Game of Pool

FuckMeHarderNow

Was online yesterday and a guy I had met at a leather bar in town hit me up to come over and play a couple of games of pool in our leathers and see where it goes. Since I had no plans I went over to find him and his partner both in leather from head to toe drinking beer and already playing pool. I put on my leather with assless chaps, boots, harness, and vest, grabbed a beer and watched as they finished up their game and then played a game with each of them. It was hard to concentrate on the game as I watched them grabbing their crotches a lot to the point that I scratched the cue stick. They noticed too. One got up on the pool table and as I leaned over to suck his cock against the pool table, the other one spit on his cock and pushed it in my hole. They spitroasted me for about two hours and dumped each twice. I got dressed and headed home with my hole dripping cum. A nice Wednesday for sure!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5