first BB from grindr

orlanguy

Id had grindr on my phone for a long time, and had never really met anyone from it. It seemed a sea of guys not into overweight bottoms like me or looking for romance. 
    All I wanted was a big dick to fuck me, and it didnt seem like the app was geared to make that happen despite its reputation. Even still, with craigslist gone I left it open hoping for luck. My risk was met with reward just this last week. I received a message from a profile with no pics or stats, but the message itself was a dick pic and an address. I saw a huge dark black cock and my hole twitched immediately. I messaged him back some questions about what he was into, and he sent me the address again adding "30 mins" to the message.
    It was close by, he was huge, and I was horny and free that afternoon. I figured worst case I give him head and call it there. I packed up poppers, lube and a condom just in case, and headed out to the address. I was there quickly, it was a small place with only 1 car out front. At the door I was greeted by an older dark skinned man, easily 4-5 inches taller than me, in his late 50s, and built thick and heavy. He had the darkest skin id ever seen in person, and I was mesmerized by his body as he motioned me inside. 
    He pointed to a spot on the floor, and said "knees" and I obeyed without a seconds hesitation. he slipped out of his clothes and immediately stuffed his half hard cock into my mouth, shoving it down my throat savagely. He let me stop for hits of poppers as his growing cock explored the depths of my throat. He grew to at least 10 inches, requiring me to retch and gag each time he buried himself down my throat. Without warning he came and pulses stretched and hurt my throat as he pumped cum directly down my insides with my lips at his cocks base. He yanked out his cock and the pain was immense, I retched and an incredible amount of cum came out my mouth and nose. Next thing I knew my head was ringing as his slap jerked it to the side. His full strike to my face had me instinctively bend over, and he reached out to grab my cheeks and explore my hole with a finger without care for my discomfort. I took a huge hit of poppers too frightened and turned on to stop him. he used his hand to wipe the cum off his cock and used his fingers to work into into my asshole. He spanked me hard and told me to spit in his hand, so I spat my cummy mouthful and he worked that into my asshole too. 
    As he started working the 3rd finger into me, his cock, now erect again, bobbed in front of my face. I instinctively put my head up to suck it, and he began lightly pumping my face while working his 4th finger into my ass. He bottomed out his cock in my mouth again, which stung from the earlier punishment, then stretched his 4 fingers out and stretched my asshole hard. I nearly blacked out from the pain and gagged and choked trying to scream on the cock buried in my throat. He yanked out his fingers and cock and left me on the floor, mewling in pain, writhing in lust, and moving my hips like a starving whore. 
    He grabbed a rag from nearby, and poured half my poppers on it, then put it on the ground in front of me. He got behind me on his knees and roughly pressed my face down onto the rag. I instantly panicked and could breathe nothing but popper fumes. He aimed his cock, grabbed my cheeks, and sank the entire thing into me like he wanted to stab me. He used his full strength to pin my face to the floor as I struggled and piston fucked me harder than id ever taken cock before. I passed out from the fumes and pain, coming to and finding him still fucking me as hard as he could. I felt it as he began to change his pace, and stutter as he filled my asshole with his cum, my hole was almost too numb to feel it. when he pulled out I saw a pool of bloody cum underneath me. he pointed to my clothes and went to the bathroom, leaving me to dress and get out, which I did. I was unable to sit properly for days this week, and was so impossibly sore the day after.

I have not heard from him since. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3