My first BB loads

gbtx

Hi Everyone, 

I have been a long time reader of this site but I have never posted before. But i took a step over the weekend that I wanted to share with you all. 

About a month ago I started on Prep as i thought it would be a good step to killing my worries. 

On Sunday I decided today was the day I would take a load from any guy that wanted to give me one. 

Sunday Morning Guy 1

A black bear started to talk to me on Grindr on Sunday monrning. He wanted to drop by on his way home from the store to give me a good fucking. I said yes! After about 15 mins he arrived. 

I started by sucking his 8’’ dick! (Also my first black guy). Once he was hard we moved to the bedroom where i got on my hand and knees. He pushed his massive raw dick into my ass (I had already lubed it up before he arrived)

He did waste anytime and started pounding my ass after about a minute of allowing me to get use to his massive size. 

He fucked my ass for about 20 mins as this pace before unloading my first B.B load in my ass. It was amazing!! I could feel his dick get bigger as he came. 

Sunday Morning Guy 2

With the black guys load still inside me. I as high on the experience i had just had. I got back on to Grindr to look for my 2nd load. 

A guy just 100 feet away had already messaged me asking if i was free to host. I said yes! I did let me know i had just taken a massive load from a guy just 15 mins before. He was happy to add to it. 

5 mins later the guy arrived. He was already hard and just wanted to get into my ass. I got into the doggy position again in the bedroom. He entered my wet ass with his 7’’ dick.

He pounded my ass right away and lasted only 2 mins adding to my other load. 

He pulled out and left without saying a word to me!

I left both loads in my ass. 

Whats next?

Well I can say i have read a lot of posts on this and until now haven’t really understood how a load can really change you. I’m not sure what my next step is but i would be happy to repeat the above!

Thanks, i hope you all like my first post. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11

• 4 weeks later...

I feel exactly like you do, did, bud.  There is no better feeling of completion than taking a load, being bred, even though I've often avoided it to the end.  Now wanting to set up a Bear Breeding party of my own and do what I know I was always meant to do.  Already have a list of attendees from BBRT so I hope to set it up soon.  Oink!