What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

Guest ff-whole

In Montevideo, Uruguay... Toronto Sauna is nice and clean with steam room, dry sauna, large jacuzzi and lots of dark rooms some with glory holes.
Had some hit/mis action here...

And Horus Sauna, definitelytely the lesser of the two...

Both had older clientele but being ld myself, I don't mind... see my other post of a great time I had with an old stallion...

• 2 weeks later...

In the US, I’m a big fan of Steamworks in Berkeley. 

My husband and I bathhouse hopped in Europe for our honeymoon.  Sauna Nieuwezidjs in Amsterdam was so fucking hot. 

I’ve never been to Hawk’s in Vegas on a busy night.  They have tons of hot dungeon shit, but it has always been slow and therefor boring.  

Guest GoneFishing
6 minutes ago, gaysk8er86 said:

How is Club 1350? Ive only been to Midtowne a few times. Would like to try out new spots

It’s hot and lots of daddies ! 

On 11/10/2010 at 7:36 PM, btmbob2 said:

Had been doing Man's Country when in Chicago, as is was the sleazier of the two in the past. But with two votes for SW, gotta ask, is it worth trying again?

I will say I have gone and still go to both on occasion. I prefer steamworks to manscountry because I have had much better luck at mans country. The first time I went to mans country I was fucked repeatedly for the 4 hours I was there. I have gone back about 5 or 6 times since and had very little luck. Most days I go to steamworks I have fun. Sw gets my vote for that reason.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, Ranger Rick said:

Has anyone been to Vapor in Louisville? Is it any good? 

Yeah, we can chat about it.  I think it's a decent facility, but haven't had much luck there...the locals don't seem to go.

18 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I can tell you my fav, but it will be interesting for one who visits Hungary. There are only two, both are in Budapest. I prefer Magnum. If one of you come here, shall try Magnum. I was in several Saunas abroad and honestly Magnum is one of the bests. 

Magnum is a great place for anyone going to Budapest.  The facilities are clean and well-maintained, the staff is professional and there is a wide range of guys of all ages and types, most of whom are horny and interested in meeting and fucking rather than standing around and modeling.  I’ve always had a fun time there.

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2018 at 10:30 PM, punaman said:

I always had a good time at the Steamworks in Berkeley. Took three loads while sucking a guy on the main floor.  Had quite an audience. That was awhile ago but I still get hard thinking about it. 

Been going to Steamworks since I was in college back in the late 80’s/early 90’s.  Always had a hell of a time there and still visit (along with the Eagle) whenever I’m in town.  Wish I lived closer or visited more often...

On 12/8/2013 at 7:50 PM, 1stimebare said:

But I have to say a few kind words about Crew Club. Yes the crowd CAN have an attitude, no mistake about it. But its in DC and the crowd is mostly hill staffers in my opinion, or lobbyist and they have a hard time dropping the attitude even when all they have on is a towel around their waist(or slung over a shoulder if you're lucky). 

Ha.  This has been true since the place opened.  Sometimes I’d get geared up and go who the Crew Club after the bars closed only to find everyone from happy hour at JR’s standing around in the same groups they were 8 hours before - but nude instead of in their regulation plaid shirts, dockers and baseball caps.  I’d get so bored I’d wind up shooting pool in my boots and harness.  On the other hand, when the right pigs showed up it was a good place to slam and pig out and could be a blast.  Took and gave my first fist there one 34-hour long stay over MAL weekend one year ?

On 3/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, Qban said:

Magnum is a great place for anyone going to Budapest.  The facilities are clean and well-maintained, the staff is professional and there is a wide range of guys of all ages and types, most of whom are horny and interested in meeting and fucking rather than standing around and modeling.  I’ve always had a fun time there.

It’s good to read it. Thanks. At least something I can be proud of my country.  

1 minute ago, bareback-flipflop said:

It’s good to read it. Thanks. At least something I can be proud of my country.  

Your country is beautiful and the men are handsome and sexy 

• Like 1