Jump to content
gayuke94

Anyone recommend a tattoist

Recommended Posts

Hey

 

Looking to get a certain special tattoo in London (fairly small and simple). Anyone know a good tattooist that isn't too expensive? (or is a tattooist and would be willing to do it?). For the latter, open to meeting to do the tattoo and having sex as well. Also open to piercings

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try Stirltat on recon....he based in Holloway, London.

does intimate, gay ink...no attitude....got a sling if it’s somewhere that needs you in a certain position.

He would never win a prize for his work, but he does a decent job of the more ‘specialised’ type of ink ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tattmad said:

Try Stirltat on recon....he based in Holloway, London.

does intimate, gay ink...no attitude....got a sling if it’s somewhere that needs you in a certain position.

He would never win a prize for his work, but he does a decent job of the more ‘specialised’ type of ink ??

Oddly enough, someone on Grindr recommended him. Long story short, I’m now the proud owner of a tattoo on my ass and two pierced nipples 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will do in a few days once the tattoo has healed up a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gayuke94 said:

Oddly enough, someone on Grindr recommended him. Long story short, I’m now the proud owner of a tattoo on my ass and two pierced nipples 

Let’s see :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I know it’s not healed much yet, it’s not looking too bad. Unfortunately, the pic I took was too big. Didn’t realise there was a file size limit. I’m going to add it to my NKP profile (same ID) if you want to see it. Else, IM me and I’ll see what I can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gayuke94 said:

Even though I know it’s not healed much yet, it’s not looking too bad. Unfortunately, the pic I took was too big. Didn’t realise there was a file size limit. I’m going to add it to my NKP profile (same ID) if you want to see it. Else, IM me and I’ll see what I can do. 

Hot tattoo that you have and I checked it out on NKP. I have the same username on there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Other #BBBH Sites…

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.