is just my body beginning to accept the HIV virus'.
'What makes you think you have HIV?'

My sexy Latino stud looked at me, and smiled, and with our eyes locked he answered the Doctor...

'I had a very high risk exposure nearly 4 weeks ago'.
'Do you happen to know your sexual partners HIV status from the high risk exposure encounter?'

'Yes. They are positive. I was fully aware before our exposure. In fact, I sought it'.
'It was with me, Doctor'.

With both hands holding onto my medical file my Doctor automatically and before he could stop himself instinctively grabbed his crotch. Immediately realising what he had just done he awkwardly straightened his tie, that didn't need straightening, clearing his throat. He immediately left the room.

A short while later, a nurse came in and took my sexy boy away. In short, she took his medical history, basic obs, and took pertaining bloods covering sexual health. 

Upon his return to my room he hopped back into bed with me, still sweating, still shivering. He looked up at me, and said ...

'I've grown very fond of you, and see you as a Father figure, and desire to look after you'.

... I smiled with joy, and kissed him on his forehead, his beads of converting sweat moistening my lips ...

'I've grown very fond and paternally protective of you too sexy boy'.

He smiled back, and as we held one another we both gradually fell asleep together, as his body fought against the acceptance of my virus invading his system, a part of me becoming a part of him, for always.

The Doctor walked in which woke us up. There was a small round window on my room door which had a small curtain if privacy was ever required, so, he pulled that shut, and put a sign on the door that read; 'No entry, treatment in progress'. He looked at my Latino son ...

'Right, out of my patient's bed, and strip naked, and kneel on the floor a few feet away from the bed, facing it side-ways, with your palms on the floor like you are a dog, I want to check you for any rashes'.

My tight bodied son stripped down to his jock-strap which my Doctor ordered him to leave on, and knelt where where and how he was told to. He knelt in front of him, feeling all over his arms, chest, torso, and legs. This was more than an examination for rashes, I could tell he was getting aroused groping my sweaty shivering rugby stud. He got up and knelt behind him, stroking his arms again, and back, and slipped his hands underneath the straps to my sons jock, squeezing and kneading his tight bubble ASS.

I must have been beginning to recover, as I got my first erection in weeks, and started stroking my filthy weapon! 

He pushed his cheeks apart to reveal my sons cunt-hole, and keeping one hand on a pushed back ass cheek he let go of the other cheek, licked two fingers, and placed them on his smooth cunt-hole, to which he let out a whimper of ecstasy!

'Now close your eyes, and keep them closed, and open your mouth, and keep it open'

My Doctor got up, stood in front of my son, and unzipped his trousers. Leaving himself buttoned up he pulled his Hard Dick, and balls through the open zip. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, yet, I was LOVING it! ;)

He put his Hard Dick in my kneeling boys mouth, and began to rock his hips to now be fucking his open wide mouth. As he done this he had his fists raised to shoulder height facing forwards, and clenched.

'I've booked a double slot for 2-4pm tomorrow, so 2 hours to one of the examination suites. I shall be performing a full sexual health examination. It would be very helpful if you would have a thorough douche'.

He took his Dick out of my boys mouth...

'Open your eyes, get up, and bend over the foot of the bed'

My son opened his eyes, closed his mouth, and looked at the Doctors Hard saliva sodden Dick. He gave him a subservient look, biting his bottom lip. He stood up, and bent over the foot of my bed as instructed ...

• Like 18
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Part 5;

My Doctor moved forward, pulled my boys meaty ass apart, and sandwiched his wet Hard vertical Doctor Dick between his sexy beefy round Latino cheeks. He started to spank him, as he did, he said ...

'So you want to end up like my patient here, is that it?' Continuing to firmly spank ... My boy looked up at my gaunt sunken face, smiled, and said ...

'Fuck yes Doctor'.
'You sick twisted Fuck' .... *Spank ... SPAnk ... SPANK* ... Slapping my sons perfect round ASS.

My Doctor pulled away, put his Dick away, ordered my son to get dressed, re-iterated the 2pm appointment for tomorrow, then left to go home as his shift was finishing.

