What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

Guest gwmcatcher

By far...24 Kaikan Shinjuku in Tokyo Japan

five floors of play space both public and private. Sauna, steam rooms, Japanese senator (bath). Rarely a condom in use

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

The Water Garden in San Jose California. very nice almost like a resort. not sure how it is now, have not been there since relocating out to the East Coast, but I have not found anything else that compares to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brissy_homo
On 5/26/2018 at 5:04 PM, ffbareff said:

By far...24 Kaikan Shinjuku in Tokyo Japan

five floors of play space both public and private. Sauna, steam rooms, Japanese senator (bath). Rarely a condom in use

Agreed. I'd had never seen anything quite like it. Pity that it was full of Japanese lol.

Guest gwmcatcher
On 16 June 2018 at 11:27 PM, Brissy_homo said:

Agreed. I'd had never seen anything quite like it. Pity that it was full of Japanese lol.

That's the best part. Japanese guys can be reserved on the outside but wild in bed.  True that 24 attracts more bottoms than tops.  There's a branch in Ueno, too where I often got loaded.  

• 3 months later...
On 6/4/2018 at 6:06 PM, toddbb said:

Reading through the posts, I think there was only one mention of Steamworks in Berkley which kind of surprised me.  I would have thought that more people would have had it as a favorite.

I was only there for one weekend but that weekend so I admit my experience was limited.  I was not impressed.  It's a great space but it was slow and the guys were not particularly friendly.

Guest Cumlaut

I've only been to two in London -  Chariots (Vauxhall) and The Locker Room.

Want to try the Pleasuredrome next. The Locker Room is tiny and claustrophobic, there isn't room for a jacuzzi, or to get away from the old creepers... there was a nice Pakistani boy the 2nd time i went there and he wanted my "big" pink dick but he wouldnt let me fuck him cus he was literally ready to shoot his load sadly (at least I got to swallow it). Sums up my luck in that place. The only reason I would go back, is to find that Paki boy and bend him over. Chariots is much bigger and nicer but it's £20 entrance fee. Chatting guys up in the jacuzzi is great fun.

I fucked a huge and cute guy from Arizona in Chariots this summer. Ex-college football player, fucking awesome.

Edited by Cumlaut

On 6/4/2018 at 11:11 AM, PozTemptation said:

The Water Garden in San Jose California. very nice almost like a resort. not sure how it is now, have not been there since relocating out to the East Coast, but I have not found anything else that compares to it.

My first bath house and my first raw cock and load was at Water Garden in 90s when I lived there. Married, still am, to a woman but like to sneak away and release my inner bottom slut

Guest bbffassslut

I have not been to a lot but the ones I have, my favorite is 1350 club in the Los Angeles area. It always had a nice mix of older and younger guys. I also could get away with pnp there. 

Have not been there since late 2010into the beginning of 2011 so unsure what has changed. 

If I ever get a chance I want to visit both places in Chicago, Man's Country and SteamWorks and see which is better and by better I mean more slutty and pervy and PNP.