What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

I have a few fave saunas/bathhouses.

Sweatbox in Soho, London - lots of the younger crowd and a gym attached so usually quite a few hot looking guys around. Some good facilities too. Saturdays is a weekly foam party and when the foam is going it usually turns into a bit of a bb orgy :P Other times its pretty condom orientated though.

Pleasuredrome in Waterloo, London - Open 24/7 and probs had one of my best sessions here taking most cocks ive ever taken in one visit.

Chariots in Shoreditch, London - One of the biggest in London and lots of good areas for fun. Like someone else said above, lots of posers too. But also lots off bb action in my experience.

Chariots in Vauxhall, London - Great after people leave the clubs on a fri and sat night. Lots of guys up for bb too especially as drunk (or wired, but I'm not a fan of wired).

Internationally I've also found body line in Sydney and boiler house in Dublin to be really good places. Taken some hot bb cocks in both when on my travels.

Steamworks Chicago is awesome, but the parking isn't. I have stopped going to Man's Country as it just gets more and more run down. The crowds are way down and I brought bedbugs home 2 years ago. Not fun! The Club in St louis is fairly conervative at times and sleazy at others.Nice small facility. When I lived in Denver it was The Ballpark (now closed). Best bathhouse ever. Denver Swim Club is ok and Midtowne Spa is much better in my opinion. Good times there. CCBC is not recommended. The gay resorts in Palm Springs are awesome and most are like bathhouses with better facilities. I lived in Las Vegas for awile and Hawks Gym opened after I left. Supposed to be a good place.

I would park on the side streets for Steamworks/Chicago. You have to hit the place at the right time to get a parking space. if you go when the place is hoppin (weekends) you will ahve to pay big bucks at the parking garage nearby. I have not been to Man's Country in years. I was there only 1x and left after 10 mins. That place is a pitt. My idea of a hot time is NOT bringing home bed bugs!

Of the 2 baths you mentioned, Steamworks is a better choice!

Steamworks Chicago is awesome, but the parking isn't. I have stopped going to Man's Country as it just gets more and more run down. The crowds are way down and I brought bedbugs home 2 years ago. Not fun! The Club in St louis is fairly conervative at times and sleazy at others.Nice small facility. When I lived in Denver it was The Ballpark (now closed). Best bathhouse ever. Denver Swim Club is ok and Midtowne Spa is much better in my opinion. Good times there. CCBC is not recommended. The gay resorts in Palm Springs are awesome and most are like bathhouses with better facilities. I lived in Las Vegas for awile and Hawks Gym opened after I left. Supposed to be a good place.

• 2 months later...

I never had anything but good good times at Mans Country but it has been at least 5 years since I have been - Steamworks was great as well

I really miss all the baths and sex houses on O Street in DC before they torn them all down to build the new stadium - that placed ROCKED

the Philly bath house was damn hot to - but be careful there are 2 of them within blocks of each other and one night I went into the wrong one and was the ONLY white boy there - the guys were very accomedating and I didnt feel threatened but I felt out of place and left shortly after have a few giggles with all the bros...

living in FT Lauderdale I can strongly recommend Slammers and Club House II - but I find Club Ft Lauderdale a bore - even being well built and not hard on the eyes I find the guys full of attitude - too vanilla - and way way to much stand and model :yawn:

the best bath house I ever went to was somewhere in Manhattan - I have no idea what the name was but it was the top floor of a skyscraper - it was several levels and pigs were everywhere - the shocker was when I can back out at about 8am and hopped on the elevator with ripped jeans - my ass hanging out - my cock in jock hanging out in the front - that the elevator started stopping on nearly every floor and all these buisness people would hop on with coffee and briefcase in hand ROTFLMAO - I guess they had seen my likes many a morning as not one even batted an eyelash...

By far my favorite bath house was the original Mans Country in Chicago. I lived there when I was in school and on weekends it was the place to be after the bars. In case no one remembers two famous stars got their start there Bette Midler and Barry Manilow. They both did shows there separately and together and it was great fun. Of course the action was excellent as well. Never left disappointed.

• 2 months later...

I've only been to the three that are in Chicago. Steamworks is by far the best. It's clean, big, plenty of playing space, awesome sauna and pool, and it's easy to get to. I get a decent amount of action there. I've only got some attitude a few times. Lots of random types of guys, especially on the weekends.