I was in Salt Lake City for a couple of days. Since I'd had some very successful breed and seed parties in SLC in the past, I wanted to try another. Unfortunately, my cell phone died the day I was flying to SLC. So, I was there without the benefit of Grindr, Growlr, Scruff, etc. Also, I couldn't get my KIK messages. Those disadvantages, along with the loss of Craigslist was making it difficult to get as many tops to seed me than I normally get. I used doublelist.com as well as BBRT and Squirt to get the word out. Wednesday night I only had 2 tops show up. One was a str8 guy that replied to my doublelist ad. He showed up to just get his dick sucked. But, he ended up fucking me raw as well. It was a good fuck. But, he was a fast cummer. It was over too soon. The second guy replied from BBRT. He was kind of a boring fuck. So, I was a quite disappointed.

On Thursday night the responses from BBRT, Squirt and doublelist were better. I got 5 loads that night. All were great fucks and I enjoyed getting those loads. But the BEST was definitely the last. It was well past midnight and I was almost ready to call it a night when I got a message from a black guy on BBRT. I told him with a message that I was in a downtown SLC motel room, wanting cocks. I loved his pics and wanted him to fuck me. Thankfully, he wrote back. He asked if I could handle his 11", thick bbc? I wrote back that I would have no problem taking him. He again wrote back that this would NOT be a "vanilla, romantic" fuck. He said most white fags can't handle him. He'd only come over if I could take a deep, hard fuck from him.

"I fuck hard, fast and deep. I'll slam balls deep into your cunt and show no mercy. Once I start to fuck, there's no stopping until I put my babies in your white pussy. You better be able to take this black dick, faggot. Or you'd better back out now." he said.

I wrote back that I was sure I could take him. I gave him the motel address and my room number. He told me he'd be there in 15 minutes.

Sure enough, 15 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I opened the door to find a 6', 190 lb, muscular black guy stepping into my room. His skin town was even darker than it appeared in his BBRT photos. He was in his early 50's. He had a rough, masculine, angry look to him. His short black hair was filling with grey hairs. He looked me up and down as I closed the door behind him. 

"You got anyone else coming over? Cause I don't want a group. You're going to be my pussy. I don't share." he said.

"No one else is coming. Just you and me. I have 4 loads in me. That OK?" I asked.

"Lock the door, fag", he barked, as he began to pull his shirt over his head and unbuckle his jeans. 

"Get on your knees, cocksucker. Get this black cock hard, fag. And I better not feel teeth", he demanded. 

I pulled my tee-shirt off and tossed it to the floor. I pulled my shorts down and kicked them aside as I dropped to my knees. I took his soft cock into my mouth and sucked on his foreskin. As his cock began to swell, I then pushed the foreskin back with my lips and began to suck. I'd take a gasp of breath, and then swallow his cock as far back down my throat as I could, before choking. Soon, he pushed me aside and moved to the bed. He sat on the edge and I moved over to him. I again began to suck on his now fully hard bbc. I licked down to his balls as he softly let out a low moan. I licked and sucked on his balls as I lifted up his legs. He pulled his knees to his chest and I licked his ass. 

"Ah, you are a good faggot, aren't you? Eat my nigger ass, queer", he said. 

I licked his hole, then slide my tongue up into him. "Fuck yeah!", he said as I made love to his hole. 

"Show me your pussy, faggot", he barked as he rolled to the side. I climbed up on the bed and kelt on the edge of the bed. 

I had placed a hand towel, lube and poppers on the corner of the bed. I grabbed the poppers and began to sniff them as he stood behind me. He lubed up his cock and squeezed some on my asshole. He slid some lube up into my hole and fingered my hole a bit. Then, all of a sudden I felt his hard cockhead pressing against my hole. Oh, God! I know I told him I could handle his cock, but I was beginning to doubt myself. He had grown to at least 11 inches and he had a very nice thickness to it, as well. I was sniffing poppers nearly non-stop. I knew it was going to take a shitload of poppers to take his dick. 

