Cock Ring Chafe

BoiPuss

On 4/23/2018 at 8:08 AM, seaguy said:

Not Usually but the other night I fell asleep with my metal one on and woke up with chafe along the top of my shaft.

I once fell asleep with a metal cockring on. The next day I couldn’t get it to come off. There was bruising round my shaft. The guy I was with tried everything he had in the way of creams, Vaseline and an ice pack but we just couldn’t get it to come off. Eventually I ended up in A & E on a bank holiday Monday to have it cut off.

There was some significant bruising round my shaft after that and I was warned not to have sex for a week. It was not an experience I want to repeat.

J

I wear cock rings of various types for different purposes, often all day, with no trouble. There are a few things to keep in mind if you’re looking at long-term wear:

1. One size absolutely does not fit all. If you haven’t measured your girth (you haven’t? Puh-lease. Never believe anybody who tells you he hasn’t measured his cock) take a string and wrap It around your root beneath your balls and over your cock when fully erect, mark where the end meets, and hold it straight against a ruler. That’s your girth, or circumference. Now go shopping for a cock ring. Don’t buy a rigid cock ring (metal, wood, hard plastic) with an inner circumference less than 1/4” smaller than your girth. Anything smaller will cause too much constriction, will cause chafing and discomfort, and may cause embarrassment when you have to have a paramedic remove it. You can often find rinds sold in sets of three increasing sizes, so if you’re unsure, get one of those and try the options - then give the ones that don’t fit you away to make friends. :)

2. Choose a ring made for long wear. My favorite ring is a thick chrome torus with smoothed, tapered ends - no edges to chafe! If you choose metal, make sure it’s high-quality and something that won’t start a skin allergy. If you choose wood, make sure its well-sanded and finished. Don’t put on a set of Kali’s Teeth and expect to walk around in it all day - you (and your Dom Top) have to use some damn common sense.

3. There are flexible choices as well. You can find good leather cockrings with adjustable snaps for variable sizing, and different types of rubber rings with cinches that slide up and down. There are jelly-like rings that stretch with you (to a point). 

4. Remember what color your cock is supposed to be. Any cockring that leaves your cock looking darkish purple is too tight. If your cock is hard but feels cold, the ring is too tight. Take it off at once.

I usually carry a variety of rings with me when I travel. Anyone who comes acrosd me in the wild is welcome to try them on, or ask me to model in person. Always delighted.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've fallen asleep with a metal one on and like others I've woken up with chafing at the base of my penis on top. It usually goes away before long. I've also fallen asleep with my ball stretcher on but its leather and no chafing there.