Becoming Pa's Cunt

Wow, that was more popular than I expected. Sorry I've been slow to get back, been busy as fuck with work. That being said, I got more for you guys. Enjoy. :)

+++

I was still in a bit of a daze, trying to process everything that had just happened in the short span of a few minutes. Even now, with my dad's HIV-positive cum dripping out of my hole, I couldn't believe it, almost as if I was in the middle of a dream. My dad's hand slapping across my thigh jerked me out of it promptly enough, though, and I shakily turned over onto all fours, my limbs feeling weak under me. His hand came and hooked under my hips, tugging me backward toward him until I was a bit higher, my sore hole presented to him. He licked his lips, reaching for his phone and grabbing it. Under me, I could see my shadow suddenly pronounced, the light of his camera brightly illuminating behind me. I could feel his cock at my hole again, the head teasingly prodding at my abused pucker, then the sound of the camera snapping. Chuckling, he sent the photo off, then tossed the phone aside. Both hands went back to my hips, and with a sigh, he tugged me backward against him, his shaft sinking into my hole with a burning ache.

"That's it, slide down on it, Mason," he growled, his hands gripping my midsection tightly as his hips thrust forward. The base of his cock was thick and throbbed hard as he pressed it into me, those hairy, heavy balls pressed hard against my hole. Still pressing in deep, he began to turn his hips around ever so slightly, grinding his cock around in me and pushing at the walls of my ass in every direction. Sliding back out, I could feel my hole being pulled out with him, every veiny inch tugging at my ring and making me shudder. He was no easy fuck by any measure, but at least now with a load in, it seemed to have an easier time than it did before. That wasn't to say it didn't hurt, though; I could still feel the sting with every thrust as his cum worked into my beat up hole. "Now that your cunt is nice and wet, I can take my time, enjoy it..." he groaned, slowly working his cock in and out. I could feel it, every inch of it, sliding in to me, a sick wet noise coming out every time his hips mashed up against my ass again.

One hand went up from my waist to my neck, pushing it down and angling me so that my ass was up in the air, the perfect angle for him to drill in deep. One leg came up beside me, his foot planted not far from my head as he began to really, really rut me. The weight of him seemed to be pushing right into my ass, slapping roughly. His breath was heavy, clearly working to ram as hard as he could into me. The entire bed shook along with it, roughly battering against the wall. I couldn't help the small grunts that left me with his thrusts, his size making it impossible to stay quiet. Mitch had never been this rough with me, not to mention as big. It was no doubt too much for me, but my dad didn't care much. As my head was sideways on the bed, I could see him on top of me, a smiled spread wide across his face. Sweat was coating his body in a sheen, dripping through the hair and filling the room with his pungent, musky smell. My eyes were inevitably drawn to the tattoo again, watching it shift as his abs flexed with his movements. He looked down and saw me eying it, then chuckled to himself.

"Like it, boy?" he said, grinning wider when he saw me look away. "Maybe we'll get you one, too... Put it right on your cunt, that way everyone knows what it's for," he said, closing his eyes and relishing the idea. As he did it, I could feel the head of his cock grinding over my prostate, my entire body twitching in response to it. He leered at me as he did it, then began to grind it over and over, watching me squirm under him. Even with the burning, I could feel my cock drooling down onto the bed. "Something tells me you're gonna love it, slut," he jeered at me as he jabbed forward over and over, pummeling my prostate until I couldn't help but cry and whimper out in time with it. "There you go, let it out. Daddy's got more to give you..."

He stopped talking then, instead focusing on my fucking me literally senseless. It was too big, filling me up beyond what I could handle, but he didn't care, instead mashing my prostate repeatedly with frenzied strokes. His breaths came out in grunts and snarls, and before I knew what was going on, his foot was down on my face, pushing it into the bed as he snarled, ramming in as deep as he could. I thought he was going to cum soon, but he seemed to have other plans, sustaining the brutal rutting for a few minutes, his sweat dripping down onto my back and shoulders, his scent covering me outside like his load covered me within. Some of his cum dripped down my balls, a good bit of it squelching about and coating my ass and the hair around his groin. In the midst of the lewd, wet noises, I could hear his phone buzzing, and finally, he slowed down for a brief moment to reach down over and pick his phone up. His foot left my face then, and I got a chance to breathe for a bit while he paid attention to his phone. He put it up to his ear, only slowing down his thrusts as he said, "You're here? Yeah. No, go on ahead. The door's unlocked. We're upstairs." He hung up, and soon after, heavy footfalls began to make their way up the stairs.

