Becoming Pa's Cunt

I don't really write that often (or ever before, to be specific), so let me know what you guys think. :)

+++

I probably should've been more careful.

I've lived with my uncle for a while now, having moved there when my dad was sent off to prison. My mom had died not long after I was born, which left me being sent to the closest relatives I had. Turned out that was my uncle Eric. He was a good guy, but these days, he was pretty busy. The auto shop he worked at had acquired a contract with a major local rental company and handled most of their repairs. Today, like most days, he was off working at the shop, probably late into the evening. I was used to that.

What I wasn't used to was having dad back home. When I was a kid a ten year sentence sounded like an eternity. In reality, time passes quickly, and he's been nothing but an absolute dick since he'd gotten out. Eric had tried to get him a job at the shop, but that quickly went south, since dad didn't take kindly to being ordered around. Prison hadn't done him any favors in that department, and my uncle said he was a surly bastard before that. I don't remember too much of him from before, really, but he sure as hell hadn't gotten nicer.

Seeing as Eric was gone all day as usual, I guess I'd assumed dad would be out, too. He was supposed to be headed to follow up on a few job opportunities today, and Eric had dropped him off in town in the morning. I had stayed home, as usual, and when the gardener had come around during mid-day, we did our usual thing.

Mitch was the first (and only) guy I'd fucked. He'd been my uncle's gardener for years, and given all the work he did around the house, he had a muscular, rugged frame. He was a local guy, about fifteen or so years older than me. There were more days than I could count where I'd spent the afternoon sitting at the window, watching him haul his sweaty shirt off his body to reveal that bearish physique, hairy body dripping with sweat. I was a teenager the first time he caught me trying to get a peek at his dick, and after pleading with him not to tell my uncle Eric, I managed to convince him to let me have a good look. A good look turned into a blow job (which apparently, I was a natural at), and before long, we had a steady routine with him going out, doing the yard work, then coming inside and stripping down, lowing his hairy, beefy body on top of me to fuck my face and throat. Admittedly, that was easier said than done; he had a meaty seven inch cock, and it had taken some getting used to when he'd thrust it down my throat in the throes of a good skullfuck.

Of course, it didn't take too long for him to go further south and have a go at my hole. That truly had been an undertaking, but once he was balls deep in me, I couldn't get enough of it. We only got worse then, even getting me to convince my uncle that the yard needed more upkeep. Every time he came over now, he spent more time pounding me than out in the yard. That's what we were up to today, with him up on top of me, groaning with delight. "Jesus, Mason, I can feel your pussy pulling me in," he panted, sweat dripping down from his brow onto my chest. I could feel the entire bed rocking with his thrusts, my body bouncing back and forth with it as well. I kept an ear out for the sound of my uncle's bike pulling up, as that was usually our cue to pack up and get decent, though at this point in the day, I figured there was little chance that would happen. Imagine my surprise, then, when the sensation of Mitch's shaft pumping in and out of me was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming open. Mitch fell off of me in a surprised heap, and behind him was my dad, his face looking bewildered. I wasn't really sure how to react; after all, I was naked, with my hole exposed right then and there.

"The FUCK is this, boy?" his voice snarled out, and I could hear Mitch scrambling to his feet, stuttering as he gathered up his clothes. He didn't even take the condom off before pulling his underwear on. For his part, my dad glanced over at him, scoffed a bit, then turned back to me, ignoring the other man in the room while he stared me down. "You got me out looking for jobs when apparently we've a perfectly good whore on our hands right here," he said, and I found myself stammering, not even sure how to respond. Mitch was bright red, his clothes barely hanging on as he bolted out of the door. I could hear the door slam downstairs, my heart racing as dad stood there, leering.

"Well? Anything to say?"

"D-Dad, I swear, it's not like that," I stammer, and he leers at me, grinning now.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be now," he says, latching the door shut. I made a move to get off the bed, but he quickly shouted, "Stay right as you are, boy. I didn't tell you to get dressed." I froze, my heart hammering away. I could smell the booze on him from here; clearly, he'd gone out and gotten drunk instead of going to get a job as he'd said. He made his way over to the bed, shrugging off his coat as he did. "I'm gonna see about getting in touch with a couple of my buddies to find some men looking for some tight pussy to fuck. You're gonna do what they ask, they're gonna pay me, and that's that. You understand?"

