Cleaning, to Poz pig

Part 6;

My rugby stud replied ...

'Yes Doctor, where is that CUM from?'

'Well, I have worked in this wing for several years, and I frequently get my AIDS patients to cum in a plastic cup, which I add to a large sealed tub with filthy loads already collected that I keep in my own special freezer in the lab'.

'OMG Yeeeees'

With that my son automatically put his hands behind his knees and pulled them as to further spread his already spread legs and gaping cunt. Our Doctor summoned me to come and watch what he was doing.

He began to depress the plunger, and I could see the deadly seed from unknown toxic donors filling my sons gaping cunt. About half way through he slowly released the speculum taking it out, also removing the now half full syringe at the same time. 

Suddenly, and without any warning, he plunged his fist just past his wrist and steadily got to work to now open my little rugby stud wide open, as he ground in the copious amounts of nasty AIDS cum! He motioned me to the roll of Bio-Hazard stickers, and got me to put another one on, this time on my sons left pec.

'A matching pair. The second sticker represents the Syphilis we also detected'.

With that my son threw his head back, arched his back, and moaned in ecstasy. Still naked I sat back down in my wheelchair, and just watched the Doctor totally wreck my sons cunt over the next hour or so. During this time he also unloaded the remaining nasty virulent unknown toxic cum from the syringe and worked it deeper and deeper into the willing and inflamed cunt flesh, as he contorted his face in evil lusting demonic expressions.

'Ohhh YES, you are one fucking nasty poz cump dump, aren't you boy'
'Yes Sir'
'I bet you'll be wanting a blood slam from your Daddy next'
'Oh FUUUCK YEEEEEES ... I'd LOVE that'
'You really are a fucking sick nasty fuck-pig, you know that!?'
'Yes Sir, I do'

He got a syringe, opened up my cannula port, took some blood, walked over to my son, opened up his cannula port, attached the syringe, and summoned me over. He ordered me to put my thumb on top of his, and push, and in synergy we pressed the plunger down together. Bang ... My pure DNA meeting up with my mutated DNA in every part of my rugby studs sexy athletic body.

'Get on your knees you poz cunt'

He opened his buttoned shirt, and pulled his pants and trousers down to reveal a very hairy torso, legs, and ass. The latter being pert and beefy. Another rugby build! His Dick bounced out of his pants, HARD, and oozing pre-cum.

'You don't remember me do you?'
'Er ... No'
'Our teams played a game of rugby a year ago, and I watched you shower. I knew one day I'd have you'
'I think I re...

Before my son could say anymore, he shoved his rock hard pre-cum ozzing Doctor Dick right to the back of my sons throat...

'Shut the fuck up, cunt'

He gagged, coughed, and spluttered at first, but soon they were in a steady deep-throating rhythm as my sweet son had his face fucked with a thick meaty weapon.

'I think it is time we cooled you down with some neg cum. You cannot have it poz the whole time you know'

I knelt behind him, lifted his tail shirt up, and watched his beefy hairy ass grind in and out as he pumped my sons throat. I placed my pale scrawny hands on his alpha ass, and leaned in to sniff his musky sweaty hole. I gotten totally lost in the moment when I felt him tense up, grunt and growl as he unloaded his cum. Fuck, I wanted to taste it.

'Get up, sort yourself out, get dressed, and I want to see you in my patients room at 7pm when I come off of shift'

As my son collected himself, I tugged on the shirt tail to my stud of a Doctor. He turned around, dick semi hard and slowly going down as it glistened with a mixture of cum and spit. He smiled at me, stroked my hair, and gently put his dick in my mouth.

I moved my mouth and tongue to clean his spent dick. After a few minutes I suddenly felt a warm gush fill my mouth. I knew immediately what was going on, and happily began to drink his flowing piss. It felt wonderfully warm, leaving me with a satisfied inner glow.

Having drunk his piss, my Doctor, and my son between them sorted everything out prior to the porter coming to collect me, including putting me in my gown again. My piss gifter addressed me ...

'After tonight I shall be off tomorrow and the day after, so, shall be back in a few days'

Once back to my room, my sexy rugby son and I snuggled up in my hospital bed. He looked up at me, smiled ...

'I Love you Daddy. I couldn't be happier that it was you that pozzed me up'
'I Love you too, son'

I lovingly kissed him on his forehead, his beads of converting sweat continued, yet again moistening my lips ... 

'How do you feel about your new son moving in with his Dad, where I can look after you, and we together share a sexual and loving 'Daddy - son' life together?'

I smiled inside and out ...

'I'd like that very much, son'

Snuggling together we fell asleep until 6pm when dinner was served for the both of us. After we ate, we played cards again, and right in the middle of a game, the Doctor walked in. It was already 7pm!