When they reached my room, the door opened to reveal what I could only guess was a trucker, from the look of it. He was a big bear of a man, his belly big and round unlike my dad's more muscular, dense tone. He was dressed in a leather jacket, an oil-stained pair of jeans, and a confederate flag cap. He stood a good foot taller than my dad, and as he came in, I could feel my heart race at the knowledge of what he was here for. Even now, I could see the sizable swell of his bulge in the front of his jeans. "This your new cunt?"

"Sure is. This is Mason... I think I told you about him," he said with a devious grin. For his part, the newcomer seemed surprised. "Mason, say hello to my buddy Jack. Y'all are gonna get to know each other real well," he said, not missing a beat as he continued to thrust away. Jack seemed the opposite; clearly, my dad hadn't told him who it was that he'd found to stick his cock into.

"Jesus, Connor, you're pozzing your own son?" for a moment, I took his incredulity to be disapproval, but he then whistled, shaking his head and reaching down to rub at his bulge.

"Sure am. Caught him with his legs up like a whore, so..." he trailed off, chuckling. Jack grinned back, shaking his head. He was loving it, standing there and watching as my dad fucked away. The intensity picked back up and soon I was grunting again, my hands grasping at the sheets while I slammed forward over and over again. Jack came forward to the bed, his denim-covered groin right in front of me. He smelled of tobacco and sweat, the outline of his cock visible through the jeans. It was monstrous, even bigger than my dad's. "You know, we call Jack here Jack the Ripper, on account of his cock having a knack for tearing up a cunt when he uses it," my dad said, and I had no trouble believing him. If my dad was a tough fit, it was impossible to imagine that massive thing entering me. He began to undo his belt, the buckle loosening around his midsection and the jeans sliding down. His belly hung down over some, but even then, I could see the fat, uncut cock hanging down from it, a piercing peeking out from the foreskin. It wasn't fully hard yet, but it looked to be at least 7 inches already. "Get your mouth on it, boy."

Jack was all too happy to help, reaching down with a hand to run his fingers through my hair, gripping it some and bringing my face to the base of his cock. His scent was strong there, like salt and maleness, and I could feel his cock throb against my face, grinding against it as my mouth got a taste of his balls. He held me there, forcibly burying my face in his dense pubic hair against him. After a few moments, he pulled me up, giving me only a moment to pause before the tip was at my lips, the piercing pressing in between them and making its way in as his shaft stretched my jaws open. It was a cramped fit, and the sensation of that piercing rubbing into the back of my throat wasn't helping. Jack wasn't one to care, though; every time I tried to pull back off of his cock, his hand would hold me steady, forcing me further back down instead of letting me up for air. I could feel tears in my eyes as I fought not to retch, barely keeping my stomach down before that glistening length was popped out, dripping with spittle and precum and positively huge. At full length, he was about eleven inches, the base of it looking about as thick as my wrist. Behind me, I heard my dad laugh. "I felt that... You're tightening up your cunt just thinking about it, aren't you?"

It was impossible not to, and I suddenly found myself glad that my dad was still fucking me, ironically enough. The longer he fucked me, the longer I had before Jack had his turn. Almost as if reading my mind, my dad began to pick up the pace, snarling as he pounded away. "Stuff his throat again, Jack. I want him to squeeze it out..." Jack nodded, grabbing my head in his massive paw of a hand and pushing me down on his cock again, my face soon buried under his belly as his cock fucked deep into my throat, the front of my neck bulging out obscenely with it. I tugged away, desperate for air, and I could feel my hole clench around my dad's cock, a hiss coming from between his teeth as he hunched over me, his sweaty belly on my back, chest on my shoulders, breath hot on my ear. With a low grunt, he slammed in deep, his cock flexing and spewing another load into me. His weight went slack, relaxing as pulse after pulse of cum was deposited inside me. Jack finally let me off of his cock, thick strands of spittle connecting from my lips to it.