"Dad, I --" I started, but the look he gave me was enough to convince me otherwise. I could see his jaw twitch, and I paled, for once wishing my uncle would get home early. Dad seemed satisfied by my silence, then continued. "On that note, it's been too damn long since I got a chance to breed some hole. Given that you're all ready to go, I'm gonna be your first John," he said, then reached down to pull off his shirt. I had avoided him since he'd gotten back, and so I had yet to see what he looked like shirtless. His torso was covered in varous tattoos, some of them there from when I was a kid, but others entirely new. The one that stood out the most was the one right above his groin: a biohazard symbol, much cleaner and newer than the ones around it. I was no fool; I knew exactly what that meant. Apparently, the look on my face said it too, as a predatory grin spread across dad's face once he looked up from taking his jeans off. "Looks like I don't need to explain the next part."

Now fully naked, I found myself trying to crawl away from him, his massive form dwarfing mine. I'd inherited his beefy build, sure, but given how much younger I was and the fact that he'd been lifting weights longer than I'd been alive, he was an absolute beast of a bear, barrel-chested with a beefy gut and thick limbs. I felt one hand reach and grab at my leg while the other pinned me down, the weight seeming impossibly huge as I felt him force my leg up to my chest. "It's gonna hurt, boy, but you might as well start getting used to it," he said, roughly folding me up with his weight as his hand slammed down over my lips, muffling my protests. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the terrible reality of the situation setting in. I struggled, but all I could really do was wriggle around under him, flexing and whimpering helplessly. Meanwhile, I could feel his hairy body rubbing against me, his cock slapping up against my beefy ass. I could feel it pulsing, growing thicker with every second. He rubbed it back and forth down my crack, sighing some as he threw his head back. "Can't wait to hear what the guys say when I tell them I've found a pussy for us to use," he said, and even as I struggled, he moved his hardening shaft back, letting it slide downward until the head was right at the still-open entrance to my hole. There was no warning, no preparation. He didn't even lube it up before pushing forward and sliding into me. Luckily for me, Mitch had lubed up before fucking me, but even then, given how much bigger my dad was, it was impossible not to cry out into his hand, my hole burning.

"Holy shit, that's tight," he chuckled, whistling a bit to himself. I could see him grinning even with the tears blurring my vision, and as my hole tightened in protest, he increased the pressure, forcing it deeper and deeper, splitting me in two. I gasped out in agony, his hand only tightening. When that hairy groin finally pressed up against my ass, I felt like he was punching me in the gut with it, my belly aching from the feeling of it pressing in. He held it there for a brief moment, savoring the first hole he'd fucked in months. "See, there you go, relax," he said, chuckling to himself. It still hurt like hell, but indeed, now that he had no more cock to force in me, my body was forced to adjust, slowly relaxing around his thick girth. He pulled back, the burning coming back some, though not nearly as horribly as the pain of him forcing in. Still, it was by no means pleasant as he rammed back and forth into me. my hole losing the bit of relaxation it had attained before. The bed rocked loudly, his hips slapping against mine as he bore down on me from above, his face looming over mine, sneering as he ruthlessly thrusted away. "That's right, slut, you know what's coming to you, you know what this means..." He chuckled to himself, closing his eyes and enjoying my hole. "I've knocked up every bitch I've ever fucked, Mason, and now I'm gonna knock you up, too," he grunted, then panted out in erratic, short bursts, his thrusts growing frenzied and brutal. I could feel my hole get wet, stinging now, and with a snarl, he rammed his cock in deep. I knew he was cumming, and I could do little more than whimper in response.

After what felt like a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of me, still panting. My hole ached, though I was glad it was seemingly over with, as his hand left my mouth. I remained limp underneath him, resigned to it now that his load was oozing out of my ass. What was the point? I knew what that tattoo meant, and what was no doubt in store for me next. Even as he rolled over onto the bed beside me, reaching down beside it to fish his phone out of his pants, I remained there, a bit scared to even try getting up without permission. Dad looked through his phone for a bit, then grinned, putting it aside. "Alright, cunt, my friend will be here in a bit... Now, turn around and get on all fours. You're ready for your second dose of daddy's venom..."

• Like 49
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

I would have taken daddy's venom.    My own father started fucking me shortly after he woke up and found me sucking his cock.   I  tired to explain I seen it dripping and I was afraid he was going to piss on the couch.    When he learned I was willing to swallow his pisss, he started using me as his urinal.  He started letting men use me to to cover his bar and gambling debts.    I loved every minute of it.    Your story flooded me with memories.   Great job. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1