Twink visiting Toronto seeking gangbang

I am a 22 year old sexy slim built bottom.

I will be in the downtown Toronto area May 24-30th

I have one of the nicest assholes, nice juicy lips that will suck all cocks to completion. Love rimming too

Any guys wanna host me/Use My hole while I'm visiting. I want to be used as much as possible. Gangbangs are hot. 

If you can host ++, Bathhouse is cool too.

Here are my pics 

image1 (1).JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2520.JPG

LL1.jpg

HotTwinkHole,

Come to Steamworks Toronto on a Friday or Saturday night. Purchase a locker or room (with a room you get 8 hours and a place to hang out) after 9 or 10 PM. Lights get turned off around 2 AM. Lots of bb sex. I tend to go on a Friday night, but the occasional Saturday night I'm there too. Both nights you can get a lot of hot bb sex with hot cumloads deposited orally or anally. Wel-CUM to Toronto!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, my buddy and I are going to be at steamers tonight, Friday, May 25. We’re gonna be getting there by 8 PM I will be there till the next morning for sure. I’m 32 and he’s 24. Let me know what you think

London, I'm so sorry to have missed you and your buddy due to being out of town this weekend. I hope you got a lot of bb sex at Steamworks Toronto last night! If you're still in Toronto for June, check out fukdto.com for the 3 bb sex parties at Club120 in Toronto for Pride month in June. Cheers!