Becoming Pa's Cunt

I love being fucked by a man with a PA.  It goes in cold and comes out hot, and while it's in, I can really feel it grinding up the walls of my cunt.  I don't think I've ever been fucked by a man with a PA who didn't have an enormous cock.  Not that I'd turn down a man with a normal sized cock with a PA.  Or without a PA, come to think of it.  Maybe I should get a tattoo on my ass that says, "No Loads Refused."

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:52 AM, cumhole1919 said:

I love being fucked by a man with a PA.  It goes in cold and comes out hot, and while it's in, I can really feel it grinding up the walls of my cunt.  I don't think I've ever been fucked by a man with a PA who didn't have an enormous cock.  Not that I'd turn down a man with a normal sized cock with a PA.  Or without a PA, come to think of it.  Maybe I should get a tattoo on my ass that says, "No Loads Refused."

You got the right approach to life, slut

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 8:09 PM, jizzmboy said:

Fuck yeah... my dads been fucking me since I was young.  He shares me with his buds.   I fuck my son as welll. We all love to fuck in this house.

I grew up in a house like that too.   First my dad, then my older brother.   My brother told his buddies about me, and they did not believe him until he let them watch him fuck me, and invited them to do the same!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

WOW this has all the Ingredients of a hot nasty story that I prefer. I’m hungry for a pa just like this guy  .... I can’t wait for Pa and Jack to introduce a booty bump to the boy’s pussy,  getting it wet, juicy, hungry for dad and his buddies!   I can’t wait for more ! 

It’s stories like this well-crafted, hot, nasty,  fall of raunch with hot , horned Dads Training his boy’s pussy to  always be clean, ready to take anything dad and his buds provide him. Keep it filthy!  

I can’t wait for uncle to return...

It’s stories like this that inspired me to write and submit stories to this site. I need to write more ...0781E0D9-2DC2-4C50-8DD9-67C1A6091647.thumb.png.b4f6fc91fcf68154e48fd9981b58b01e.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay. I get major writer's block these days and it took me a bit to get things rolling again.

+++

They began a steady rhythm of thrusting into me, my body feeling overwhelmed with the sensations coming from both ends. I could barely breathe around my dad's cock, and every time Jack's fucking slammed back into me, I felt like he was forcing the air right out of me too. I thought I'd get used to it once he got all the way in, but a cock his size could be felt every second of it. Jack pulled my ass closer to him before shifting a little bit forward, raising me up so that he was fucking me at an angle. I could see him staring down at me next to my dad, his eyes keenly watching as his fat shaft hauled in and out of my cunt. "Look at the greedy little faggot. You can see his cunt hugging your cock and milking it," my dad said, grinning as his cock flexed hard in my mouth. He loved watching me get wrecked by this beast of a man, no doubt about it.

Suddenly, there was a rumbling noise below us. My dad stopped thrusting, his cock firmly down my throat as he paused to listen. "Oh, garage door."

That meant my uncle Eric was home. It was a little bit early for him to be getting home, but I felt relieved. I figured it might be enough to get him to call his friend off of me. Instead, he climbed off of me, pulling his dick out of my mouth. "Don't worry about me, I'll be back in a sec. You two keep having fun." He winked back at us as he headed out the door. I had no idea what he was off to do, but I figured he'd get my uncle to leave. Jack, for his part, took my dad's advice, further adjusting his position until he had me folded up under him, his fat cock pumping in and out before me where I could see it too. This position let it go in more easily, but he never took it all the way out, just pulling back far enough that the head would be right at the entrance to my hole.

"You're lucky your dad has you here... I like to take boys back to my sleeper and spend the weekend breeding them 'till they're carrying my poz babies." He grinned at the last bit, letting out a puff of cigar smoke as he leaned in over me, his hairy, sweaty belly rubbing against mine. "Then again, maybe your dad will let me borrow you. Wouldn't be the first time he's let me borrow some pussy." His eyes roamed over me as he thrust in and out, taking in the sight of me as his cock rammed in up close. "You'd love that, wouldn't you, faggot? Your dick is hard as a rock." He tapped my dick, making me yelp as the rough stimulation hit my sensitive head. He was right, I was pretty hard, as much as I was ashamed to admit it. He laughed, shaking his head.

I knew I shouldn't be turned on, but I couldn't really help it. Some part of me had always gotten off on being fucked by men, even (or perhaps especially) when it involved getting used in a lewd, degrading way. Even though I knew in my head that I was being raped and pozzed against my will, my dick was absolutely loving it, my hole spasming and milking Jack's cock. Some part of me enjoyed this far more than I was willing to admit, and I could feel my ears burn with shame at the realization.

"That's right, you do," he jeered, grinning down as his movements picked up speed. I grunted along with the deep thrusts, feeling as my body slowly acclimated to the fuck. It no longer hurt so deep when he thrust in, his groin coming flush with my ass with every thrust. It just filled me up, every throb of it sending sensations through me that put stars in my vision. I didn't even want to think about what that piercing was doing hauling around inside... I could still feel that for sure. He took in a deep puff from his cigar, the end of it glowing brightly for a moment before he huffed out, picking up pace with his thrusts just as I heard movement in the hallway again. I was mortified to see my uncle Eric walk in, my dad following closely behind him, still as naked as before.

