Jock advice

MuscleAss

So I’m  going to dance party this weekend and am considering wearing a jock. I’ve been to underwear parties before, but always worn briefs of some kind. Rarely wear a jock, even in bed. Would it be comfortable for a long night of dancing?  Thoughts on a leather one?  Any other thoughts or advice?

I usually freeball or wear a jock. Jockstraps can be VERY comfortable for a long night of dancing and cruising.  I DO find that once someone sees my jockstrap band or the whole thing if that's all I'm wearing, they are more likely to grab my ass/play with my hole.  It's good advertising that I'll take loads. I always slip a small amount of lube in my hole to entice the first guy. Then his cum in me entices 2 and 3 and 4 and 5...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, phukhole said:

I usually freeball or wear a jock. Jockstraps can be VERY comfortable for a long night of dancing and cruising.  I DO find that once someone sees my jockstrap band or the whole thing if that's all I'm wearing, they are more likely to grab my ass/play with my hole.  It's good advertising that I'll take loads. I always slip a small amount of lube in my hole to entice the first guy. Then his cum in me entices 2 and 3 and 4 and 5...

It would be jock only for me at this party. What material are yours?  I want to do it for the reason you cited, plus my exhibitionism, and to push past another boundary. 

Guest alwaysready

I love cotton. hottest looking. however, if you are going to be in this jock a long time and getting manhandled, as it were, I would find a jock with a smooth pouch

I decided on a leather jock one size up, a medium instead of a small, on the advice of the salesman. He pointed out that I wouldn’t want something that dug in since I would be dancing and moving around for a long time. He was right, it was very comfortable for the entire 7+ hours I wore it.  Made the dance floor and back room fucks that much easier. 

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, MuscleAss said:

I decided on a leather jock one size up, a medium instead of a small, on the advice of the salesman. He pointed out that I wouldn’t want something that dug in since I would be dancing and moving around for a long time. He was right, it was very comfortable for the entire 7+ hours I wore it.  Made the dance floor and back room fucks that much easier. 

It had a cloth lining, which helped too.