Blood in cum

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has  ever dealt  this. Bottomed pretty roughly about two weeks ago. Since then whenever I cum I've has a slight mix of blood in my semen. This happened to me once before and my doctor told me it was probably just trauma to the prostate and it went away two days later. This time however, it has last two weeks and counting. I am not experienced any pain associated with it either. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

Had blood in my cum. Lasted a month or so. Was due to high blood pressure. Got the BP down and never happened again. That was over 10 years ago. I read at the time it could happen due to UTI also.

Hope you get better.

When I was a very hard partier, on occasion I would ejaculate blood. Not a slight tinge in the semen.  Straight up blood, which I would piss out after, including a weird gelatinous mass with it. Dr never could figure out what the cause was.

Interesting side note, the first time it happened, I'd actually topped a guy,  and left his ass bloody!

And one time, at the bathhouse, I was getting regally fucked by a BBC,  I came while it was fucking me, which left a giant bloody mess on my belly ( I was getting reamed face down). When I sat up, the dude fucking me totally freaked. Thought he'd killed me or something, and literally ran out of the club!

Theres MANY veins and arteries near the anus/scrotum/penis, and in many cases trauma can cause some bleeding in semen, or while urinating.  The big issue is internal bleeding, which can problematic in certain cases.  However, its really the amount of blood loss thats important.  If you have red tinged urine or semen, that is somewhat normal after some sort of "trama" (your mind can run wild with that, but general definition is very aggressive sex, surgery, etc)  But unless its after surgery you should never see large amounts of blood in urine, semen, or feces.

Some people naturally bruise more, or are more susceptible to slight blood vessel damage, this is normal.  However it shouldn't persist, and especially if you are on a blood thinner, you must go to the doctor asap.     

Turns out I got my first STD, syphilis. Being treated for it now...In the grand scheme of life its probably not a big deal but I still feel crappy about it :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 4:31 PM, CSLTX said:

Turns out I got my first STD, syphilis. Being treated for it now...In the grand scheme of life its probably not a big deal but I still feel crappy about it :(

No big deal but this is why regular doctors visits are important if you are sexually active.  

Back in the 70's before HIV/AIDS, going to the doctors for a visit was almost a fun thing to do.  You did it all the time because you wanted to continue having sex.  The fear part of the doctors didn't occur until HIV, and unfortunately people are still paying for it today by being very complacent about sexual health 

• Like 1