The NEXT day;

It was 11.45am, my son and I were joking and laughing with one another as we played cards. The Doctor walked in doing his morning rounds. Again, we discussed my case, then, the attention turned to my boy.

'The examination suite I booked for you is free for 1 hour before, so, I'll be here to pick you up 1.15pm, then we can get started a little earlier, for about 1.30pm, and I can do an even more thorough examination, OK'.

'Yes, OK'.

The Doctor looked at me, and smiled ...

'You'll be coming too. You deserve to be there. You are the reason all this is happening'.

12.30pm my ordered lunch came. They also allowed my boy to eat there too, so we often ate together. As soon as 1.15pm came the Doctor was there, along with a porter to push me in a wheelchair. We arrived outside the suite at 1.25pm, and before he left my Doctor instructed the porter to pick me up @ 4pm. 

My son wheeled me in, with my Doctor locking the door once we were all inside. In an authoritative tone he ordered my son to strip naked, and lie on the examination couch with his ankles in the stirrups. My Doctor had my sons brand new medical file all of a few pages, and asked him to confirm his name, date of birth, and first line of his address. He confirmed he had no known allergies.

The Doctor inserted a cannula into my boys hand, stating he was going to give him something to relax his body, to minimize any if not all discomfort that the examination might bring.

'Oh wow, I feel super relaxed'.
'Good, now I can give you that thorough examination'.

The Doctor put on a pair of latex gloves, liberally lubing them all over, inserting one finger, then two, then three, then a fourth, right upto his knuckles. Then in went his thumb, and without much effort he was right upto his wrist. Whatever medication he had administered, it certainly was working its purpose!

My son started moaning with pleasure, arching his back in and out.

'Keep still'.

My Doctor released his fist, and inserted a 3 pronged rectal speculum, slowly opening it up until it was really stretching my boys cunt lips super wide. He came over to me, stood me up, and walked me over to where my sons legs where spread, and cunt was stretched. But, it seemed the Doctor didn't think they were stretched enough, so, widened the rectal speculum further still. My son didn't flinch one bit. Very nicely tranquilized! My Doctor then stuck a Bio-hazard sticker to my forehead.

I could see right inside into my sons cunt, which stiffened my already hard Dick further, making it bounce against my hospital gown, which I had been wanking though when the Doctor first had his FFist inside my boy. The Doctor removed my gown, revealing my pale wasted body with bones sticking out, and a healthy big veiny hard-on which was oozing pre cum. The Doctor scooped up my pre cum and walked over to my boys face, ordering him to eat it! He looked over at me ...

'Go on, stick your nasty death-weapon inside his beautiful cunt, and breed his glowing womb with your fertile bugs'.

I needed no prompting in all honesty, and was back inside my son for the first time in a few weeks.

'So, you want my patient to infect you, huh?'
'Oh god, YES Please'
'Well, he will be unable to infect you now'
'Eh? Why?'
'Because, he has already successfully managed to bug you up. I got your results this morning. Congratulations. You are now officially a nasty poz whore'

With that the Doctor slapped a 'Bio-hazard' sticker onto my boys right pec. 

I was recovering nicely, my boy received the news he was wanting, and I was about to cum for the first time in weeks, and it was going to be inside my sons newly diagnosed poz cunt --- What a WONDERFUL examination!

'You are becoming so much better. Go on, breed him ... Breed Him ... BREED the nasty poz fucker'.

My Doctors aggressive verbal talk started to send me over the edge to cumming. Not that I needed much to reach that point. My Doctor could tell I was getting close, so, rushed behind me to view me climax. I started to unload inside my boys speculum gaping cunt...

'Oh FUCK Yeah, what a stunning wasted ass showing off completely your anus and perineum. I know you are cumming right now as I see them twitching. Go ON, fucking give it to him'.

Spent, I took my Dick out, and could now even see my toxic juice lying inside my sons beautiful dark pink cunt. I went to the head of the examination table, kissed my boy, and let him lick my Dick clean.

My Doctor sat in front of my boy again, and proceeded to fill up a 60ml syringe with a creamy fluid. Of course, this was CUM!

'I am now going to lube you up with CUM ... Want to know where it is from?' ... ?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1