First time at IML

Guest ChaserPup

Guest ChaserPup

Hey everybody, I’m going to be at IML for the first time this year. I would love to meet some of you and be bred by a lot of you. If you would like to poz me, you are welcome to try to. 

INVITE ME TO YOUR CUMDUMPS AND BREEDING PARTIES - IML 2018 : Top pig hung guy here from Montreal (ATOPHORNYHUNGGUY on BBRT). I am looking forwards to cum to IML 2018 this year, for my first time! I'm planning to come to Chicago from 24 to 30 May. I would like to attend a lot of those BB breeding parties that will be going on during that long weekend. Love fucking many already cumfilled holes. Can I find guys to fuck them with already dozens sperms loadssssss in their asses from strangers anonymous guys??? I want many anal pussies riding my cock raw! Love using other men sperm loadssssss as lube! I wanna feel on my raw hard cock and enjoy strangers anonymous juices while fucking bottoms. Please come back to me if you plan to host group BB cumdumps or breeding parties. Thanks. ?

100 PUSSY HOLES TO FUCK GOAL : Top here, I will be in Chicago from May 24 to 28 and looking forwards to reach my goal of 100 holes fucked during my stay.

I would like to achieve my goal of fucking at least 100 differents ass holes during the whole weekend. I don't mind if you're poz or undetectable.

Big++++ If your ass has already some sperm inside and is cumfilled sloppy. Love sloppy seconds!!!

If I wanna fuck many cumfilled asses and have my dick covered with mix of sperm loadssssss from many guys, after pulling out from asses, could I get that during IML?

Guys, get your sloppy pussies ready for me! I want my dick deep in your cumfilled sloppy ass. Once I pull out I want my dick...

Who's going to IML this year and attend sex parties? Top here looking forwards to whore some cumsluts. Please volunteers... hit me up.