houston cum union

Guest GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing

i have it on good authority that cumunion is making a thriumphant return to club houston soon! i’m so on a plane to see ya”ll.  finally a cross over for the men displaced by midtowne closing.  now we need them back in dallas !

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, HUNGPOZ4HUNGPOZ said:

We should definitely get together when i returned back from Phoenix Arizona. I'm from Los Angeles Southern California and I live in Long Beach Belmont Shore and i will be in Orange county next week for some private events that i am doing in some new raw poz bareback. 

I'd do ANYTHING to pass that audition!

5 hours ago, Chargedup said:

i have it on good authority that cumunion is making a thriumphant return to club houston soon! i’m so on a plane to see ya”ll.  finally a cross over for the men displaced by midtowne closing.  now we need them back in dallas !

Absolutely, we need cumunion back in Dallas 

On 4/26/2018 at 6:01 PM, Chargedup said:

Do you have an approximate date & time? Been too long since I've been to a CumUnion.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
1 minute ago, hotguy02 said:

I've never been to one of these events.   Im very interested.   What should I expect?  Im a.complete bottom sub

hell yeah  lots of BBC  fuck rough like mandingos in heat !

Guest hihi07
8 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

Are you serious?   I have always wanted to be a part of that.   

He’s right. I’ve experienced the amazing fun that CumUnion is. If you’re a bottom, the tops just use you, I love it. FYI if any tops are going, slide into my DMs and slide into me too lol