Barebackers' Anonymous

What was I doing? Entering this grotty old office building, going down dingy corridors, with only the odd bit of poor quality xeroxed paper pointing the way to the meeting room. I was hoping going there would help me with my problem. Soon I arrived outside a door, whose window was covered with a notice stating meeting in progress. After quite a hesitation, I finally summoned enough courage to enter.

A few heads turned towards me as I shuffled my way to a seat at the back. In the empty seat next to me was a tatty copy of the constitution. I thought I'd read that later. There was a man at the front speaking from a lectern. He was addressing the roughly dozen people attending the meeting.Hello,” he said, “My name is Frazer and I am a barebacker! It has been a month since I last barebacked anyone.” A ripple of polite applause came from the assembly. The person, who I presumed was in charge invited others up to testify. A younger member of the group came up to take over the rostrum.

Hello, my name is Ray and I am a barebacker!” He continued, “It's been 4 weeks since I last barebacked!” Another round of applause ensued. He was replaced by a tall Scotsman. “Hello,” he said in a soft Scottish accent, “I'm Drew and I've lapsed several times since we last met.” A sense of sympathetic silence pervaded the air. Drew continued “After our last meeting, I went to a cruising ground where I enjoyed gorging on 5 cocks and let them all then take me bareback, spattering my inside with their hot cum.” The host interjected, “Drew, you know the rules, do not continue like that!” But Drew continued “A week later I visited a sauna and in the darkroom, I fucked two men bare coating their innards with my spunk and then let one of them return the favour.” The host intervened again, “Drew you have already been warned!” Drew retorted, “It was only last week, when I went into a gents where I sucked off one guy in the cubicle, who proceeded to ram his saliva-lubricated cock straight up me and shoot his load inside me!” “That's enough, Drew, you have already been warned, you know the rules. Members de-bag him!”

Immediately, most of those seated, got up and started stripping Drew, some very forcefully. Within a few seconds, he was stark naked. To my amazement the leader of the group began sucking Drew to attention, whilst Frazer was rimming him. I got up and sat down again on the front row to get a better view. Other members started removing all their clothes and a free-for-all started.

Now that Drew was fully at attention, the host turned round dropped his pants and let Drew slip his manhood up him. At the same time Frazer stopped his rimming and now inserted his cock up the now lubricated arse of Drew. Others were beginning to pair off to suck and fuck. But I wasn't left out of this. Ray came up to me and started to remove all my clothes. “So much for dealing with my barebacking addiction”, I thought.

Ray was obviously attracted to older men and almost licked his lips as he saw my dick springing to attention. Ray took no time closing his mouth around it, his tongue delicately teasing my manhood and making me even harder than before. Meanwhile most of the party were now in the throws of fucking each other bare. Many were using the front seats to press against as they were rammed from behind. I hoped they would hold up to the onslaught. Then it was my turn as Ray obviously wanted me to take him from behind. He held firmly to the seat, turned around and offered me his bum, which I gladly made use of by squeezing my now fully erect cock into his tight hole. As I banged away at Ray, I felt the chap next to me banging away too. Every time I thrust out, so did the other man, so our naked bums kept caressing each other. The feeling was surprisingly erotic. The double effect of pushing my cock up this young man's delightfully tight arse and the constant collision of buttocks with the man next to me was too much and with a satisfying grunt, I released my load into his young arse.

By this point, my inhibitions were totally gone and I looked for other opportunities in the group for further barebacking. The host's cock seemed somewhat promising. Although still fairly flaccid, it seemed quite thick and long. I went over to him and started sucking him as Drew continued to mount him. Drew's stamina was amazing. After having shot his load inside the host, he turned his attention on me. With but a quick spit on his cock, he angled himself carefully and proceeded to give me a good shafting. I found myself being spit-roasted and enjoying every moment of it. I certainly wasn't going to be helped from indulging in bare-backing with this group!

Drew was an amazingly good fucker. After putting just the head of his cock inside, he started pushing in gently. After a while, he picked up speed pushing his cock inside fully again and again. He pushed inside further and further until his balls touched mine. The feeling of his scrotum against my arse felt great. Slowly Drew picked up his pace. He pulled his large penis almost out of my hole and then thrust it all the way back into me. Whilst I was enjoying this thrusting, I was slurping on cock and feeling it grow even harder in my mouth. Drew started pummelling me harder and harder, his breathing quickened and then I felt squirt after squirt of his semen pouring inside me. It was then I noticed that quite a number of people were watching the newcomer getting his cum-uppance!

One person, in particular had been watching intently and now made his move on me. Just as I felt the host's penis throb as he left his salty deposit in my mouth, so Frazer stroked his cum-covered cock into action again and shoved his engorged cock right up me, lubricated by Drew's previous load. Most of the rest of the group were watching Frazer pistoning in and out of my willing arse. So much for my addiction! I held on tightly to the seat as he vigorously thrust his cock up my hole. I could feel the squelching of Drew's cum from the previous fuck and then some of it started to dribble down my leg. The audience certainly seemed appreciative of the newbie's show. Then Frazer shoved his dick hard inside me and kept it there. I realised he was letting more of his hot jizz blast into my hole. He pulled out and the last gobs of spunk splattered on my back as the crowd egged him on.

Suddenly, the group seemed to go back to normality as if nothing had happened. People started dressing and got back into their seats and started chatting to one another. The host, to whom I'd had the pleasure of giving a blow job, approached me.

Welcome, We all enjoyed your display. Hello, my name's Mark” I replied “My name's...” But I was cut off from finishing my sentence. “No, don't tell me your name. This is barebackers' anonymous, we meet once a month to fuck one another bareback. It's anonymous, so we make up names and don't use our own. Hope to see you again next month.”

I arrived especially early the following month in eager anticipation of what was to come. Indeed, I now had the courage to go to the front to address the assembled company. “Hello, my name is George...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8

• 8 months later...