drscorpio

Perv/taboo chat [but this site has rules]

The perv/taboo chat thread had gotten out of hand with people wanting to talk about banned topics. Here is a new thread to list your chat handle, so you can find people to chat about your interests. Don’t fuck it up!

• You can say you are into young guys by which we know you mean barely legal. Don’t even hint about younger than that. You can bring it up in private chat. 
  • Scat is an off-limits topic; don’t mention it. 
  • K9/Bestiality is an off-limits topic; don’t bring it up. 
  • Poz Fetish/Chasing/Gifting belong in the Backroom. See below. 
  • Chem Sex talk also belongs in the Backroom. I could not find a thread there. Feel free to start one. 

If if you want to talk about your interests in Poz Fetish, use this thread:

• Downvote 2

Hey, new topic! That's fun.

I've been curious about perv/taboo so I'm definitely up for dirty as hell chats and buds. I get horny about almost all of it, and fuckin get off on the perviest guys possible. If you're a wild horny perv, hit me the fuck up man!

I'm 22 and my Wickr is otterboy (those are me in the pics and avatars). Introduce this boy to wild stuff 😜

Since there’s a new forum I’ll make a new post on wickr as Thischub kik is polychub94 & telegram is polychub hit me up!

wickr : knotpervyngpig

No limits except Scat & Blood. 

I like sleazy bathhouse & sex clubs, glory holes, bareback, groups, I'm addicted to eating cum and I could live the rest of my life happily licking ass for a living. 

Love really hardcore extreme chat and perving out with other nasty pigs so don't be shy. I'm willing to get into talking about your fetishes if you are willing to do the same for me. 

Edited by drscorpio
Cannot follow directions

Wickr: swepup1

really curious about exploring my pervier/taboo side lately, would love to chat with some equally pervy guys and hopefully learn more ;)

27 and an eager submissive cockslut! so come on and send me a chat and lets talk.

Perv/taboo chat wanted. Love yng, silky smooth boys, nude, stiff and eager to play. Kik and Wickr ID are the same: cinedo. Hit me up for stimulating conversation. 

bi sub bottom, Uk, wickr: sticks83

most of my limits are the ones mentioned in the OP, happy to explore what others I may have