houston cum union

Guest GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing
On 5/23/2018 at 10:23 PM, hotguy02 said:

I've never been to one of these events.   Im very interested.   What should I expect?  Im a.complete bottom sub

hell yeah  lots of BBC  fuck rough like mandingos in heat !

Guest GoneFishing
2 minutes ago, spfldcub said:

My question about these types of events is if I can be open about my desire to go poz or is it still a taboo topic?

of course ! 

17 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

be a cum pig and be vocal about your inner whore

Cool! Where I live, guys are afraid of getting in trouble. Poz on neg bareback sex isn't anything to be ashamed or afraid of.

The thing that interests me about these types of events is the chance at attending a conversation party. I haven't done the research on how often that happens, but it gets around the "are you sure you want to do this" question I'm used to getting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 5:20 PM, quietxboytx said:

Is it normal for someone to wanna just watch what happens at these events? I’m curious.

yeah, I’m curious as well. I’ve never been to one so not sure what to expect tbh. 

Ive actually never been to a bathhouse or ABS. I’ve driven by Club Houston whenever I’m in downtown or surrounding area and have always been curious to see how it’s inside etc. 

im just a very shy, quite kinda guy so never gotten the courage to go.

Intended on going to the May event but forgot so this would be my first cumunion (if I end up going - there’s Rainbow on the Green going on that evening) since it’d Be my first time to Bathhouse Id imagine cumunion would be a bit overwhelming so idk if anyone would like to go with me? Haha ?? but I’ll see. Oh and it’s what 27$ to go in? -_- 

On 5/22/2018 at 7:33 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Going down Friday, will be my first CumUnion party in ages since they stopped the one in Dallas.  Hoping to take a lot of loads and plenty of poz sperm.  Going to try and bring a buddy with me.

How did it go?