"See? Told ya the kid's a fag, too," he said, leaning against the doorway as my uncle seemed a bit dazed, his eyes fixed on me as Jack continued his assault. I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes, but it was like he wasn't there, just staring past me. "I'm surprised you never noticed. I just walked in on him getting his cunt plowed earlier!" My dad chuckled to himself, then wrapped his arm around Eric's shoulder. "Don't worry, though, bro, you're not going anywhere anytime soon," he said as he pushed my uncle down with his arm. Eric didn't skip a beat, lowering down onto his knees in front of my dad's half-hard cock and wrapping his lips around it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing beside me. My uncle Eric was my dad's younger brother, taller than him and overall larger but lacking the musculature my dad had. He was no wimp, of course, but he wasn't the type to spend time at the gym or lifting weights outside of work. I'd never thought him to be the type to submit so easily, but my dad seemed to be in charge.

"Don't look so surprised, boy. My little brother here has been working this cock for longer than you've been alive." He held my uncle's face down in his groin, keeping it there. Meanwhile, on top of me, Jack was growing faster and faster, the piercing beginning to make my hole hurt from the friction. I knew better than to try complaining -- if anything, he'd get off on it more. Instead, I grabbed onto those beefy, hairy arms on either side, panting and grunting along with the frenzied rutting. I could tell he was close, and there was hardly any use escaping what that meant.

"Ready, faggot? I'm about to put a fuckin' AIDS baby in your worthless cunt! Take my fucking venom, FUCK!" he snarled out, his hips moving with a brutal force that pushed me down into the mattress. I could definitely feel the familiar burn of my hole stretching too far, the pain making my eyes water as I felt an unmistakable gush of cum in my guts. One, two, three, four, five... Each felt as strong as the last, and it was hard to believe how long it drew out. My dad watched beside us, thrusting his cock in and out of my uncle's mouth as Jack slowly tugged his cock out of me. The entire length of it was slick with pinkish cum, my blood liberally mixed in in streaks. By the time his cock slid all the way out, a bright red streak coated the top, ending at the tip, where his PA was dropping with a cloudy mix of cum and blood. Finally, he climbed off of me for a brief second, only to place that half-hard cock on my lips. "Clean it off," he grunted as he went back to puffing on the cigar.

"Alright, pigs, how's this for a treat? Get up, Eric. Take your clothes off." he said, pulling my uncle off of his cock. Eric complied, getting to his feet and stripping down. My uncle was much hairier than my dad, and as he took his pants off, I could see that he was similarly hung. His cock was hard, dripping precum off the end. "Now that my little brother's all horned up from sucking cock, I figure it's only fair he gets a taste of my son, too." Eric's eyes did widen a bit at that, but he didn't protest. He only looked back at me, his eyes inevitably looking at my wrecked hole. My dad led him over to me, pushing him onto the bed right on top of me. Eric was a sexy man, to say the least, but he looked conflicted as he was on top of me. "Go ahead, put it in him." There was a certain firmness to his tone that immediately made my uncle tense up for a moment. He gave me a briefly apologetic look before leaning forward and pushing his cock into me.

At this point, Jack had opened me up nicely, so I had little trouble taking my uncle's shaft. He bottomed out quickly a small groan leaving him, then gasped as my dad came in behind him, pushing his own shaft in between my uncle's hairy asscheeks. "There we go, just how you like it," he said, and Eric indeed groaned, his shaft flexing and growing harder inside me. He began to make slow, shallow thrusts in and out, gradually working deeper and deeper with them. I could feel my own cock straining against his hairy belly, smearing precum around as I did what came naturally. Jack's cock was working into my throat again, his eyes trained on the three of us fucking as my uncle fucked me and himself on my dad's cock. I could feel Eric's grip growing tighter as his orgasm came to him as well, more cum flowing into me as he groaned quietly. My dad kept thrusting into him then, chuckling to himself. "That's another hot load for you, boy. Jack and I knocked him up as soon as I got back out." He pulled his cock out of my uncle's ass, and my uncle slowly withdrew from me, a wet glob of cum drooling out of my hole as his cock flopped out. I could still see pink streaks along it, my stomach turning a bit at the sight.

"Well, shit, that's a start." My dad whistled as he pushed my uncle aside, shoving his shaft back into me. The pace was slow now, moving it around and mashing his hips as he relished it. Jack moved off of me now that his cock was clean, getting up off of the bed and going next to my dad on the bed, right behind my uncle. Bending him forward, he positioned that pierced cock at my uncle's hole and rammed in without warning, earning a yelp from him as well. Clearly, though, he was far more used to this treatment, as he soon began to sigh and groan, pushing back against that monstrous shaft. "Oh, yeah, we're gonna have so much fuckin' fun together..." my dad panted as the pounding resumed...

• Like 24
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 7

Simply an amazingly well written piece of BB fiction. Not a chaser myself, and usually not into dad son fantasies at all. But the whole setup of your story is so well put together and so brilliantly described, that I bet EVERONE in here reading your story will stay hard right through all three chapters. I know I did ?

Hopefully, dad has more hung n horny friends to join this party – can’t wait here. Awesome story Grey!

Edited by Dane

• 4 months later...