Slamming my hole @ Slammers

hole4poles

Ventured in to Slammers LA Sunday afternoon. Wasn't expecting to be here, but during the course of the day, I became horny. Fooled around a bit, sucked a few dicks.

Finally, met a young, tall, lanky Latino. We went into the cubicles (the ones equipped with glory holes).I started sucking his cock. When it was fully erected, it was long, thick, and uncut. I held that big dick in my hand, and I knew there was only one place to put it. I got up, positioned my butt against the glory hole, and he slid that big piece of cock into me. He pounded me hard, and I was so turned on, I thrusted my ass against the glory hole. Man, I couldn't get enough of him going to town on my butthole. He came inside me, and thankfully stayed inside long enough for me to pop off a load. I'm sure the sounds of both he and I coming were heard throughout the club.

Mission accomplished.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

Curious, Sunday afternoon at Slammers is one of the prime times to go. Say roughly between 4-8 pm. There are 2 nearby gay bars (the Eagle and Faultline), and customers tend to drift in from their Sunday afternoon beer busts. Wide range of men--twinks, gym bunnies, leather daddies, etc.

Hole4poles, thanks for the info on Slammers in LA.   I'll check it out  in July when I have a business trip.    gymbunnies and twinks will be nice eye candy, but I'll look to leather daddies and bears to do the heavy drilling.

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, Vegaznslut said:

Planning to visit Slammer in August 3rd on Friday night to get bred and collect loads.  When is the best time to go?

Best time on a Friday is probably 10pm to 3am.

Thanks mascjock8guy!  I'll be hosting a pump & dump session in the Silverlake hotel nearby at 8p and then walk to Slammers with a loaded ass and collect more loads at the Slammer.  1st time taking loads like this, will see how it goes.

Love Slammers, though haven't been in too long now.  Must correct that.  My fav is to start off in one of the cubicles or cells below the ramp - sucking cocks as they present themselves.  Sometimes someone will come in the curtain behind me while I'm sucking, work my tits and fuck me.  Totally hot.  Otherwise, once I'm worked up and in heat, I usually go to the back room (red light), bend over the fuck table, and just wait for cocks to mount me.  Poppered, horny and hungry, and getting fucked - oink!

• 3 weeks later...

Due to a last minute change I had to reschedule for Monday 8-6.  Still hosting a pump and dump and hopefully walk to Slammers with an ass full of loads.  Any good on Mondays?  I'll go regardless.  Have been looking forward to this moment and have been feeling slutty

I’ve never NOT had an awesome time at Slammer. The setup is perfect for every scene, and there’s usually guys of all ages, size, race, and preference there! In general, later is better, except for Sunday afternoon. Younger bros might prefer the Zone, but in my experience, rugged men head for Slammer. The sounds and smell of sex make it the most erotic environment I’ve ever experienced.

Thanks Cumbro.  I remember I went there 6 years ago and did have a good time.  I was very tentative at that time and was afraid to just let anyone fuck me randomly in the dark room.  It was pretty packed, hot and stuffy but you can smell the sweat and sense the sexual air.  A Hispanic guy bent over one of the fuck benches and immediately got someone to fuck him.  It was hot!  I was almost tempted to try myself but didn't.  This time I'm going all out and see how many loads I can take.  Just started PreP and will see how effective it is.  Can't wait!