Becoming Pa's Cunt

• 2 weeks later...

Mason is such a lucky whore...taking cock and stealing charged/toxic Poz loads from his dad, uncle and his dad's bestie...soon to be a knocked-up, Poz cum dump whore...Fuck yeah!! Oink!!!!!  Thanks GXrey for such a great story...please, please, please...more chapters...this story is sizzlin........

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The fucking continued for the rest of the night. Jack and my dad switched places a couple of times, both of them making sure to give me their loads when they finally did manage to cum. I lost track of how many times they deposited their cum into me, my hole pretty much reduced to a cum-slicked, slackened mess. I had to squeeze my hole down around Jack to really feel that piercing, which shocked me, considering how rough he'd gotten with it so far. My uncle went off with my dad at some point, leaving me alone with Jack. He lit himself up a cigar, huffing on it as he climbed on top of me. His thick dick was back on my hole in a moment, his piercing sliding right into that cummy chute, a low groan leaving me as the rest of his cock sank back in. They'd been fucking me long enough that my hole felt barely any pain, not to mention the euphoric pleasure of that cock filling me up so deeply.

"You like that, cunt?" he grunted, mashing his hips around in my ass. I nodded slowly, grunting as my prostate took a good pounding from the tip of his shaft. I could feel my precum pooled up on my belly, my dick having spent most of the night half-hard and leaking. He chuckled to himself and climbed further on top of me, pushing my legs up against my chest and hunching over me in a frenzied, animalistic fuck. Wet slaps rang out, his grunts and pants joined by my own whimpers and groans. My ass squeezed down hard on him, his length teasing my prostate more and more and pushing me closer to the edge. I could only grab onto his arms and cry out as my own orgasm slammed into me, my cock jumping and sending globs of cum spewing out onto my belly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned as he only intensified his rutting when my hole squeezed down on him throughout my orgasm, the entire length pulling out before slamming back in.

"I knew I'd get you to cream while I knocked you up... Here's another for good measure, faggot!" His dick flexed, and some more of that wet heat pumped into me. He could still cum a good bit even after fucking all night, and some of it drooled out of my hole when he pulled out.

"I gotta head to work before I'm late. Tell your daddy I'll be back for more of your cunt later." He had me clean his cock off before he got dressed again, heading downstairs and getting into his truck to leave. I listened to it go down the road, the sound fading off into the distance before footfalls were coming up the steps again. My door opened, and a stranger walked in. I was surprised at this, but the look he gave me told me all I need to know about why he was here. His eyes were hungry, focused in on my cum-slick hole.

"Your dad told me I'd find you up here. Said you'd want my dirty load. Is that right, boy?" he said. He was an older man, grey hair covering most of his body, and my first thought when I looked at him was how much he looked like one of the old bathhouse troll types with his wasted limbs and massive belly. I was surprised to see the length of his cock when he pulled his old sweat pants down, though. It looked like it was at least six or so inches soft. "That's right. Boys like you always think nothing 'till you see my cock. Then you're begging to take my cum!"

He went over to the bed, naked now. His hairy body showed clear signs of the virus, his spindly hands pinning mine down at either side as his hips got in position between my legs. His cock was half-hard already, and he gave it a few slow pumps as he rubbed it against my hole. "Looks like you're nice and lubed up already. I'll just make myself at home..." he said, sliding his cock into me in one go. It felt incredible, the length going in pretty deep already, and as he pushed in and out, I could feel him growing harder, his cock snaking deeper and deeper in me.

"Such a handsome boy... Look at you, putting your legs up for some diseased old stranger... Takin' homeless AIDS cock in your ass..." he panted out raggedly as his cock pushed in past my second hole, his cock pushing in deeper than either of the cocks earlier had. He chuckled, clearly gathering what had just happened from the look on my face.

"Gonna give you my babies so deep, they're not coming out, you see?" he panted out, licking his lips as he leaned forward, pressing those lips to mine and kissing me deeply. His mouth tasted foul, but I couldn't really pull away, his body gripping mine tightly as his thrusts grew quicker. "Here you go boy... Here's your gift..." he panted, then sighed as his cock flexed hard inside me, his cum dumping deep within me. I could feel his cock unloading, but even as he slid it out, his cum was nowhere to be seen, just as he promised. He whistled at me a bit, patting my ass as his cock swayed about.

"Whew, that's a sweet hole..." he said to himself, already pulling his clothes on as well. He didn't even say goodbye to me, just heading out of the door. Just outside, I heard him say, "Thanks for the heads up!"

"Any time, Mutt," my dad's voice replied. Soon after, he came into the room, dressed in a pair of jeans.

"I see you figured out how things work now," he said, chuckling at the sight of my freshly-used ass. Though no more cum leaked out, my hole was still plenty loose. "Put some gym shorts and a shirt on. We're gonna take a ride."

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

"I see you figured out how things work now," he said, chuckling at the sight of my freshly-used ass. Though no more cum leaked out, my hole was still plenty loose. "Put some gym shorts and a shirt on. We're gonna take a ride."

It has been almost 2 years, but I hope we can learn how things work, and where Pa was taking him with his loose hole.   Please consider another chapter.

• Like 1