Cruising for holes

(not my story, taken from Squirt.org and written by a former member named Megawogtop)

I'm a hot lebanese guy with a very big dick. Im a total top: never tasted cock, never had it up my arse and never will. But one thing I do like is the feel of my huge cock as it slides hard down a throat or snaps tight into a manpussy.

I have three leb mates who feel the same. We regularly roam the beats in Sydney looking for those real sluts that are just asking for rough sex, and let me tell you they aint hard to find. For those yankee fuckers reading this a 'beat' is ozzie for a cruising ground.

Last night me and a bud hit a very cruisy beat, musta been 'bout 20-25 cars parked so looked like there'd be plenty of action. It was a dark open area of low bushland, plenty of trails to wander looking for cocksuckers. My bud and I seperated as I've found the manpussy tends to scatter if they see two or more guys walking together. I wandered through the bushes checking out the trade. Lotsa young guys, few rough types, few older gents. It was a warm night and as I wandered into a clearing I saw a sight that stirred by meat into action. Lying on a towel just ahead of me was a real goer. Stark naked, face down, legs spread and butt humped into the air, the invite was clear: cum fuck my mancunt, I'm easy. The mancunt was prob early 20's, hairless and the guys back reflected his muscles in the moonlight. He was asking for it!

I backtracked to find my mate which took a few minutes and told him of the package that awaited. We headed to the spot. Seems the few minutes were enough for the manpussy to be occupied. As we approached we could see the white butt of some guy as it banged into the naked slut's hole. The guy turned and saw us but didnt stop the pumping, he beckoned us over. As if we needed an invite!

We stood for a minute watching the guys dick going in and out of the naked bitch's arse. He was being done doggy style which gave a great view of his spread mancunt. It was hairless and his cheeks wobbed as they were pounded. I pulled out my monster and got to my knees in front of the plaything. He didnt even stop to think but opened his mouth to take my meat. He started slurping on my head and foreskin. Nice warm mouth, I thought, but I want throat. I grabbed the guy by the back of the head and pushed hard. His head devoured my meat. I just love the feel of tight throat around my cock, and the slick feeling of warm muccus as I coats my meat. I held the fucker's head and pushed hard feeling the tight throat wrap round my shaft. The bitch started to gag so I pulled out, just for a second. Then rammed it back. The little naked muscle slut was a real pro and he took my cock well.His throat felt tight and hot.

Watching the throat fucking musta been too much for the guy doing the pounding, as the pace quickened, he slapped the bitch's arse twice, moaned and blew his load deep. He pulled out, chucked the 'dom, upped his dacks and was off. He had gotten what he wanted. The arse slapping musta been heard as a few guys were now standing around obviously wanting a free sex show.

It blows me away how some guys can strip naked and let total strangers do em over in semi public places! But where would we be without 'em eh?
The bitch was still doggy, and throat massaging my shaft, so he didnt know who was watching, time for my bud to take position at the mancunt end and have some fun.
The guy moaned as my mate rammed him hard from behind. He probably would have yelped but for the fact that his throat was full.

My bud and I have tag teamed arse and throat on many occassions so we know the score. Get a good rhythm going. My mate placed his hand on the back of the bitch's head and pushed as I grabbed his hips and pushed them back onto my mate's meat. The sound of muffled gags and crotch slamming into arse is a hot sound that gets me hard. We pounded away at both ends, hard fast and furious. This musta been too much for one of the watching wankers as I heard him moan and dump his load, zip and wander off.

We pounded throat and mancunt for about five minutes, then decided it was time for a flip flop.

We swapped places and I when to town on the hairless crack that wiggled in front of me. One thing I like about sphincter is that despite a relentless pounding, it can still stay tight, hot and firm, especially when you find an expert bottom who knows how to massage a cock with his arse. And this bitch was one of those experts.
I rammed that arse as hard as I could right to the balls and the groans and moans of the naked guys got me hotter and hotter. No starting slowly for me. I love the feeling of ramming in hard first go then pounding relentlessly.

By now we had about 7 bystanders each wanking and watching. They were standing close now getting a good view of my meat as it rapepounded that hole. One guy blew and splattered the back of the the bitch as we spitroasted him. With a mouthful of my mate's cock I still could hear the moan of pleasure from him.
My bud said to me in lebansese that he was close. I pushed the back of the bitch's head to make him throat deeper and my mate threw his head back and moaned in pure pleasure. I increased the pounding of the sphincter.

The thought of my mate blowing deep in this guy's throat brought me close to the edge, as as he blew I had to let my load go too. Six hard sharp rough jabs with my dick was enought to force the load from my balls and I unloaded hard and deep into the warm mancunt, as my mate unloaded down the bitch's throat. The feeling of relieving ourselves at the same time was hot.
We pulled our meat from both ends, cleaned up, slapped the bitch's butt, laughed and wandered off satisfied. The naked slut stayed doggy eying off the crowd that still stood around. Im sure the hot little muscle nude performed more party favours that night!

Back in the van we decided to check out another beat about 20 minutes away. Just time to stew another hot load and find another target.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1