Lucky me got stealthed at the park

bbstud4u

Went to my local park this Sunday just after dark and met up for the 4th time with a hot guy whom I've sucked off and swallowed his load twice and he fucked me once before with a condom. The first time he fucked me, I told him I like it raw and to forget the condom but he insisted and kept it on.  But this time he wanted to fuck me again, so I let him.  He put on the damn condom and fucked me with it for awhile. Then, he pulled out for a second or so, and then I felt his raw cock go into my asshole without him saying anything.  I decided to not say anything about it and pretended I didn't notice in case it might have freaked him out.  He then fucked me hard and after a minute or two, I could feel his huge, juicy load shoot inside my hole.  He left me dripping, I touched my hole, felt some of his jizz and licked it to make sure it was jizz and it was.  I am poz undetectable but it was still damn hot to get stealthed again like that. I wonder if he will bother with the condom next time.         

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

That's hot man! I cruise parks a lot and notice that usually straight/bi guys initially ask if I have condom. When I say no and continue to back my ass up to their dick that they change their minds quickly. As soon as their cock in completely in my ass, I turn around and say "don't pull out, cum in my ass". I want it to be clear that i want their load deep in my hole. Have several married guys that fuck me but have all over online profiles "safe only". Makes me laugh lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pozbtm4breeding said:

That's hot man! I cruise parks a lot and notice that usually straight/bi guys initially ask if I have condom. When I say no and continue to back my ass up to their dick that they change their minds quickly. As soon as their cock in completely in my ass, I turn around and say "don't pull out, cum in my ass". I want it to be clear that i want their load deep in my hole. Have several married guys that fuck me but have all over online profiles "safe only". Makes me laugh lol. 

it is very difficult for a hard cock to resist going into a open  exposed hole raw,once In the bottom has to work hard to ensure he ejaculates into it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1