'Grab your belongings, it's time for that chat. Oh, and my name is Richard, but you can call me Uncle Dick'.

As they went to leave, Doctor Richard looked at me, giving me a wink as though to say, I am in control of your son now! ? ?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

Part 7;

A few hours had passed, and my son had not returned. At 2am there was still no sign of him. His Whatsapp last seen was time stamped for 6.15pm. He had abruptly gone eerily quiet, which was very unlike him. I knew in my gut he was with my Doctor, his new found Uncle Dick. I now soon fell asleep.

I awoke at 9am to the nurse doing my obs, which meant breakfast would soon be on its way. I checked my phone. No messages. And the time stamp on my son's Whatsapp remained at the same time. I found myself suddenly craving to have him lying next to me, and left wondering what was happening.

After breakfast I got bored, so, took myself to the day room. A room full of fully blown AIDS Men, watching the TV, playing cards, and general chit chat. There was a guy who I had not seen before sat alone by the window, watching the TV, as the glare of the sun enhanced the deep yellow colour of his skin. 

I sat with him, and in the ad break to the programme he was watching we got chatting. His name was Stan, and had apparently stayed in this wing several times over the past few years. We soon both went to my room, continued chatting and playing cards.

Chat turned to our Doctor, and it transpired he had taken my boy to his room as soon as they left me, ordered him to strip, then straddle over Stan in his bed, facing away so his sloppy puffy loose cunt was in Stan's face. Our Doctor ordered him as he lay upright in bed to finger my son's cunt.

'You wanna fuck this newly charged up toxic piece of fuck-meat?'

Stan speechless at the intensity of the situation could only nod ...

'Then, I'll collect you at 8pm Sunday evening, here, from your room'.

Stan couldn't believe that that was my boy he had fingered. I explained the entire situation as we swapped various stories during the day. We got a nurse to inform kitchen staff that we would both be eating together in my room for the next few days.

Late evening, after dinner, during cards, talk came to my son ...

'Apparently you will be fucking my son tomorrow night. I wonder where the hell he is. Since we met there hasn't been a day where we haven't seen one another, and he hasn't been online'.

'I reckon our Doctor has your boy in his sadistic grasp. He is well known here on this wing as being an exceptionally caring Doctor, yet, a real twisted fuck outside of work'

Stan went to his room at around 10pm, and I was now alone with my thoughts. I resisted the urge to check my phone again, and soon fell asleep.

9am came, obs and breakfast, with Stan making his appearance in my room at 11am. He was a really friendly cheerful bloke, despite what was happening to his body. His sunken yellow face and glazed eyes said it all.

'Hey Stan buddy, good to see you. Sleep well?'
'Yes, I was out like a light, easy these days. You hear from your boy yet?'
'No. Nothing. He still hasn't been online either. I guess all will become clear this evening'.

After the kitchen staff took away the lunch gear, I asked Stan to see what he would be using to assault my son's cunt with tonight. He stood up, lifted his gown up above his waist, then sat down again. His Dick was thick, and curled up snug in his crotch. I leaned over and took his soft thick shaft between my thumb and two fingers, and began to stroke. For someone who was very sick, he grew fast, and he grew big.

I let go, and his filthy diseased weapon sprang upright, bouncing off of his belly. He had a KS lesion mid shaft, and he sported a spiked Prince Albert (PA).

'That's HUGE Stan. My son will love you'.
'Yeah, 6" girth, 8" length ... Let's go to your bathroom'.

We all had our own bathrooms, so, off we went. He locked the door behind us. He undone my gown, and bent me over the bath, spitting on my cunt...

'Look at that wonderful AIDS wasted ASS. Not as emaciated as mine, but still, a sweet fucking sight'.

With no warning he slammed deep inside my cunt, his PA tearing my rectum to pieces, causing me to yelp. He fucked me slowly ...

'Shut up faggot ... Look at us, fucking like wild animals the way we should do, our physiques drastically changed for being what we are meant to be' ...

He leaned over my back, still rocking his hips, forcing his fully blown death weapon deeper each time he rocked forwards. He came towards my ear ...

'I got hard yesterday when you told me your boy sought our way of life and how it happened, and tonight I am gonna make sure he really does become a real Man by giving him some essential extras'

'Cum inside my cunt, Stan'

'Oh no, oh NO, my ultra filthy toxic virulent cum is for your Beautiful boy'

With that he took his Gorgeous death-tool out of my fully blown AIDS cunt, and left. I gathered myself, went into my room, and saw that he had completely left. I ended up having dinner alone.

It was 8.30pm. I lay in my bed wondering what on earth was going on. I STILL had not heard from my son, it had been two days now, and still no sign of him online. THEN, Doctor Richard came in ....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5