What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

Guest BreedingCameraman

I’ve only been to three so far, but FLEX SPAS over in Cleveland, Ohio is definitely my favorite one to go to. Club Philly is a close second though, especially since they actually host the BBRT Cumunion parties.

Hard to choose. I know I’m not crazy about the local one, Club Ottawa, but it’s the only one so, not much I can do about that. Steamworks in Toronto was a really nice place. I had a lot of great sex at F212 in Vancouver. The midtowne spa in Houston was where I took my first raw cock so that one will always be special because of that. 

Sydney would be 357. Melbourne would be club 80 and wet. Didn't spend enough time on my travels in America to really see the sights however slammers in LA was great.

Guest GoneFishing

berkeley steamworks was amazing until i got got banned for reasons unknown

whatever i did it was fun !

club 1350 in wilmington is always a score with the daddies and how can i not not give an honorable mention to the dallas midtowne spa- rip ol chap

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, wouldliketo_2003 said:

My first bath house and my first raw cock and load was at Water Garden in 90s when I lived there. Married, still am, to a woman but like to sneak away and release my inner bottom slut

Wow, I bet we might have crossed paths, I first started going to the Water Garden in the Mid-90's

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2013 at 11:28 AM, bubblebootie said:

Best bathouse ive ever been to was in Cologne, Germany! i cant remember the name, but it was huge! I had alot of fun being from America and German guys talking dirty to me in German was awsome!

Badehaus am Römerturm although there is another big sauna also (and two other or so saunas).

Guest hodannyboi

Midtowne Spa in LA is my favorite.  Everyone always tells me Hollywood Spa used to be the best when it was still open.  Flex is good.  1350 and Noho Spa are decent.

Maybe I'm imagining it, but I swear the bathhouses have been much busier lately.  Even on weekdays, early mornings, hours and times they used to be pretty dead well nowadays feels like they always have some action going on.  More younger guys, more types of guys....is it the PreP effect?  Is it possible we're seeing the beginning of a bathhouse resurgence?

On 10/2/2018 at 11:53 AM, Leckerlukas said:

Definitely "Boiler" in Berlin. Heaven on earth. 

I went in with high expectations and left disappointed.   I went at what I thought should be primetime, late evening on the weekend;  It was near empty.   However,  the Eurovision finale (very popular) was earlier that evening so it could have been an off night.  

Now, Lab.oratory on a Thursday night, while not technically a bathhouse, was piggy heaven.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...