What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

• 3 months later...

My absolute favorite Gay sauna was Thermos Sauna in Amsterdam (Raamstraat 33), which is now closed.  There used to be two of them for the day and the night but one of them was closed in 1983/84 because of a fire.  

Thermos was the third Gay sauna I ever went to, the other too being kind of semi-sketchy places in Washington DC when I was 18/19 (and even then had to kind of dive in to get fucked).  But Thermos was beautiful, vast (wrt space), and was about 5 floors of serious fucking and butt licking (neuken en kontlikken - I love Dutch sex words) and supper sexy guys.  Unfortunately I didn't get fucked there much (in Germany getting fucked wasn't a problem).  In Amsterdam (in Holland and Belgium in general) I had to fuck a guy first and then maybe I could get fucked.

Thermos-1.jpg

This picture was slightly different back then but this is the sex part of the ground floor.  It's larger than it looks.  The pool in front used to be a oval steam whirlpool.  To the left of the picture was a lightly heated sauna with lots of activity, almost a darkroom.  To the rear of the picture was a cafe on one side and on the other one of the locker areas and behind that was the reception to the sauna.  From the whirlpool you could look up and see part of the next floor.  This was an amazing place and a really good place for guys just coming out to hang out as well as a place just short of real hard core Amsterdam raunch.

Edited by fuckholedc

I think my joint favourites would be Kaiserbrundl in Vienna and Babylon in Bangkok. By coincidence they both have restaurants with good food at reasonable prices within the venue and while that’s not what I primarily go to a bathhouse for its fun dining in just a towel and can extend the session. In terms of facilities they both have two large steam rooms set out as mazes a feature that distinguishes them from many bathhouses that have just a small token steam room where many guys seem inhibited from having sex because other guys are around. Both have many other great features. Babylon also has accommodation on site and I’ve stayed there several times (as I have in Munich at the Deutsche Eiche, another of my favourites). I like sauna 357 in Sydney as well, which attracts many Asian guys and is always very busy. 

Haven't been there in years, but used to travel through St. Louis often and loved Club St. Louis. Always a variety of men, always lost a lot of cum there. I remember one night fucking this long haired Hispanic guy in every position imaginable it seemed, then a couple hours later I fucked him again! And before I left early that morning I got fucked by this crazy handsome Iranian/Italian guy. Amazing night!

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 6:10 PM, BB4fking said:

I’m pretty pleased with my holiday at Bangkok Babylon last month where I bottomed 52 times and took 19 loads (I also topped 18 times and deposited 4 loads in guys’ asses but that’s not much to brag abou).

Been going to Babylon in Bkk about once a year since 2005. Love the fact that it is also a budget hotel. Awesome crowd with Lots of foreigners and Thai guys. I usually stop by before going out to the bars to get preloaded. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread dreaming of saunas after the pandemic putting them on hold...

Der Boiler in Berlin is amazing. Just go.

Club Fort Lauderdale probably best in the US I’ve been to. A must when in town .

Steamworks Chicago - went once during IML. It was TOO busy - probably best to save for normal times and just have fun at the hotel. I need a revisit

some place in Tel Aviv - forget name but went during pride. It was packed but not too much and a blast with men from all over thr globe.

G.I. Joe and oasis in Montreal are both really good.

Club Columbus where I live is tiny and I haven’t had the chance to visit it yet.

• 7 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 8:20 AM, hookupnva said:

My favorite bath in the US is club Z in Seattle. Much sleazier than steamworks and my preferred crowd. 

I was wondering if anybody was going to mention the Z! Love that place and definitely sleazier. Great raw crowd. I used to lay down in my room with the door open and guys would breed me. I took so many anonymous loads there. 
     Hawks PDX was good sleazy bareback fun too. I hope the new location draws the same type of piggy crowd. Steam in Portland has too many posers and condom users. 
     I’ve been to 16 different bathhouses in the US and need to keep exploring. 😜

Club New Orleans was probably the best bathhouse ever. 4 floors of fun and cum!! Maze. Benches. So many dark spaces to fill a fantasy. Sadly closed years ago.