"Turn 'im around,'" he grunted, and after a moment, my dad picked himself up off of me, my back wet with his sweat, then pulled his cock out of me with a tug. His cock popped out of me and I gasped, feeling the warm cum leaking out of me and the emptiness left without his cock inside me. I didn't have much time to ponder or savor it, though, as they both maneuvered me around roughly, making me turn around onto my back so that my hole was at the edge of the bed. At that point, I could see Jack above me, a cigar between his lips. He brought a lighter to the tip, holding it there till it was well-lit and glowing orange. Putting the lighter away, he stepped forward, one hand pulling his cock up then letting it slap down against mine on the bed. It was almost comical how his cock dwarfed mine, and I could tell already that it was going to be a painful fit given how heavily it lay against me.

That was all the reprieve I got, though. Jack soon pulled his hips back some, that cock sliding down my balls until the piercing was pressed up into my crack. I could feel the metal pressing against my open pucker, and as I began to fidget, my dad's hands came down on my arms, pinning them down and holding me in place. "Now, now, boy, don't be rude."

"Dad, please, he's too big, there's no way he's gonna fit," I begged, too terrified of that cock to worry about the fact that I was being disobedient.

"Aw, hell, boy, that's what they all say," Jack said, chuckling to himself as he pushed his cock into me, no warning or preparation. I simply felt the metal pushing past my pucker, then the fat head soon following. Given how my dad had been fucking me, it wasn't too terrible of an entry, but his cock soon filled out, and I could feel my hole being stretched once more. The burn returned, soon replaced by the sharp pain of my hole being opened beyond what it was supposed to. It relentlessly pushed forward even as my hole desperately tried to push it out. "There you go... I can feel your pussy milking me, baby... Gonna knock you up with my strain too...." he said, sighing and letting smoke stream out. He wasn't even fully into me, but I already felt like I was being split in two. Before long, he seemed to hit a wall, my hole stubbornly refusing to give despite his rough jabs. He seemed annoyed by this, then reached into one of his pockets.

"Sniff." He held a bottle of poppers to my nose. I knew what they were of course and I gladly obeyed, bringing my head forward a bit to put my nose at the edge and inhaled deeply. They were new and strong, and I immediately felt the rush going through me and the pain in my hole lessen.

"Again."

Another few hits, each time getting me more giddy than before. By the time he was done, I felt weak, the burn in my hole almost feeling distant. Jack seemed satisfied, and with a rough thrust, I felt him break in deep, his shaft sliding in the remaining few inches with relatively little difficulty. I couldn't believe the fact that he was in me... Entirely in me. I looked down, almost expecting to see a bulge in my stomach where I could feel his cock pulsing in me, as if deep in my core. I let head fall back then, almost delirious. This couldn't be happening, could it?

My dad seemed to take advantage of the opportunity to straddle my face then, covering up my view of Jack. "How about you clean off daddy's cock, hm?" He said, pushing his shaft in between my lips and sliding the cum-slick length down into it. It didn't taste too bad, though I could still taste a hint of metal in it from the way he'd torn me up. No doubt Jack was only making it worse, especially as he began to pull his shaft out of me. I could feel his piercing dragging out inside of me, the sensation making me groan around my dad's cock as it hauled back and forth in me. I felt like I was being punched in the gut over and over, being stuffed so utterly again and again.

"Fuck, I ain't gonna last long at this rate," Jack said to himself with a chuckle, and I could see my dad grinning above me. If I wasn't mistaken, I'd almost say he looked proud.

"Yeah, I really scored with this one, didn't I?"

• Like 41
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I want to be pa's whore..... Wish I could find a top or tops like this to fuck and breed my hole.. Jack is one hot fucker Trucker... DAMN... If any truckers see this and get to the Memphis area , Text me .. 618-967-7232.... Total slut bottom here and free most every weekday after 230pm.

Mason is so lucky, I wish my Pa cared enough to have Jack the Ripper tear up my ass and share my man-cunt for their pleasure.   While dad fucked me often and whored me out, it was to straight guys that only wanted a quick blow job or a fast fuck because their wives were not putting out.    I wish it would have been to men who wanted to fuck and tear up a pussyboy's man-cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...