Losing my cherry to my uncle's partner Jeff

Chapter 7

Uncle Pete, came home from work and joined me on the patio. I took out two Benson and Hedges, lit both and handed him one. He tipped hid head back and took a long deep drag. He exhaled the smoke saying, "damn I needed that." The he noticed the earrings and told me they looked. I picked up the home test kit. He told me that wasn't for today. He said he and Jeff were keeping it on hand just in case I woke up with the "fuck flu."

We barbcued some burgers for dinner. It was then that that the told me about Jeff's surprise. Jeff got up and showed me that his cock now sported a pa. I was amazed at how it looked. More important I wondered how it was going to feel when he fucked. I got bummed out when I heard that until the piercing healed, Jeff couldn't fuck me. I thanked them for dinner and the earrings, and grabbed a smoke and lit it, before I walkd to my car. I was somewhat bummed that it seemed my guts weren't going to get painted tonight or would they?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2