What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

Anyone remember Man's World in Chicago? It was down the street from Man's Country near a roller skating rink. It catered to the mature older crowd. Nice setup as the rooms were in a dark maze-like section.

Yeah, I remember that one. First bath house I went to. I tried going there a few years ago and found out it was gone. They'd torn it down in a few weeks.

I love pleasuredrome intending to pull an all day on Monday there in fact :)

I'd love to check out a bathhouse in London! The only bathhouses I've been to are Tokyo, Singapore and Seattle (when I was vanilla) and LA and San Diego (after I got wild). Guess which ones I had more fun at! ;-)

I've not visited alot of them but Steamworks in chicago was awesome the one time I was there. I know it has a bad rep but I've always liked west side club in nyc. when it's on, it's really on. I need to hit the places in LA and Ft Lauderdale some time. Palm Springs too.

I used to live in NYC....I had some Smokin HOT times at WSC, but also some crappy nights. My last time, on a recent trip back, I checked it out on a Monday afternoon... got fucked & bred by a procession of your (20 something) guys...Left from there to catch my evening flight back to FTL a very happy man with a very wet hole.

• Administrators
There was a great place in Harlem NY, the Mount Morris Baths.

Back in the day I was too scared to go to Mount Morris Baths. One of those things I regret - I really should have been sluttier back then. I now live in Mount Morris Park. The bathhouse is long-closed, but up until about 6-9 months ago the sign was still there. I snapped a picture of it before they took it down and started renovations on the place...

post-1-140864347496_thumb.jpg

I used to live in NYC....I had some Smokin HOT times at WSC, but also some crappy nights. My last time, on a recent trip back, I checked it out on a Monday afternoon... got fucked & bred by a procession of your (20 something) guys...Left from there to catch my evening flight back to FTL a very happy man with a very wet hole.

Back in the late '90s West Side Club was a lot of fun. How long ago was it that you went? I haven't heard many people talk about it lately. I thought it was pretty dead.

post-1-140864347494_thumb.jpg

I think you might be mixed up a little.

Bette and Barry performed at the Continetal Baths in NYC

By far my favorite bath house was the original Mans Country in Chicago. I lived there when I was in school and on weekends it was the place to be after the bars. In case no one remembers two famous stars got their start there Bette Midler and Barry Manilow. They both did shows there separately and together and it was great fun. Of course the action was excellent as well. Never left disappointed.
Edited by bobbie

There was a great place in Harlem NY, the Mount Morris Baths.

Mt Morris Baths was the best bathhouse I have known. Corner of 125th and Madison Ave. That's uptown, Harlem, New York. It was my first. I was scared to death on my initial visit. Its gone, however, but remains in the hearts and minds of many. That place was LEGENDARY!

• 4 weeks later...
Back in the day I was too scared to go to Mount Morris Baths. One of those things I regret - I really should have been sluttier back then. I now live in Mount Morris Park. The bathhouse is long-closed, but up until about 6-9 months ago the sign was still there. I snapped a picture of it before they took it down and started renovations on the place...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]44735[/ATTACH]

Back in the late '90s West Side Club was a lot of fun. How long ago was it that you went? I haven't heard many people talk about it lately. I thought it was pretty dead.

That was last Fall... I lived in NYC/NJ until 2008. I know that both ESC & WSC could be hit or miss, as really any Bathhouse is. That was just a really remarkable afternoon at WSC, so I posted it.