What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

Club Columbus is a hit or miss. Most guys will not suck unless your hung and since I am older with a smaller cock I rarely get action at the gh. Admittedly I never thought about backing my hole to them. 

I have noticed alot of posing in the halls. Last time I was there I had a blast. Got sucked and fucked. Got a couple big loads and a young guy who was feeling no pain was sucking my ass and getting the cum out of my ass, heb

was way to rough for my cock but for my hole, the rough eating was perfect.

On 10/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Club Columbus is a hit or miss. Most guys will not suck unless your hung and since I am older with a smaller cock I rarely get action at the gh. Admittedly I never thought about backing my hole to them. 

I have noticed alot of posing in the halls. Last time I was there I had a blast. Got sucked and fucked. Got a couple big loads and a young guy who was feeling no pain was sucking my ass and getting the cum out of my ass, heb

was way to rough for my cock but for my hole, the rough eating was perfect.

I live in Cincinnati and have always thought about making a trip to Club Columbus some weekend to try and suck some dick since we don't have much here, I can't say I discriminate on size or age.

On 10/8/2021 at 4:56 AM, CumdumpDad said:

Club New Orleans was probably the best bathhouse ever. 4 floors of fun and cum!! Maze. Benches. So many dark spaces to fill a fantasy. Sadly closed years ago. 

I loved Club Orleans so much! It really was a fantastic bathhouse. I wonder if we ever encountered each other there. 

• Like 1