He quickly began to press into me and it stung a bit. I just continued to inhale the poppers as I felt him slide all the way into me. It was hurting, but I was not about to stop it. I wanted that bbc inside me. I needed this fuck. Just as he promised, he showed no mercy. He immediately began to pound me. Poppers were splashing against my nose and lips as he rammed hard and deep into me. With some difficulty, during the hard thrusts, I finally put the lid on the poppers and grabbed hold of the sheets to steady myself as he slammed repeatedly into me. Then he put one of his legs up on the bed, going into me on an angle and going even deeper into me. He grinded his big cock in my pussy. Soon he pushed me further up onto the bed. He climbed up on the bed and slide back up into me in one quick thrust. My ass had now relaxed and it was feeling incredible! He had grabbed me around the waist and was slapping against me as he repeatedly thrust in and out of me. The bed was banging against the wall and I was letting out grunts as he slammed my ass. 

For nearly 20 minutes he pushed and maneuvered me into every conceivable position. Each position allowing his cock to go even deeper into me. He'd grind my ass with his cock buried balls deep into me, up past my second sphincter. He knew just where to put his cock to rub it against my prostate. It was grinding against my prostate so hard, that I nearly came a couple of times, just from the friction he was putting on it with his bbc. Then he slide up into second sphincter again.  The harder and deeper he'd fuck, I could tell the hornier he was getting. He finally had me on my back, his cock buried deep into me as his face was just inches from my face. He was looking intently into my eyes as he fucked me. He seemed to enjoy seeing my face expressing both intense pleasure and pain at the same time.

With his face so close to mine, I so wanted to kiss him. I began to move my lips to his to kiss. I could smell the booze on his hot breath as I moved my lips to his lips. But, he turned his face sideways and barked, "No kissing, faggot! I don't fuckin' kiss queers", he growled.

"You're just a pussy to me. Just a hole to fuck. Just a cunt to use",  he said. 

He thrust a few more times into me, then asked, 
"You ready for my cum, pig? You ready to take my babies?" 

"Oh, God, Yes! Put your cum in me. Fill my cunt with your babies!", I moaned, breathlessly. 

"Uhh Uhh Uhhhh!", he grunted as he rammed harder and deeper into me with each thrust. My head was banging against the wall. It hurt, but there was no stopping or moving. I was completely under his control. Finally he took one last, hard thrust into me and I could feel his cock throb as he filled my colon with his seed. He was well up past my second sphincter as he emptied his balls into me. I was squeezing my ass on his throbbing cock. Trying to milk every drop of his hot seed into me.  He collapsed onto me and was panting into my ear with his hot breath. 

We stayed like that for a few minutes as both our breathing slowed. Finally he climbed up off me and rolled onto his side. I snuggled up to him and caressed his muscular, hairy chest. We laid there for several more minutes. I reached for his cock, he was still hard. I leaned down and licked the beads of cum that were oozing from his piss slit. He fingered my cum filled pussy as I sucked his cock. Soon, he had positioned himself again at my hole. He immediately thrust back into me. He was quickly grunting and moaning as he again began to pound my ass. It only took a few minutes until he was again groaning loudly, grabbing me around the waist and planted another load into me. 

Then he quickly pulled out, climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. 

When he came out of the bathroom, wiping his cock off with a washcloth, I told him how great the fuck was. 

"Can we fuck again when I'm in town", I asked?

"Sure, fag. It's hard to find a hole that can take my dick. I like your white pussy. Yeah, let me know. I'll fuck you". 

With that, he dressed and left. I locked the door behind him, turned out the lights and went to sleep. Replaying the hot fuck in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

It's now 2 days later and my ass is still a little sore. But, it was a fuck I'll long remember. And hope will happen often when I'm in Salt Lake. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 8

18 hours ago, travelingbi said:

It's now 2 days later and my ass is still a little sore. But, it was a fuck I'll long remember. And hope will happen often when I'm in Salt Lake. 

#travelingbi BRAVO .... 

what a hot BBC ... I am sure you try hard to be as often in Salt Lake as possiBBle...

keep telling us... 

• Like 1

Funny how the more pain you remember and the bigger it is, when you absolutely can’t fit it all in... ends up being the one you can’t stop thinking of or jacking off about. 

• Upvote 1