hole suddenly tight

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
3 hours ago, chasejake666 said:

Got checked, not an STD. Apparently it happens if you take something too big, which I have done.

At least there's that consolation. You might just need a rest.

Guest Memphian

I took a BBC a little over a week ago and my hole throbbed on and off for days.  We were kind of rushed and it had been a long time for me, and he he pretty aggressive.  I wouldn't describe it as being tighter, but I can feel a slight swelling with my finger just inside, and on one side of my rectum.  I was worried it was a hemorrhoid.  I've only had that once before but it was unrelated to fucking.  I've got no other symptoms of a hemorrhoid so I think it's just a bruise or something.  It has gotten a lot better but I'm going to avoid big cock for another week maybe (if my willpower holds up). 

I have a former regular, white guy with a very average cock.  But he hits the right spots somehow and a year or so ago gave me one of the only two no-hands orgasms I've had while getting fucked.  He has been after me to give him some ass so I'm going to try to arrange something for the morning.  He says he can host a quick pump and dump after his kids leave for school.  It will be a good test of hole health.  

I had surgery for an infected fissure in March. It's now 2 months later and it's healed mostly but I notice when I try and lube up to even play a little (with myself) it is super tight, like my insides have gone from being super supple and velvet like to very smooth (no more injury) but tight as if I am going past my elbow on either side of my hole. It's your ass reacting to something that was done to it. Give it some time. probably a week or so, mine is gonna take months I hear.... When the doctor checked a week ago he said he thinks it's all looking and going really well, so I guess it's normal.

So I've had it checked - its not an STD, or a fissure or physical problems, and its been like this for 4 weeks now. The GP said it might be digestive, like an impacted colon, but i dunno if its the cause of the symptom.