Craving cock

faglory

On 4/26/2018 at 1:08 PM, faglory said:

hey does anybody else get to this place when you haven't sucked cock recently but you just keep thinking about it and get so anxious, restless, horny, dumb horny you just need to suck a cock and don't want to put anything else in your mouth? like you're hungry but nothing tastes good because it's not cock

God yes, and then it starts to get so bad you can't focus on anything else because all that's on your mind is cock and where you can put it. 

Guest faggot hole
On 4/26/2018 at 2:08 PM, faglory said:

hey does anybody else get to this place when you haven't sucked cock recently but you just keep thinking about it and get so anxious, restless, horny, dumb horny you just need to suck a cock and don't want to put anything else in your mouth? like you're hungry but nothing tastes good because it's not cock

This happens to me, even if i HAVE sucked cock recently.  There is always some gorgeous guy who looks like He is in need of relief, and of course, relieving guys is what i was born for.  So the fact that the previous guy's cum is still slowly sliding down my trachea is no reason why i cannot suck down a new load.

17 hours ago, faggot hole said:

This happens to me, even if i HAVE sucked cock recently.  There is always some gorgeous guy who looks like He is in need of relief, and of course, relieving guys is what i was born for.  So the fact that the previous guy's cum is still slowly sliding down my trachea is no reason why i cannot suck down a new load.

That’s why darkrooms are so good; you can just go from cock to cock and loud to load. 

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

Indeed yes, But i am just as anxious to suck off guys in the open.  Super Bowl parties are a perfect opportunity for A faggot to suck off a load of guys in the open.  The dudes are glued to the TV so i just go from one to the other