Want to be barebacked

New member, and here because taking a raw load is really something I think about nonstop. While my experience has been pretty tame, I'm wanting more and more to say fuck it all and become a barebacker like I'm craving. Anyone else here have these feelings?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bear1970 said:

New member, and here because taking a raw load is really something I think about nonstop. While my experience has been pretty tame, I'm wanting more and more to say fuck it all and become a barebacker like I'm craving. Anyone else here have these feelings?

Go on Prep,  and you won't have to worry about HIV much. It's 99% effective to most strains, if you use it consistently. It doesn't do much for other STI's, but at least it helps with HIV.

• Upvote 2

I mostly have the same feelings. I'm about to embark on the journey to bottomhood.  I've always been scared that once I start getting fucked I'll enjoy it too much and go crazy for dick.  Topping is fantastic, but toys in my ass have always been next-level.. so getting the real thing is the next logical step.

My hesitation is more about my current situation being 'ok' in life and not wanting to disrupt my flow right now.. but that's becoming easier to see changing, especially as this site and others have helped me get in touch with something that is a major part of my livelihood: fucking raw, every day if I can. If I discover that it means being vers or I end up full bottom.. so be it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518
On 5/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, wantingmore said:

I mostly have the same feelings. I'm about to embark on the journey to bottomhood.  I've always been scared that once I start getting fucked I'll enjoy it too much and go crazy for dick.  Topping is fantastic, but toys in my ass have always been next-level.. so getting the real thing is the next logical step.

My hesitation is more about my current situation being 'ok' in life and not wanting to disrupt my flow right now.. but that's becoming easier to see changing, especially as this site and others have helped me get in touch with something that is a major part of my livelihood: fucking raw, every day if I can. If I discover that it means being vers or I end up full bottom.. so be it.

Pretty much the same way here. Not about the raw fucking part but bottoming in general. At first, I was a strictly top then I got into sucking dick then I started bottoming a bit and I love. Topping can still be fun but being a bottom is where it's at.

Guest Memphian
On 5/3/2018 at 3:04 PM, Bear1970 said:

The first few times I got fucked it was with a rubber.  Eventually I let a guy top me bare because I was so horny and it was such a thrill and a high I knew I would want it again.  But I'd demand rubbers the next couple of times, and sooner or later I'd crave cum again.  So I tried to stop getting fucked altogether but I've realized that's unrealistic.

Now that I'm on PrEP I will never ask for a rubber again.   I've posted about my evolution on this recently if you want to read more.  I'm just saying if you are having these cravings, in my experience they will win out in the end.  Get on PrEP now then whore that hole out raw.  All the things you imagine about it in your fantasies are nothing compared to the high when you get it for real.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn buddy, I think you and I were separated at birth.  First half of my life I was a top, though always knew I was submissive.  Then finally was able to be fucked about 15 years ago and haven't looked back since.  It's what I was meant for.  Have been fucked many times, but only bred a few.  Now I want to set up a Bear Breeding party of sorts and be bred like I know I was meant to be.  Not looking to convert, per se, just be bred,  Just found the FickStutenMarkt website and video on X-Tube and cannot stop watching it.  I want to be a mare.  Oink!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 6/15/2018 at 2:09 AM, CigarBear68 said:

Hey 1970, you let daddy know if his loads take. If not, bring that sweet ass back to me and we'll try again. 

On 6/15/2018 at 6:18 AM, Bear1970 said:

Will do, Dad! 

I'd love to be bred by both of you