Bottom Regrets

eagerbott83

My biggest regret as a bottom at age 40, after becoming sexually active at age 13 is that I didn't keep track. Someone asked me how many guys I've been with, and between the old AOL days in the 90s, CL in the 2000s until recently, and then A4A and other places, and getting the courage to go to bathhouses and sex parties in the past 5+ years - I literally have no idea how many guys I've sucked or have fucked me. 

If I had to guess, I'd say I'm probably over 50 cocks have been in one of my holes? 

Am I the only one who regrets not keeping track?

• Like 1

Bottom regrets:

1) Having copies of videos I'm certain guys, one in particular, made when I was 14-16 and camwhoring in Yahoo Chat rooms. Being able to go back and watch myself learn how to touch myself, how to edge, learn how to play with my ass, and more would be a lot of fun.

2) Coming to terms with my sexuality earlier. I was in denial for a long time, and looking back on my late teen and early 20s, never embracing my inner cumdump until long after my barely legal period is a major regret.

3) Not properly taking advantage of an early FB I made when I was still in denial. The few encounters we had were so hot, but I was too scared to take it any further.

4) Not learning the importance, and how to douche sooner.

Doing my best to make up for lost time now at least.

Same here: regret for not taking up guys on their lewd offers! They all wanted to top, BAREBACK, no questions asked! I bet I actively fucked/topped dozens of guys who were (secretively or unknowingly) poz and never asked me any personal questions! Ass up, assuming position at the drop of a hat! So hot! And I wished that 'guilt' didn't hit me afterwards... I should have wallowed in their seed between us, even rubbed their promiscuous bottom-cum in my pitcher-hole to proof to them I'm not 'afraid' or make a point to let them know I'm extra kinky... hoping the 'word gets around'... 

And now I'm regretting NOT taking aggressive tops up on their lewd offers to breed me... I tingle inside thinking of those moments when their jaded cocks flopped out while riding shot-gun with me... and now I'm almost trying to 'make amends' by tracking down some of them... hoping to take their loads, will-fully like it's a sacrament of initiation, belated! Keep their jizz to full absorption!

• Like 2

I started taking my dad's, my married neighbor's, and my brother's cocks when I was 14 or 15.   By the time I was 18 (1984) I was bartending at gay bars in Milwaukee, Chicago and San Francisco.   By that time I was taking 3-6 cocks a night.  Conservatively, I estimate I had 1,000 cocks in me a year.   After the first 50 -100 I no longer kept track.   My only regret is I did not have people video more of my nights in a sling, leather club, or private parties.    I would love to have a video record of those days especially since many of those men are no longer around!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

My regrets? Quite a few. Not taking cock until I was 37. Not surrendering myself wholly to a guy who wanted to make me his slave (ended in some fairly nasty words from him). Deferring a top's offer to slam me. A couple of others linked to both genders.

4 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

No regrets and no apologies....I'm a SLUT....shameless n blameless!

Woohoo!!! I knew we’d think alike, lol. No regrets here, either. I’ve had some GREAT dick and ass in my life. A LOT of dick and ass. The great times when a guy has unloaded in me, damn, good times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Detchiller said:

Woohoo!!! I knew we’d think alike, lol. No regrets here, either. I’ve had some GREAT dick and ass in my life. A LOT of dick and ass. The great times when a guy has unloaded in me, damn, good times.

Having YOUR dick and ass would be GREAT!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 2:59 PM, BoredMidwest said:

Sorry, neg here. Nothing toxic.

On 4/13/2018 at 3:35 PM, Tightneghole24 said:

afternoon for me to come over and you force and stealth Impregnante my neg guts completely full of your hot poz cum and your hot toxic piss I would show up and you will have a completely full bladder needing to piss so bad that you can barely hold it in until you get hard and demand me to strip and assume the position and I face down ass up and you start to work your hung thick cock into my neg tight hole and work completely balls deep so your up in my guts and grab my hips and hold me tight against you and tell me that you have a big surprise for me and I have no choice but to take it and to get ready because here it comes and just as it starts to blast into my guts you tell me that you really had to pee when I showed up and can't hold it anymore and are already peeing inside me and you have a completely full bladder and hope that my guts can handle it all and I have no choice but to take it all because you can't stop now then when done you start to fuck my neg tight hole and when you start to feel the pressure building to need to cum soon you will tell me that you are getting ready to cum soon and I will begin to beg you to please pull out and please don't cum inside me because I'm not on the pill and will get pregnate then once you can't hold back no longer as you make one last thrust going completely balls deep and hold me there you tell me your going to cum and to get ready because here it comes then as the first squirt is shooting straight up my guts you tell me that I have no choice but to take it your already cumming and when your only halfway through shooting your huge load you tell me oh yeah and your also poz and have a very high viral load and you shoot huge loads and that your huge poz load will mix with all of your hot toxic piss and will insure that I'm impregnated with your poz babies then slowly pull out and demand me to leave?