Warning message

• Administrators

I just tested on 3-4 browsers can't replicate the problem, but I've had problems recently with the encryption certs for some of my other sites not renewing properly, so it's completely possible that it's happening. In order to ask my host to fix it, I need more details. Has anyone else encountered the problem? What exactly is the URL you're putting in? And what exactly is the error message?

In my testing I accidentally put in breeding.zone. (notice the trailing period) and that gave me a "not private" error message. But when I typed it correctly it worked fine.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.breedingzone.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

That is the error  message I get when trying  to access from Chrome.  If i try in an icognito window i get the option to proceed anyway. Been happening  since Sunday.

https://www.breedingzone.com/forum.php?

I'm not tech savvy at all and don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but starting yesterday I couldn't log in to breeding zone dot com.  I would get a "privacy error" message as follows:  

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.breedingzone.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

and couldn't get in.  Same thing happened all day today.  Searched google for breeding zone and saw your service upgrade post under New York Metro Area and got in that way.  Still can't get in via breedingzone.com

• Moderators
1 minute ago, DudeLiquor said:

I'm not tech savvy at all and don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but starting yesterday I couldn't log in to breeding zone dot com.  I would get a "privacy error" message as follows:  

and couldn't get in.  Same thing happened all day today.  Searched google for breeding zone and saw your service upgrade post under New York Metro Area and got in that way.  Still can't get in via breedingzone.com

Different issue - see here 

• 3 weeks later...

New batch of 'non-secure' errors through Mozilla v59.0.3 and IE 11 - yesterday 05/15 around 8:22 PM EST:

899999118_BZcerterror05-15-18.thumb.jpg.4ed5397b258a7c43b738f4ed858f1dea.jpg

1306634957_BZcerterror05-15-18-2.thumb.jpg.f6a45bee7840b920f8f7387d6b44cacc.jpg

SO today the site opened up with no issues - I've grabbed the cert info and cypher type - I did see that the cert got renewed around the timestamp of earlier reports:

1094453465_BZcert05-16-18.thumb.jpg.baec1a080e959d1d0fb166322d6accb0.jpg

1187245438_BZcert05-16-18-2.thumb.jpg.c85cf385ede724e8fd9719b247707bdc.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.