High school boy in the woods

A canceled flight left me stuck for hours and on the prowl for cock last week. I got on Grindr, and started propositioning anyone who seemed hot, and got a response from an 18 year old kid who was playing hookie from school. He was shy (no pic on the profile, but he sent me one when we chatted) and had only ever fooled around a bit with one friend. It took about an hour, but I persuaded him to meet me near the airport, where a YMCA backs up to a large wooded area. 

It was slow on an early afternoon of a Wednesday, as he and I met up. He was so cute — fresh faced, slender but not anorexic, dark hair and big, round brown eyes. I asked to see his ID to be sure, and he was 18... when someone looks that young, I insist on checking before things go any further. He led me into the woods, and off a trail down into a ravine where he said he and friends met to smoke pot, and where he’d done mutual jo with his friend. I pinned him against the tree and kissed him hard. His lips were so soft, his breath fresh and clean. 

Kneeling down, I undid his pants.  He put his hands on my head, and they were shaking with what I imagined was equal parts fear and anticipation. His jeans went down to his knees, and he stood there in the wind in his bleach-bright briefs, a quivering pouch of manhood hidden inside them.  I peeled down the tighty whities, and out popped the most adorable little cock. A bit under 5”, sticking out rock hard, with a cut head like a little button mushroom that was already leaking precum. He apologized that it was small, and I told him it was perfect. 

Leaning in, I swallowed him whole, rolling my tongue back and forth across his whole boyish rod. He moaned as I worked up and down his dick. He didn’t last long, maybe a few minutes, before he grabbed my head, shoved himself in, and released. His dick may have been small but he flooded my mouth with cum. It took me a few moments to swallow, and he slowly softened as I worked the last drops out. 

The deed done, we pulled his pants back up, walked back to the parking lot, and parted ways. He drove off as I waited for my uber. Got back to the airport just in time for my flight.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1