Craving cock

faglory

hey does anybody else get to this place when you haven't sucked cock recently but you just keep thinking about it and get so anxious, restless, horny, dumb horny you just need to suck a cock and don't want to put anything else in your mouth? like you're hungry but nothing tastes good because it's not cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest Upstateguy518

Fuck yes! I've been feeling this way for weeks and I'm currently looking for cock to suck. Seriously, Why can't a guy just cum down my throat already?

Yes !  very much so - agreeing the above ! I am very Sexually Hungry for Big Dicks ! Seeing pictures , reading stories , pulling down my pants - feeling - j.o. - fingering my pussy cunt hole - breed me - fuck me - rape me - multi dicks - adore them - worship them - remembering those hot memories growing up !  :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

It would be inaccurate for me to say that cock was not on my mind 24/7.  But i have to admit that sometimes i do get kind of caught up with what i am doing, like at work, and i lose focus on cock for a few minutes.  But then i will see something that might be innocuous for people not oriented as we are -- like a guy walking into a room -- and my mind immediately snaps back into focus.  "That guy has a cock," i think to myself, "and it probably hasn't been sucked in a while."  And my mind is off and running.  Ain't life great??!! 

I can't walk through walmart without imagining sucking 12 guys cocks. I was just at the barber shop talking to my gf on the phone but all i could think about was the guy sitting next to me and how pronounced his bulge was in his sweats. He musta been free balling cuz damm the was little left to the imagination. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole
On 5/5/2018 at 7:01 AM, SubBttmCd said:

I can't walk through walmart without imagining sucking 12 guys cocks. I was just at the barber shop talking to my gf on the phone but all i could think about was the guy sitting next to me and how pronounced his bulge was in his sweats. He musta been free balling cuz damm the was little left to the imagination. 

i am thrilled that freeballing appears to becoming more and more a common practice.  Freeballing men are God's gift to cockhounds.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m straight but all I think about is sucking cock and having my asshole stretched and fucked by a huge cock! I want to be fucking rammed in the guts and filled with so much cum belly swells up. As I walk down the street people will look at my swollen belly and know that I’m a cum sucking whore! Please send my pics of your hard cocks I want to worship them! sissy12301@outlook.com